Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Glitches and Bans

Just recently I saw ROKAF2003’s bạn appeal get rejected because he did the hovercraft glitch. I’ve actually seen people in banzore that have used that glitch and didn’t really think much about it because it didn’t really provide any advantage other than for the sole purpose of mememing. Other than flying really high in the air, they weren’t being reported/banned and just constantly did it when the map had hovercrafts in it. It definitely sucks considering ROKAF2003’s case though :(. He probably saw other people in banzore do it and wanted to replicate it.

So if glitches are subjected to permanent ban then why are movement glitches, such as the zouzou, rouzou, etc, are allowed yet the hovercraft glitch is not? Out of the two the movement glitches provide a far greater advantage while the latter makes you fly up in the air and could be taken out by aircraft.
IMG_8575.jpeg

Agreed. Language barriers also complicate the issue of rules adherence. Had no problems with ROKA, shame that he's gonzo for an arguably very minor infraction.
-
I do understand where the admin team is coming from:
-
"When the men are punished before their loyalty is secured, they will be rebellious and disobedient. If disobedient and rebellious, it is difficult to deploy them. When the loyalty of the men is secured, but punishments are not enforced, such troops cannot be used either. Thus, the general must be able to instruct his troops with civility and humanity and unite them with rigorous training and discipline so as to secure victories in battles. When orders are regularly enforced and used to train the soldiers, they will be obedient. When orders are not regularly enforced nor used to train the soldiers, they will not be obedient. When orders are regularly enforced, it is because of the mutual trust and confidence between the commander and his men." - Sun Tzu Art of War Chapter 9
-
tldr; the key to fair leadership and a loyal army is to be strict in both punishment and reward.
-
The movement glitches piss me off to no end. If hovering is bannable, jump glitches should be too.

I motion to give ROKA a second chance.

(I have no affiliation with ROKA)
I’ve seen long time players use this glitch before and not a single person complained or reported it. If the banzore admins don’t want this glitch to be used then it should be explicitly stated within the server rules. They should make this rule and not have it apply retroactively, not banning those who did it previously.

I’ve screenshoted a guy questioning about the area in C where the player is above the playable floor and the admin stated it was a grey area and not subject to perma ban. The admin stated it was because these players could be killed via grenades and other explosives. If that’s the case then what’s the reason for banning ROKA if he can already be killed from aircraft, AA tanks, or anti vehicle missiles?

Attachments

• IMG_8792.png
    IMG_8792.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8793.png
    IMG_8793.png
    472.1 KB · Views: 21

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Just recently I saw ROKAF2003’s bạn appeal get rejected because he did the hovercraft glitch. I’ve actually seen people in banzore that have used that glitch and didn’t really think much about it because it didn’t really provide any advantage other than for the sole purpose of mememing.

Retard.

When the hovercraft exits the atmosphere is when it is NOT harmless, because you can't kill it.

Just don't glitch.

Last edited:
Retard.

When the hovercraft exits the atmosphere is when it is NOT harmless, because you can't kill it.

Just don't glitch.
:(
When I see people use the hovercraft glitch I’ve just assumed they hit some sort of ceiling. I didn’t know that hovercraft actually exits the map, which prevents other players from actually getting to them.

I actually feel bad for reporting ROKAF2003 I didn't know it was a permaban (although I knew it is a big deal and is heavily punished). The game is old as hell and there are a shit-ton of glitches but I guess the general rule is if it's a glitch that makes you un-killable then it's bannable? The other side of the coin is if you spend that much time perfecting game breaking glitches what OTHER exploits might you be willing to use?

Personally I hate the couscous/zoobapadoo glitch or whatever (and some servers like TBG ban for it) but I feel like at this point there is no way you could stop people from doing it even if you wanted to (one time I even did it on accident...).

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
I actually feel bad for reporting ROKAF2003 I didn't know it was a permaban (although I knew it is a big deal and is heavily punished). The game is old as hell and there are a shit-ton of glitches but I guess the general rule is if it's a glitch that makes you un-killable then it's bannable?

