Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Fuck Amazon

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm glad they gave it away for free. The servers have been so deliciously active as of late, and we now have so much new meat- AHEM, I mean many new members of the battlefield community :D

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I love the free amazon shit, this game exploded in popularity again. We have 14 servers now, we had to clone bZ1 just because bZ1 had a constant 20 queue. We're about to have even more servers too.

Attachments

• bz full 2.png
    bz full 2.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 13

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
The problem is how many of these folks are going to stay very long? It's great and all seeing more people pick up the game, but I feel like they're going to abandon the servers relatively quickly. Maybe it's just me being pessimistic, but they aren't very good, and getting trounced on by regs might push them out and the regs who couldn't play because of waiting to long in the server queue aren't going to come back.

-bZ-Outlaw

-bZ- Member
Donator
That's how online multiplayer games work though, you're always going to have an influx of new players when there is a sale or giveaway of the game. I'm not sure what the problem is here?

I honestly only stay in bZ servers because I don't want to wait in a 20 man queue.. I waited in another server and alt-tabbed out because it was such a long wait, then I alt-tabbed back to game and got kicked for being idle after waiting like 30 minutes.. I mean I'm not going to donate to 50 servers to bypass the wait lol. I mean it's nice to see the abundance of new players making BF 4 alive.

Does this mean we can cap ping to a lot lower now :D

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I was wondering why we had so many new players. Upside is I've been sniping a boatload of helicopter pilots so that's always fun!

Seriously, in BF2 I may have sniped maybe 1 or 2 pilots. In BF3 I only killed one heli crew and that was with a lucky across-the-map tank shot on the Heavy Metal map. In BF4 I maybe nailed five or six pilots from 2011 to 2020. Then this last year? I've easily sniped 100+ pilots and stolen more than a few helicopters along the way.

Yep, so a big Thank You to the Powers That Be that they sent fresh meat!

Now if I could just kill that effin' Fluff Muffin!!! :p