Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

God-King Neo Jinping's Balance

Bro, don't make me laugh at your post. You mad cause we own you everyt
Man shut the fuck up you yeasty mouth-breathing soft shell crab. You're a pussy. Only an absolute canker blossom bed-sore having shit stain would react like this to someone's appeal in a direct message to you. You exude weakness. Winning in a decade-old game is all you have. You call people whiny cunts and here you are wearing the fucking crown. Continue to suffer you mentally destitute estrogen replacement therapy apotheosis. Go back to the bushes in front of your local public school where you belong.
Lol you make me laugh bud, thanks I needed it. You know when you little parasites try and come at me, i love it, i feed off your lippin'. When you got some balls holla at me. You're a spec of dirt, i don't care about you. So if you wanna get it cracking, let it crackle, we can grapple till im grabbing ya Adams apple, an making apple flavoured snapple.
Now i'ma take a twist and end this post after I fuck ya moms, you know, I gotta make you my step kid and set you straight. So, I'm tired of handling you lil amateurs that cry when they lose, This cat wants 2 bail out hes just looking for an excuse. Put a guy in front of him and his dick would expand, Hes the first bitch I know that lost his virginity to his hand. Now i'ma grab a beer, and say cheers to my mates, we'll see you in game, that way we can tell your fate! Peace.

Lol you make me laugh bud, thanks I needed it. You know when you little parasites try and come at me, i love it, i feed off your lippin'. When you got some balls holla at me. You're a spec of dirt, i don't care about you. So if you wanna get it cracking, let it crackle, we can grapple till im grabbing ya Adams apple, an making apple flavoured snapple.
Now i'ma take a twist and end this post after I fuck ya moms, you know, I gotta make you my step kid and set you straight. So, I'm tired of handling you lil amateurs that cry when they lose, This cat wants 2 bail out hes just looking for an excuse. Put a guy in front of him and his dick would expand, Hes the first bitch I know that lost his virginity to his hand. Now i'ma grab a beer, and say cheers to my mates, we'll see you in game, that way we can tell your fate! Peace.
You realize you can walk out your front door, right?

Oh, we got some fresh meat here too.. I’ll finish you as well. “lord tom brady”
No one even knows ya name, But whos to blame, your weak and you cant spit for shit. I’ll put you in a sleeper for 5 seconds having you screaming “I quit”. Blood is what you claim yet you get played worse than a video game. So for reals why you coming at me, I’m always up for some jokes, so I’ll continue to poke fun, so don’t run just yet. I’ll make you my little pet.

So it’s best you continue with ya life in a different career, ya got no business in here.
So, In this instance I rip ya to bits, like skimmed blow, As I'm giving you a minute, to hit me with ya best flow. Best impress me..Why you fronting for? So, I'm a settle this, son
You're getting beat, it's that plain and simple. I put a crater in ya face, that you can't blame on pimples, I'm relentless, slaying posers day by day, Rip ya nappy head apart, braid by braid
I call this play by play, blades I shave em dull, Then a quick stab, get the bat, and cave ya skull. Peace

No one even knows ya name, But whos to blame, your weak and you cant spit for shit. I’ll put you in a sleeper for 5 seconds having you screaming “I quit”. Blood is what you claim yet you get played worse than a video game. So for reals why you coming at me, I’m always up for some jokes, so I’ll continue to poke fun, so don’t run just yet. I’ll make you my little pet.

So it’s best you continue with ya life in a different career, ya got no business in here.
So, In this instance I rip ya to bits, like skimmed blow, As I'm giving you a minute, to hit me with ya best flow. Best impress me..Why you fronting for? So, I'm a settle this, son
You're getting beat, it's that plain and simple. I put a crater in ya face, that you can't blame on pimples, I'm relentless, slaying posers day by day, Rip ya nappy head apart, braid by braid
I call this play by play, blades I shave em dull, Then a quick stab, get the bat, and cave ya skull. Peace
I read some of that, and lol'd. I gotta go to bed. congratulations, though.