Imagine researching how to glitch in a multiplayer game and then doing it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes..

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I’ve actually seen people in banzore that have used that glitch and didn’t really think much about it because it didn’t really provide any advantage other than for the sole purpose of mememing. Other than flying really high in the air, they weren’t being reported/banned and just constantly did it when the map had hovercrafts in it.

So if glitches are subjected to permanent ban then why are movement glitches, such as the zouzou, rouzou, etc, are allowed yet the hovercraft glitch is not? Out of the two the movement glitches provide a far greater advantage while the latter makes you fly up in the air and could be taken out by aircraft.
If you saw players actively taking part in that glitch, then you should've reported them. If no one brings it to the attention of admins, then yeah ofc they'll likely not be punished for it.

As briefly mentioned above, zouzou and rouzou are allowed due to them being visual bugs caused by normal player movement. I too, think they're annoying to go against but they are counterable. Whereas the hovercraft glitch is not. Perhaps on conquest it doesn't do too much aside from them accessing otherwise unreachable areas but on other modes, it can completely break the game. Typically, if something seems like an exploit or bug, it is prohibited. However if you're unsure, you should ask staff first before copying actions you see in random videos.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Dudes should just admit they like glitches that give them the advantage but not glitches that give the opponent the advantage.

Panda said it perfectly.

If you saw players actively taking part in that glitch, then you should've reported them. If no one brings it to the attention of admins, then yeah ofc they'll likely not be punished for it.

As briefly mentioned above, zouzou and rouzou are allowed due to them being visual bugs caused by normal player movement. I too, think they're annoying to go against but they are counterable. Whereas the hovercraft glitch is not. Perhaps on conquest it doesn't do too much aside from them accessing otherwise unreachable areas but on other modes, it can completely break the game. Typically, if something seems like an exploit or bug, it is prohibited. However if you're unsure, you should ask staff first before copying actions you see in random videos.

The hovercraft acts as an unkillable spawn location once it is past max height for other vehicles. You cannot kill it as most projectiles run out of range.
The only time we have given a player another chance is when it was done in spawn where the spawning could not be abused. In this case, he was over the middle of the map; regardless, that does not mean anyone should do this.

It is exactly the same as glitching into walls, unable to be killed.

It should be common sense not to mess around with game glitches, if you choose to do so, be prepared to face the consequences. I do not do the movement exploits as it detracts from gameplay, imo.
We do our best to list some of the common sense rules, most people do not take the time to read them anyway.

Last edited:
Panda said it perfectly.

The hovercraft acts as an unkillable spawn location once it is past max height for other vehicles. You cannot kill it as most projectiles run out of range.
The only time we have given a player another chance is when it was done in spawn where the spawning could not be abused. In this case, he was over the middle of the map; regardless, that does not mean anyone should do this.

It is exactly the same as glitching into walls, unable to be killed.

It should be common sense not to mess around with game glitches, if you choose to do so, be prepared to face the consequences. I do not do the movement exploits as it detracts from gameplay, imo.
We do our best to list some of the common sense rules, most people do not take the time to read them anyway.
is there a way to have a message in the banzore servers that states that hovercraft glitching will result in a perma ban similarly to the message that is broadcasted by bf4db that being on the roofs in propaganda will result in a permaban or the messages in regards to people who have been temp banned due to x reason? I don’t want people in the server that I play in to suffer the same fate as ROK.

Even long time players who are extremely experienced and have donated to banzore don’t even bat an eye towards hovercraft glitching. I’m not entirely sure if they’re doing it out of ignorance and think that hovercraft glitching is ok.

Also, is getting into the roofs of pearl market also a permaban? I’ve seen people do that as well.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Also, is getting into the roofs of pearl market also a permaban? I’ve seen people do that as well.

If you cheat or glitch to get there, yes.

If you use the C4 vehicle elevator technique, probably not.

I can use a commander box + MAV + teammate boost to get to some pretty neat rooftops on pearl market that definitely isn't intended.