Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Discussion: What we all know

OKNewPlan

Donator
I mean idk what yall want from me lmao, the offers still there for all of u to get in a discord vc and ill show whatever u want.
That's cool of you to offer to stream but that isn't sufficient proof for a variety of reasons in today's gaming era.

As a fellow Tank Whore I noticed a few things about your gameplay such as you only usually drive main roads, you don't really use the terrain in battle (dodging shots, prime angles, etc.), and you use AP Shell with HMG a tank loadout ripe with proven hackers due to the multihack options. Plus you're not really a great driver IMO, you rarely cruise in reverse at all. The main issue is that you seemingly "know" where everyone is.

The most effective thing you could do is allow people to spectate you in-game without:
  • Suddenly leaving
  • Suddenly having your K/D drop dramatically.
BF anti-cheats don't have a way to battle against hidden third party clients without spectating videos. I'll just leave that at that.

That's cool of you to offer to stream but that isn't sufficient proof for a variety of reasons in today's gaming era.

As a fellow Tank Whore I noticed a few things about your gameplay such as you only usually drive main roads, you don't really use the terrain in battle (dodging shots, prime angles, etc.), and you use AP Shell with HMG a tank loadout ripe with proven hackers due to the multihack options. Plus you're not really a great driver IMO, you rarely cruise in reverse at all. The main issue is that you seemingly "know" where everyone is.

The most effective thing you could do is allow people to spectate you in-game without:
  • Suddenly leaving
  • Suddenly having your K/D drop dramatically.
BF anti-cheats don't have a way to battle against hidden third party clients without spectating videos. I'll just leave that at that.
The Krow trials has begun!

I’m heating up some popcorn right now.

AP shell with HMG is the main loadout lots of high level tankers use. Look at a player named oG_R_A_V_I_T_Y hes in the platoon i play in, he streams on twitch mainly BF2042 now but when he plays BF4 he runs the same loadout. And me streaming my full screen id be able to show u guys my task manager, my files, and gameplay. so again i dont know what yall want from me but this is all kinda funny

and yes i suddenly leave cuz im getting bored and wanna do something else. or my K/D goes down from game to game cuz i want to do stupid stuff and have fun. I dont need to be dropping 100+ kills every game i play to prove i can be consistent. im just trying to clear my name so i can stop getting griefed everytime i play lmao

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
and yes i suddenly leave cuz im getting bored and wanna do something else. or my K/D goes down from game to game cuz i want to do stupid stuff and have fun. I dont need to be dropping 100+ kills every game i play to prove i can be consistent. im just trying to clear my name so i can stop getting griefed everytime i play lmao

If you report every single griefer, they either stop griefing or disappear. That is what I did/do

IDK how many reports I have filed, but probably three digits worth

and yes i suddenly leave cuz im getting bored and wanna do something else. or my K/D goes down from game to game cuz i want to do stupid stuff and have fun. I dont need to be dropping 100+ kills everygame i play to prove i can be consistent. im just trying to clear my name so i can stop getting griefed everytime i play lmao
Krow, as a person I don't mind playing with you. But I won't lie, you have some really sketchy moments.. As people say, you just know where people are, you play defensively, because you know where people are. We've had a very bizarre moment with you, when it was 3 of us tanks and you got us.. While we all shooting at your ass and you still living.. that was some sus shit. Some of your shots are very accurate and near impossible to make.. I do have a video of one of these shots that was so perfect, it looked like AI helped you. I play with all the 'pro's' in BF and they're easy to kill and don't play like you and they easy to kill.. Feels like you have damage hacks or something..

Sadly, it’s not just me saying all this, multiple people agree, you are sus..

Krow, as a person I don't mind playing with you. But I won't lie, you have some really sketchy moments.. As people say, you just know where people are, you play defensively, because you know where people are. We've had a very bizarre moment with you, when it was 3 of us tanks and you got us.. While we all shooting at your ass and you still living.. that was some sus shit. Some of your shots are very accurate and near impossible to make.. I do have a video of one of these shots that was so perfect, it looked like AI helped you. I play with all the 'pro's' in BF and they're easy to kill and don't play like you and they easy to kill.. Feels like you have damage hacks or something..