Attachments

• IMG_3563.JPG
    IMG_3563.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 11

are you Jacking Daniel's in your profile picture, or do you just like Tennessee? Curious

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
So has anyone actually read my posts on how this works or are we all just making assumptions here? This is not intended to keep people from playing with their friends, nor should it do so after the list grows more and things smooth out.

It simply works from a list of players and keeps them equally divided between teams. There's a lot more than just MVP, BSS, TGIF, etc. on the list. There are plenty of untagged players too. So long as there is competition present all of MVP can stack on one team, and all of BSS on the other...what you're all arguing for is that everyone should be able to stack together. It should get even better once I make the list dynamic to work on top X players....but ya know what, that takes time to write code for and I don't get paid to do this crap so I do it when I have time.

How about we all slow down and read what I've posted instead of freaking out based on the original post here which was written by a total buffoon with no logic in it whatsoever.

I'd love to see half of you whining even attempt to start your own servers. They'd fail miserably - OR you'd learn that decent balance actually matters to retain players. Sure there are lots of regulars here but regulars only go so far. Blueberries are the ones that actually give us all a place to play every day because without them it'd be a constant 10v10 for a month or two until the server just died out completely and stopped populating even that far because we're all here for 32v32 mayhem, not 10v10 of regulars.

Got me the BZ3 drip going lmao

bz3.PNG

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
After getting rekt by countless 12 year olds and their Cronus' today on WZ2, I took a break on the grail BZ1 for about 30 minutes today. Having not been around here much since WZ2 released, I thought I had joined the wrong server as there were so many new names playing I was unfamiliar with. I thought that was great to see as a game this old needs players to replace those who finally get tired of the game for whatever reason and move on. The reputation of the server certainly seems to be strong.

It also reminded me once again how BF4 is simply the greatest multiplayer game ever created (and likely ever will be due to the state of the industry). As addicting as a BR like WZ2 is, when you compare the gameplay, content, and overall polish with a titan like BF4 it fails so miserably I wonder why the hell I'm even playing it. There are just so many shitty aspects of WZ2 that BF4 had worked out 9 years ago that it's mind blowing. Mini rambling rant here, but if not for that final circle dopamine hit that WZ2 provides it doesn't hold a candle to a game that is 9 years old. The hatred in that game is also off the charts, the names I'm called in proximity chat on a constant basis is just nauseating. I would never let a child play that game, there are some sick, sick people out there. Outside of the usual playful banter on BZ1, we're all distinguished adults compared to the COD crowd. Your average COD player is the reason why I never leave the house without a firearm. :D

Hopefully everyone can just appreciate that, get along, and do our best to keep the greatest game of all time going another 9 years. Thank you to everyone like Neo, Swag, Salsa, etc who work hard to make the servers the way they are and to give us a place to play, and for those upset with the recent choices I understand the passion and disappointment. MVP folks have played together for so long, and on so many different servers I think the passion just runs deep. The vitriol in this thread is bit perplexing to me, so I just hope everyone calms down and nobody is 86d as I enjoy playing with all of you.

All of you except for those who sit in a bush with a laser. I hope you all die alone. :)

I kid I kid. :D

Last edited:

All jokes aside this is a fire verse nicely done.

Okay Feminem.

OKNewPlan

Donator
So has anyone actually read my posts on how this works or are we all just making assumptions here?

@neonardo1 I think the reason why people are making assumptions is because the basics haven't been clearly explained yet. You're saying that this is not intended to keep people from playing with their friends yet Xrast (despite his cadence) is saying he can't switch teams to play with his friend, so which is it?

Besides this god-tier rap battle I think we're all here wondering the same things:
  1. What are the measurable parameters considered that would result in someone being placed on the /disperse list?
  2. What exact changes will they see once they're on that list?

Balancing measures are definitely needed so I'm in support of this as a first step. Forget the haters, everyone who matters is happy and grateful for what bZ has created. :)

Last edited:
Yes, yes jokes aside hope I didn’t melt too many snow flakes ;). I don’t mind to body anyone else, cause I’m the shit and y’all just passing gas...

Back to the point..

Basically my grasp and seen first hand what its doing..

