Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Dragon Pass for #7 (HC Rush)

dek128

Donator
Hey bz admins, could you please add Dragon Pass to the rotation for #7 (HC Rush)?

There are several comparable maps already on the rotation, so it doesn't seem like it would hurt to add this one too.

Silk road is a pretty good way to kill the server. I've seen a prime time rush server with a queue of 7 people drop to 23 players at the end of a particularly one sided silk road match . Attackers couldn't get to the second mcom and all RQ

dek128

Donator
While I'm sure several people feel strongly about Silk Road, this is not a referendum on that map, or all the China Rising maps for that matter. It is a request to consider adding one, specific map: Dragon Pass. Opinions for/against this addition would be more on-topic.

dek128

Donator
Neo, could you please say what more you'd like to see here before you can consider this request? (more discussion, more votes in favor of addition, etc.)

As-is, this process is pretty opaque, so any clarity you can provide would be appreciated.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
you rang?

dek128

Donator
I'm not sure what you mean, Angrysalsa. Are you referring to my "Ping."? It's simply a request for someone from the admin team to take a look at this request.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Neo, could you please say what more you'd like to see here before you can consider this request? (more discussion, more votes in favor of addition, etc.)

As-is, this process is pretty opaque, so any clarity you can provide would be appreciated.

I'm very busy and have a life...and I saw this a while back on my phone and then forgot about it.

Added.