Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Have Y'all Lost Your Fucking Minds??

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Seriously will no one address that he has a history? Really?

And truly appreciate that the bss guys still show up and I hope they continue to. But we can't show preference with something like that.

Reading the chat log before this "3/5" comment, there's nothing that would conclude he meant 3/5 "of a person". He could have meant Ripe was only 3/5 (3 kills-5 deaths) against him that last round ffs. I've never heard ded say anything remotely racist in voice or text chat, nor have I noticed any kind of 'filter evading'. I mean, ded's black in real life lol. I know that's not an excuse for ACTUAL racial slurs, but it's fricken crazy that he gets banned for a vague comment that someone perceived as a veiled racist comment, when there are certain regulars who are incredibly toxic in chat that nobody addresses.

God damn the stupid brigade really has come out on this post. can't wait for sabre to reply to this once again with the same reply. This thread reeks of denial, projection, and stupidity.

I mean, ded's black in real life lol. I know that's not an excuse for ACTUAL racial slurs, but it's fricken crazy that he gets banned for a vague comment that someone perceived as a veiled racist comment
Given I'm a "low-functioning autistic" could someone explain the context I've been missing given this information.

After reading this entire thread's outstanding conversation I'm really glad I just log in to sling UCAVs at doritos and ignore the community in general. Visiting this place was a grave mistake and I'll take my leave.

No I just did address the history. I am with him almost all the times he's been online in the past 3 years. He - like me - will bait someone to show us all who the racist is. This means he will run up on the filter. Maybe I should be clear, it's not insane that you could think he's had issues in the past. But there just isn't. There's kicks because of the filter, because he's trying to expose an *actual* racists.

I can go line by line with you, but I doubt you'll expose the only nebulous thing you have for this audience. Forgive me, but I am still blown away I saw "toxic" in the admin message. Oh you mean the guy who's a goofball and plays around with everyone? Who's constantly making us all laugh in chat/vo chat and getting BSS to have regulars in our squads? Dude he's got me to be more understanding of regulars with issues, to see the other side of them. Toxic, lost its meaning in this regard.

I don't think there is intended malice by BZ here - but understand, you've created a case off of vapor. It seems like the real reason to those who know him, and his DAILY ACTIONS, is that Ripe just didn't like his name involved, not seeing it as familiar banter with Ripe. If a BZ member isn't okay with jokes; doesn't want to be included in playful banter; that's fine. Sometimes we think one BZ member being goofy with us, means other would too. But before moving to a ban, be a human being and actually get clarification. I would think you'd talk to a daily player first.

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
I can't imagine anything more dumb then you joining a conversation you have not a single thread of connection with.
people can make observation over this retarded ass debate?

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
He's a reactionary troll white supremacist who adds nothing of value. Sure he can make observations, but he's an idiot and his opinions are about as valuable as used toilet paper.
"but he's an idiot and his opinions are about as valuable as used toilet paper." and so are yours