- So, there is a list with names on the server.. So, at the end of the match, there is a script that gets executed and those names get scrambled in the server.. when the server does auto balance, it takes those people in the list and mix them around.. So, a squad with your mates.. end of the map, they will get switched to other team, or to another squad..

- So, by the system doing that is what we’re worried about.. And his issue is, once that list gets scrambled at end of the map, your squad is all broken and you can’t switch back to the other team to play with your buddies regardless of the team.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Has he tried getting his squad to switch to his team following his balancing? If the server is unbalanced to the point of needing to switch people on the list over, that team could probably use the whole squad.

Yes, yes jokes aside hope I didn’t melt too many snow flakes ;). I don’t mind to body anyone else, cause I’m the shit and y’all just passing gas...

Back to the point..

Basically my grasp and seen first hand what its doing..

- So, there is a list with names on the server.. So, at the end of the match, there is a script that gets executed and those names get scrambled in the server.. when the server does auto balance, it takes those people in the list and mix them around.. So, a squad with your mates.. end of the map, they will get switched to other team, or to another squad..

- So, by the system doing that is what we’re worried about.. And his issue is, once that list gets scrambled at end of the map, your squad is all broken and you can’t switch back to the other team to play with your buddies regardless of the team.

dsj1rq6yaaw51.jpg

"So has anyone actually read my posts on how this works..."

We're boots on the ground daily players, as we favor this particular mod and game type. I just told you how it *actually* works and why it defies the whole point why we logon. We want to play with friends, that we made over years of playing. We get switched sometimes near the end or during pivotal game changing moments, our working together be damned.

I guess in your view, it's not about friends, and you want your server full of unskilled, easy to kill toxic people with no reason to maintain reputation and do whatever rule breaking they want.

Again before this, we always balanced the server ourselves, for some of the best times I've ever played. This is why we moved from other servers, even before they died. We found a challenging player base on BZ1. You're settings are literally ani-bf4. Can you image a soccer game that constantly moves players because now the most important goal was being even up until the final call?

There doesn't seem to be any measured consideration of how the rounds have been working, when setting this up.

Has he tried getting his squad to switch to his team following his balancing? If the server is unbalanced to the point of needing to switch people on the list over, that team could probably use the whole squad.
It goes haywire. For example, it switches Z-Steel sometimes up to 3-4 times in under 10min - regardless if he assist. It's a broken concept and has already drove people away.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Besides this god-tier rap battle I think we're all here wondering the same things:
  1. What are the measurable parameters considered that would result in someone being placed on the /disperse list?
  2. What exact changes will they see once they're on that list?

From MULTIbalancer docs:

Disperse Evenly List: List of player names (without clan tags), clan tags (by themselves), or EA GUIDs, one per line (except for groups, see below) separated by spaces, in any combination. Players found on this list will be split up and moved so that they are evenly dispersed across teams.

Players on the list are divided evenly between teams. It doesn't scramble those players specifically at the end/beginning of matches if they're already evenly split.

For example, if you have 5 MVP one one side and 5 BSS on the other - that's fine. If you have 2 MVP, 3 BSS against 3 MVP and 2 BSS that's fine too. Just using those tags as examples.

If the only people from the list in the server are say 5x MVP players, they're going to be forcibly split 3 and 2. That's why the list growing in size helps to resolve the issue because as the list becomes larger than any one platoon, or several, and especially as it includes lone-wolf regulars it permits clan/players on the list to still play together.

There doesn't seem to be any measured consideration of how the rounds have been working, when setting this up.

If you had any idea how many hours I've spent parsing and staring at data...

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It goes haywire. For example, it switches Z-Steel sometimes up to 3-4 times in under 10min - regardless if he assist. It's a broken concept and has already drove people away.

That only happens if he's constantly trying to fight the balancer.

So i know this is a work in progress. So I have been swapped to the other side and then the next round I try to squad up and it says you can't swap to the winning team and the round didn't even start. Someone else I was gaming with got swapped before me then couldn't swap to the losing team I was on so yes this prevents us to play together.