Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Fun Idea - Tournies

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Don't bring me into this, I am the glorious leader, I send my people into battle. Im shit at the game

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
If ya'll have enough, maybe set up a 5v5 ladder. Set an hour aside each Saturday to run the matches and have someone stream them for whoever wants to watch.

Those were the good ole' days.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
5 is the kiddy corner. I've played 5 a bit, don't need to anymore. All you guys have is you, salsa, and rogain.
#7 is the quarantine zone. At least we don't eat our crayons here in #5, we just use them to draw and color.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
So it seems like there may be some interest. It may be fun to do a series of inter-server matches. Each banzore server provides their best players and then we play TDM, rush, and CQ in a bracket.

There are some logistics that we'll have to work out... Primarily, I'm not sure how to host this sort of a thing.

Second, if we did want to do this as a buy-in tourney, are there any secure services for holding money for a pot?

Third, is anyone interested in helping set this up?

If BZ2 is going in, we've got a lot of great players. Ya'll better start sweatin.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
the winners of TDM vs Rush get's to play with the big boi's, CQL team

Whatever happened to this by the way? I noticed on the GMH website they are currently hosting a server for a "tournament". I for one would be willing to kick in a few shekels to host a temporary server so we could all back up or fail miserably in our shit talk.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Whatever happened to this by the way? I noticed on the GMH website they are currently hosting a server for a "tournament". I for one would be willing to kick in a few shekels to host a temporary server so we could all back up or fail miserably in our shit talk.

Money isn't the issue, someone just needs to take charge coordinate it.