Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

For the Boomers

This is what was on television between cartoons when I was a kid and has completely shaped in me in my adulthood. I am absolutely positive that a lot of the people I've encountered in my working life have not seen this same clip. Every day that I live I work to emanate this sentiment in everything I do. I am often met with selfish resistance. Rest assured the potty mouth is just an outlet.

Last edited:
@Sabretooth-Ninja have you ever watched animal house? You know that one potential rape scene that gets censored to shit on youtube. This is what our boy the BOOMERs grew up on.

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Animal House was always one of those movies talked about when I was a kid, but I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through. In the mid 80s I was more into Aliens, Arnold, Rambo, JCVD, RoboCop, etc.

Testosterone off the chart type shit. Now it's nothing but stupid comic book movies, betas, simps, and people irrationally terrified of the flu. I went to the store today and saw a couple weirdos still shuffling around with diapers on their faces, scared to death of the Convid. At least it's easy to spot who to avoid now at all cost!

Take me back please, the 80s/early 90s were the shit.

mauirixxx

Donator
Man you have to. Surprised you haven't watched it. Made me very disappointed in real life college fraternities.

I never watched it, I was 3 when it came out ... and when I got old enough to appreciate its humor, I didn't give a flying fuck about it. I enjoyed literally everything in @TwinGunsLLP post above mine.

The summer Predator hit HBO, I recorded that shit onto VH FUCKING S, and legit watched 4-5 times a DAY over the summer.

And I agree with twinguns too, everyone's too fucking soft, gets offended too easily. ugh. Fucking suck it up buttercups, and fuck you and your participation trophies. I miss the days where if you didn't place fuck you you get nothing. And THAT shit was motivating!

Also, a movie like Blazing Saddles would NEVER get made today, and I'm not sorry but THAT movie is funny through and through.

/gen-x rant over ... or wtf ever I am. fuck off.

mauirixxx

Donator
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you

I never watched it, I was 3 when it came out ... and when I got old enough to appreciate its humor, I didn't give a flying fuck about it. I enjoyed literally everything in @TwinGunsLLP post above mine.

The summer Predator hit HBO, I recorded that shit onto VH FUCKING S, and legit watched 4-5 times a DAY over the summer.

And I agree with twinguns too, everyone's too fucking soft, gets offended too easily. ugh. Fucking suck it up buttercups, and fuck you and your participation trophies. I miss the days where if you didn't place fuck you you get nothing. And THAT shit was motivating!

Also, a movie like Blazing Saddles would NEVER get made today, and I'm not sorry but THAT movie is funny through and through.

/gen-x rant over ... or wtf ever I am. fuck off.

I didn't really like blazing saddles.