Sadly, it’s not just me saying all this, multiple people agree, you are sus..
i get that you guys think im "sus" , but yall are not giving me a chance to show u that i dont cheat lol. everytime i give the offer it gets shut down and u guys just continue with all the shit.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
the games i dont do well in are because i dont wanna tryhard, so i go around doing stupid shit. ive offered numerous times to stream my screen, my files, and anything else yall would like to see.
I used to play this game competitively. On xbox i was the #4 pilot in the world in my prime. I mean idk what yall want from me lmao, the offers still there for all of u to get in a discord vc and ill show whatever u want.

I understand that! Back in the day I used to play BF2 tournaments for money and sometimes managed to win. I was never a fuggin' run-n-gun bunny hopper and instead concentrated on getting behind the enemy line and shooting them in the back as they went by. Good times!

Man yall should shut the fuck up, Krow is legit and i’ve been saying that from the beggining, no one here thaugh iKano was a cheater and he is one of the best vehicle players i’ve ever seen and his TVs? Unbelieveble. The guy know how the game works and thats all

The community has become on a bunch of crybabies

OKNewPlan

Donator
The past three days I have spectated krow multiple times.

Again, can someone tell me what the spectate bug is? I saw no bugs that aren't normal
I don't get to play as much as I'd like to but every time me and the boiz/gurlz want to spectate him then either he leaves, the k/d drops a significant amount, or there's this strange bug where we are not able to view only him in the match. To give him the benefit of the doubt it could be all random coincidence.

The past three days I have spectated krow multiple times.
It works fine for me as well, I catch people using exploits all the time:

People have been BFA banned for WAY less than this, but I can already hear a few of you: "well maybe he...". The game is old enough now that certain players are going to be impossible to tell from people using various cheats/scripts/exploits whatever you want to call it, which also means there really is no deterrent to using those things in the first place. If you ask me, Mr. Krow is using some stuff but he is pretty nice and a good teammate and honestly at this point I'd rather play with someone cool who is abusing the game to gain an advantage than someone legit who is abusing other players and being a dick.

The bigger issue I think is everyone thinking there is no stopping good players and just making sure they are always on the same side so they don't have to worry about it. I'm not good enough in a chopper to take on Mr. Krow, but if our team's good pilots/players all switch to his side what hope is there going to be in the match? I'm not calling anyone out specifically but this has happened a lot recently and you know who you are. No amount of admin interference is gonna stop the community from giving up before even trying.

There have been so many 800-0 games on BZ lately that I have just been playing elsewhere, it's not fun to be on EITHER side of a game like that if you ask me. So if you're cheating I say go for it all you want let's just try and have a good time before EA's shareholders inevitably demand they close Battlelog and we lose it all...

It works fine for me as well, I catch people using exploits all the time:

People have been BFA banned for WAY less than this, but I can already hear a few of you: "well maybe he...". The game is old enough now that certain players are going to be impossible to tell from people using various cheats/scripts/exploits whatever you want to call it, which also means there really is no deterrent to using those things in the first place. If you ask me, Mr. Krow is using some stuff but he is pretty nice and a good teammate and honestly at this point I'd rather play with someone cool who is abusing the game to gain an advantage than someone legit who is abusing other players and being a dick.

The bigger issue I think is everyone thinking there is no stopping good players and just making sure they are always on the same side so they don't have to worry about it. I'm not good enough in a chopper to take on Mr. Krow, but if our team's good pilots/players all switch to his side what hope is there going to be in the match? I'm not calling anyone out specifically but this has happened a lot recently and you know who you are. No amount of admin interference is gonna stop the community from giving up before even trying.

There have been so many 800-0 games on BZ lately that I have just been playing elsewhere, it's not fun to be on EITHER side of a game like that if you ask me. So if you're cheating I say go for it all you want let's just try and have a good time before EA's shareholders inevitably demand they close Battlelog and we lose it all...
Gonna be honest that clip shows nothing, me switching to the gunner seat is so i can see if the helis are up, obviously it looks like i looked at the attack chopper through the wall, but if i knew i twas there then i would have gone for it.