Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

God-King Neo Jinping's Balance

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
So i know this is a work in progress. So I have been swapped to the other side and then the next round I try to squad up and it says you can't swap to the winning team and the round didn't even start. Someone else I was gaming with got swapped before me then couldn't swap to the losing team I was on so yes this prevents us to play together.
You're on the list too, along with some other FC regulars.

Honestly surprised to see BSS on the list as they do their best to balance out the server as they seemingly refuse to ever play with us MVP hooligans. I'd respectfully ask sir Neo to perhaps reconsider the decision there with BSS?

Also seeing Joe on the list is a bit of a head scratcher too. Joe is always switching teams to the losing side to try to balance things out, drives me freaking nuts because I like talking with Joe in squad but he always leaves to go help out the other team. Same with Nubbie Tank. :)

Last edited:
/disperse perm neonardo1
/disperse perm Bz

Fight fair Lord-Commander Neo Jong-Un (First of his name). If it ain't so bad why don't you try it? Why dont you let your clan see how it feels to be screwed around every game.

Also why tf you throttle my connections on here when im logged in hahahaha and where tf did my poll go clown? We not allowed to have a friendly vote? Not allowed to know popular opinion around here? Did you know if you rearrange the letters in N-E-O-N-A-R-D-O it spells N-O-R-T-H-K-O-R-E-A? Coincidence!? I think not...

You're only the list too, along with some other FC regulars.

Honestly surprised to see BSS on the list as they do their best to balance out the server as they seemingly refuse to ever play with us MVP hooligans. I'd respectfully ask sir Neo to perhaps reconsider the decision there with BSS?

Also seeing Joe on the list is a bit of a head scratcher too. Joe is always switching teams to the losing side to try to balance things out, drives me freaking nuts because I like talking with Joe in squad but he always leaves to go help out the other team. Same with Nubbie Tank. :)
Uhhhhh who's Joe? Don't even get me started on that Joe Mama shit.

Also why tf you throttle my connections on here when im logged in hahahaha and where tf did my poll go clown? We not allowed to have a friendly vote? Not allowed to know popular opinion around here? Did you know if you rearrange the letters in N-E-O-N-A-R-D-O it spells N-O-R-T-H-K-O-R-E-A? Coincidence!? I think not...
Clearly you didn't win any spelling bees as a kid.

@ Xrast even tho I don’t fully agree with you.. But they throttled me as well. It seems they’re scared of getting the truth out or actually listening to their client base.

@Neo - So, a few things..

1. We played last night and it was a disaster, your script kept moving everyone around, about 5-6 times in one round. After witnessing your script, it’s horrible. It’s not balancing the server at all. It was switching guys on winning team (counter productive) Then moving guys under the 300 tix. This defeats the purpose of even playing if you work hard on one side then get switched 3 times during the match.

2. I don’t know if you guys are just jealous of everyone kicking your asses or this is a money scheme to get people to donate.. if so, very shady.

3. Why don’t you move bZ guys? See how your clan likes it.. I bet they will threaten to leave like a few did already. You don’t want to do it to your own clan cause you know they will complain about it. So, in reality this is just a stunt of yours because the MVP guys beat ya all the time.. And don’t give me any bs. WE watched you camp in a boat going 120-0 with your bZ guys repairing you.. The hypocrisy is lit in here.

4. You disperse MVP only on Sept. 24th and again on Nov. and then you got caught and had to add other people.

5. You guys are leaning toward what RC2(aaarp) USAA and RS went through and they all collapsed. It would be a real shame if bZ went through the same door. BZ was the best servers on BF4. Neo, you done a fucking superb job on the servers, we’re all appreciative of it.. But mate, please stop before its too late.

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Just to follow up on the above from Silent, small sample size for me yesterday. I played 7-8 rounds I think, but the balancing seemed way off. There wasn’t a close game in any of them. I think my side won every round by 350+. The only remotely close game was Metro, where so many people got transferred from the US side to the RU side after a three flag cap that RU almost came back mid match only to lose big. It was kind of brutal to see many of the folks from the US side who were instrumental in the three flag cap from the far worse US side, get balanced over into essentially a spawn rape situation. It didn’t seem fair, or fun to me. However it was mentioned in the in game chat that this was nothing new and was just the balancer functioning as normal so I’m likely wrong.

If everyone wants to see the server succeed, I would recommend donating. Time is money and being able to bypass the que is worth quite a bit actually. Add in the bonus of not being able to be team switched mid round by the balancer, I think it’s an overall good deal and really helps out the servers/admins.

Nothing is ever perfect and my knowledge of what is going on with the balancer is likely based on complete ignorance, but these were just my observations from yesterday. :)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
"It's not punishment. Someone has got to get moved for balance. That's just how it is."

I get moved all the time and most of the time I like it. Playing on the underdog side is a shitload more fun and more challenging than it is to be on the conquering side. You really have to up your game to break out and cap flags.

I suck at 1 on 1 run-n-gun but infiltration? Fuck yeah, that's my idea of a good time and I love it when I get balanced!

@ Xrast even tho I don’t fully agree with you.. But they throttled me as well. It seems they’re scared of getting the truth out or actually listening to their client base.

@Neo - So, a few things..

1. We played last night and it was a disaster, your script kept moving everyone around, about 5-6 times in one round. After witnessing your script, it’s horrible. It’s not balancing the server at all. It was switching guys on winning team (counter productive) Then moving guys under the 300 tix. This defeats the purpose of even playing if you work hard on one side then get switched 3 times during the match.

2. I don’t know if you guys are just jealous of everyone kicking your asses or this is a money scheme to get people to donate.. if so, very shady.

3. Why don’t you move bZ guys? See how your clan likes it.. I bet they will threaten to leave like a few did already. You don’t want to do it to your own clan cause you know they will complain about it. So, in reality this is just a stunt of yours because the MVP guys beat ya all the time.. And don’t give me any bs. WE watched you camp in a boat going 120-0 with your bZ guys repairing you.. The hypocrisy is lit in here.

4. You disperse MVP only on Sept. 24th and again on Nov. and then you got caught and had to add other people.

5. You guys are leaning toward what RC2(aaarp) USAA and RS went through and they all collapsed. It would be a real shame if bZ went through the same door. BZ was the best servers on BF4. Neo, you done a fucking superb job on the servers, we’re all appreciative of it.. But mate, please stop before its too late.

No throttling for me.

Can you balance squads then? is that possible. Rape fests usually aren't the norm when its just one crew. It hurts, but usually not a rape fest. But if you get 2 groups/squads on one team, its hard. That being said, coms are available to all so there is that. In reality there is no perfect balance method other than to randomize everyone. To me, when its unbalanced the most is when you have one team playing conquest and the other team doing jack shit. Not sure if i could be done, (im sure it could) would to be balance the teams equally with and by flag points only. There are guys that dont do that well, but play conqust and get flags like nobodies bizniz. Flag cap point division would, in my opinion make the games so much more fun for all. That being said, i have fun regardless :)