Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Discussion: What we all know

It works fine for me as well, I catch people using exploits all the time:

People have been BFA banned for WAY less than this, but I can already hear a few of you: "well maybe he...". The game is old enough now that certain players are going to be impossible to tell from people using various cheats/scripts/exploits whatever you want to call it, which also means there really is no deterrent to using those things in the first place. If you ask me, Mr. Krow is using some stuff but he is pretty nice and a good teammate and honestly at this point I'd rather play with someone cool who is abusing the game to gain an advantage than someone legit who is abusing other players and being a dick.

The bigger issue I think is everyone thinking there is no stopping good players and just making sure they are always on the same side so they don't have to worry about it. I'm not good enough in a chopper to take on Mr. Krow, but if our team's good pilots/players all switch to his side what hope is there going to be in the match? I'm not calling anyone out specifically but this has happened a lot recently and you know who you are. No amount of admin interference is gonna stop the community from giving up before even trying.

There have been so many 800-0 games on BZ lately that I have just been playing elsewhere, it's not fun to be on EITHER side of a game like that if you ask me. So if you're cheating I say go for it all you want let's just try and have a good time before EA's shareholders inevitably demand they close Battlelog and we lose it all...
This looks like 100% normal behavior. Map spam, seat swap, thermal, looking at obvious spots.

I feel like the anti-spectate bug is a very convenient bug to regularly to someone who may be hacking. What a coincidence that spectate wouldn't work on someone that needed to be spectated.

(edit: I'm not saying he or any is or isn't but I've never even heard of that bug until now and I can only say" ah, how convenient would that be that a questionable hacker couldn't be spectated.")

I feel like the anti-spectate bug is a very convenient bug to regularly to someone who may be hacking. What a coincidence that spectate wouldn't work on someone that needed to be spectated.

(edit: I'm not saying he or any is or isn't but I've never even heard of that bug until now and I can only say" ah, how convenient would that be that a questionable hacker couldn't be spectated.")
This is the only time I have seen this bug, in this video. However I do not spectate very often either so I can't say how common it may or may not be. The only way to be sure is for multiple people to spectate Krow multiple times to see if it only occurs with him. Talking about it publicly defeats the purpose though. If Krow - or someone else - is hacking then they now know that this "bug" ( which may or may not be caused by a hack ) is being looked for so they will disable this potential feature of their hack. As I said before I wish Blast had left and rejoined to see if the bug was on his end or not. The spectator mode is very buggy so weird things can happen but if this kind of thing was consistently happening with Krow and only with Krow then it could be evidence of something.

lmao I can start posting clips i have on Bf4 that show i have nothing sketchy going on. i mean i have like 1400 hours on PC bf4, plus another 1200 on console. Used to play the game competitively a few years ago. learned different game mechanics through other really good players. Like idk what yall are looking for lmao. just seems to be the same old thing with ppl assuming i run some sort of cheat.

lmao I can start posting clips i have on Bf4 that show i have nothing sketchy going on. i mean i have like 1400 hours on PC bf4, plus another 1200 on console. Used to play the game competitively a few years ago. learned different game mechanics through other really good players. Like idk what yall are looking for lmao. just seems to be the same old thing with ppl assuming i run some sort of cheat.

Perfect! I vote we have Krow investigate himself. I can't see how this could go wrong.

What exactly do you think that video is showing proof of?

Do you not see that he switches to gunner seat, in which he has thermal vision and can spot the enemy easily?

Do you not know that you can tweak brightness and graphics settings to make the dust less blinding?

Please elaborate
Gonna be honest that clip shows nothing, me switching to the gunner seat is so i can see if the helis are up, obviously it looks like i looked at the attack chopper through the wall, but if i knew i twas there then i would have gone for it.
This looks like 100% normal behavior. Map spam, seat swap, thermal, looking at obvious spots.
80iqwn.jpg

Care to elaborate?

No?
"ESP:
+ Team
+ Lines
+ Vehicles
+ '2D' or '3D'
+ Vehicle indicators
+ Explosives
+ Guided missile (own)
+ Prediction crosshair (with applied angular velocity for vehicles)
+ Prediction data
+ Some more Prediction options...
+ Radar with icons
+ Spectators on the server
+ Vehicle crosshair (own)
+ Some more features like different colors, overheat bar, ammo bar, health, etc..."

I've spectated krow like a year ago and every time I did so he would 'stop' getting insane KDRs. The point is the ESP apparently gives you an alert that someone is spec'ing and therefore you'd (typically) stop that behavior. Personally, I can tell when you are spec'ing by checking the website to see you 'infinitely joining' the server.

If you knew someone was watching...would you actively cheat?

K well my POINT was it doesn't matter who is cheating and who isn't because at this point we aren't going to be able to reliably tell anyways. Anyone of us could just start using cheats and since we all have a lot of game knowledge/experience there wouldn't be any way to prove that is what it was. The bigger issue is one of balance, NO ONE is cheating hard enough not to die and 100+ kill games are very unlikely on a server with good balance; most of those games I have seen (not just from Mr. Krow but others too including Mr. Neonardo) only happen when one team is stacked against a bunch of blueberries or casual players. That's not good for anyone and the lot of us gotta stop switching sides because we're afraid to actually TRY on a game we all have thousands of hours on (again not gonna pick on anyone but if you wanna start a fight...).

Mr. Krow just does what A LOT of "good" players on these servers do: if they can't rape the server or die a few times in a row they just quit the game. Not to pick on you bro but I have literally seen you quit more games than you finish (and again that isn't unique to you there are others as well). I also don't often see these "good" players assist a losing team when they really need it (there are some exceptions though I will admit).

So yeah we gotta smarten up or it's gonna be all of ya'll stacked against an empty enemy team...

K well my POINT was it doesn't matter who is cheating and who isn't because at this point we aren't going to be able to reliably tell anyways. Anyone of us could just start using cheats and since we all have a lot of game knowledge/experience there wouldn't be any way to prove that is what it was. The bigger issue is one of balance, NO ONE is cheating hard enough not to die and 100+ kill games are very unlikely on a server with good balance; most of those games I have seen (not just from Mr. Krow but others too including Mr. Neonardo) only happen when one team is stacked against a bunch of blueberries or casual players. That's not good for anyone and the lot of us gotta stop switching sides because we're afraid to actually TRY on a game we all have thousands of hours on (again not gonna pick on anyone but if you wanna start a fight...).

Mr. Krow just does what A LOT of "good" players on these servers do: if they can't rape the server or die a few times in a row they just quit the game. Not to pick on you bro but I have literally seen you quit more games than you finish (and again that isn't unique to you there are others as well). I also don't often see these "good" players assist a losing team when they really need it (there are some exceptions though I will admit).

So yeah we gotta smarten up or it's gonna be all of ya'll stacked against an empty enemy team...
lol i can promise u i dont quit the game if i cant destroy in a game, plus i play on the team it gives me. i dont care bout whos on the other team

This is a side point that I just want to hop in to add: knowing if there are spectators isn't hacker magic. it is shown in Battlelog. However, unless I am missing it somewhere it does NOT show WHO is spectating. That said, it is such an obscure piece of info with no meaningful use unless one is up to no good.

1695773145120.png