Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Have Y'all Lost Your Fucking Minds??

Serious question, can I be a bZ member now?

Regulars that want special treatment, holy shit.

If anything, regulars, members, should be held to a higher standard than the occasional 12 year old that comes in and griefs/racism/whatever. NOT be cuddled and provided special treatment lmao

The take: "we're saying borderline racist shit and whistleblow to bait out the REAL racists!" is making me lmfao

Just play the game?
i made this exact suggestion with respect to disperse and it was rejected. now you suggest it seriously to supplement or replace the chat filter? GTFO lmao

Yes, I threw some flares at you over a year ago for a stupid move of yours back then. Do I regret it? No. I took my punishment and accepted it, I deserved it. I won't do it again but it became more than clear in the ensuing discussions that such strategies lead nowhere.

I want to clarify that I like playing with you Fluff and I also appreciate that thanks to you several griefers were punished as I was at the time.

On really really real, we are all slaves for reals, like I’m not even joking bro u don’t even know.

Who actually fuk fukn cares about slaves from 200+ years ago when globalists are positioning themselves to be the 22 century slave mast of future

This is real I know it must be hard but in a rough world everyone gets hard.

Thank u for reading by bs ✍️ ur welcome I blessed u with so much knowledge

Last edited:
1695699627655385.png