Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Glitches and Bans

If you cheat or glitch to get there, yes.

If you use the C4 vehicle elevator technique, probably not.

I can use a commander box + MAV + teammate boost to get to some pretty neat rooftops on pearl market that definitely isn't intended.
ok gotcha, the people that do get up there use the c4 bike.

I never know that the commander box+mav was a thing to boost players up. you really know the ins and outs of bf4. You should probably post some sort of guide for us noobies in regards to these tactics :)

Thank you for defending me, but I have no intention of appealing any more. Now I've admitted that I'm at fault and I think there's a pretty gentle agreement with server admin.
I don't know if this is intended, but I'm banned from the server but not from Discord or Banzore.com . It's a shame I can't play games with you guys, but I can talk to you guys and form some consensus.
Being stopped by the server is responsible for my fault, so I'm really fine.
Just as a person who commits a crime in a country cannot avoid punishment just by claiming that he did not know it was wrong, I also need to take responsibility for my wrongdoing.
If you only offer me an exception, it could cause confusion on the server as others who have been sanctioned for glitching in the past also have to terminate the sanctions.

[Recommendation]
Your conversation topic seems very interesting, so I'm going to trap some words.
Personally, I think the C4 vehicle elevator technique has a devastating impact on the game.
Also, some of the rooftops of Pearl Market, which spanned the uncapzone up through the C4, are almost impossible to kill with mortars, grenades, etc.
There are iron structures holding firm, and air explosives are helplessly eliminated by MPAPS.
Of course, MPAPS is close to invincibility because it doesn't come into the eye of the attacker.
In particular, there is no way to climb the rooftop above the base, and the occupation gauge goes up, so unless one person is there, the position will be threatened forever.
I wonder what you think about this.

Play hardcore. Fixed.
Before I tell you, I'm not trying to fight you.
If my words feel aggressive, it will be a problem with the translator. Translators translate most words directly.
Please understand that even if it refers to everyone, it also translates to mean only you.

-

This is not possible on hardcore, but it is possible on Bz.2 Bz.6.
I don't think the impossible on hardcore is a reason for Bz.2 Bz.6 users to suffer from it.

-

I welcome your rebuttal.
Sharing opinions contributes a lot to development, and I hope this leads in a good direction.

Thank you for defending me, but I have no intention of appealing any more. Now I've admitted that I'm at fault and I think there's a pretty gentle agreement with server admin.
I don't know if this is intended, but I'm banned from the server but not from Discord or Banzore.com . It's a shame I can't play games with you guys, but I can talk to you guys and form some consensus.
Just as a person who commits a crime in a country cannot avoid punishment just by claiming that he did not know it was wrong, I also need to take responsibility for my wrongdoing.
If you only offer me an exception, it could cause confusion on the server as others who have been sanctioned for glitching in the past also have to terminate the sanctions.

[Recommendation]
Your conversation topic seems very interesting, so I'm going to trap some words.
Personally, I think the C4 vehicle elevator technique has a devastating impact on the game.
Also, some of the rooftops of Pearl Market, which spanned the uncapzone up through the C4, are almost impossible to kill with mortars, grenades, etc.
There are iron structures holding firm, and air explosives are helplessly eliminated by MPAPS.
Of course, MPAPS is close to invincibility because it doesn't come into the eye of the attacker.
In particular, there is no way to climb the rooftop above the base, and the occupation gauge goes up, so unless one person is there, the position will be threatened forever.
fluffmuffin94 said the c4 vehicle elevator thing is not bannable on Pearl Market apparently, even though it will result in a permanent ban on propaganda.

[Recommendation]
some good US servers to play on are TBG, Flubber, and Turtles. They’re frequently populated, though these servers are core and not hardcore.

ROKAF, in response to your question in your ban appeal forum, some glitches that result in a ban include:

In the wall in the side of the building near C in the Dawnbreaker map.

Placing a beacon in the mountains above E on Operation Locker map.

Placing a beacon in the ceiling between E and D on Operation Locker map.

Those are the only ones I can think of.

It seems as though the general rule is if you or your equipment are invincible, you can be banned for applying that glitch.

As far as which ones are allowed, I think it is best for you (and all of us) to stick to the basic gameplay intended by the game developers.

ROKAF, in response to your question in your ban appeal forum, some glitches that result in a ban include:

In the wall in the side of the building near C in the Dawnbreaker map.

Placing a beacon in the mountains above E on Operation Locker map.

Placing a beacon in the ceiling between E and D on Operation Locker map.

Those are the only ones I can think of.

It seems as though the general rule is if you or your equipment are invincible, you can be banned for applying that glitch.

As far as which ones are allowed, I think it is best for you (and all of us) to stick to the basic gameplay intended by the game developers.
Now I understand what glitching means. Thank you for your advice.

mauirixxx

Donator
fluffmuffin94 said the c4 vehicle elevator thing is not bannable on Pearl Market apparently, even though it will result in a permanent ban on propaganda.
Because in Pearl Market, the normally inaccessible roofs force you to stay near the edge as anything more inside is "red zoned" - so the only real advantage you have is height. You're easily sniped while hangout out up there, as it offers zero protection, unlike the Propaganda roofs, where you can go prone and launch ucav/suav/mortars all round long with those also being the only real viable counter.

When up there, while the visual for the roof is there, you're actually about waist or shoulder high behind a wall, which protects you from snipers, rockets, and tanks. Once you go prone, you disappear from view, even to your teammates that are up there with you, save for your floating name.

Before the BF4DB bans, it was a glorious place to mine much salt from, but ultimately you would be doing fuck all to help your team.

This one always bugged me because it's literally a part of the map, doesn't take any special work to do you just walk into it lol. I get that you can't be killed in it so it can be abused but jesus why the hell didn't they patch it at some point?
Dawnbreaker is a terrible map. It was also completely neglected by the dev team. Ever notice how there is no end game scene? If I remember correctly there was at one point but it caused some bugs so they removed it and never put it back in. I'm surprised there aren't more glitchy spots like the one at C.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Dawnbreaker is a terrible map. It was also completely neglected by the dev team. Ever notice how there is no end game scene? If I remember correctly there was at one point but it caused some bugs so they removed it and never put it back in. I'm surprised there aren't more glitchy spots like the one at C.

I can only think of ONE map that wasn't a complete fucking stinky dogshit when it comes to balance. Across BF3 and BF4. Most maps are just unbalanced trash unfinished projects to make some half assed shit content for the game.