Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Have Y'all Lost Your Fucking Minds??

people can make observation over this retarded ass debate?
I love you Lamp, but I dont think this is a debate. This is baffled people trying to find the "there", where there is no there. I'm so glad the actual courts don't work this way. Imagine if there was no discovery phase.

The homie I replied to was just going on the attack for no reason, while having literally no relevance here. If you want to take Blast's thread and make it a debate, then tell the other person to make an actual observation, not just recharacterize what Blast said.

You can call me 3/5th, Gay. Queer. Faggot. Bitch Ass Slave. Stupid fuck. Dumb ass. POS. Loser. Ass Eater, Dipshit and 100 other names in game. I wouldn't report you. Because then I would become the one thing, that WOULD bother me.

Based

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
I love you Lamp, but I dont think this is a debate. This is baffled people trying to find the "there", where there is no there. I'm so glad the actual courts don't work this way. Image there was no discovery phase.

The homie I replied to was just going on the attack for no reason, while having literally no relevance here. If you want to take Blast's thread and make it a debate, then tell the other person to make an actual observation, not just recharacterize what Blast said.
i guess debate was the wrong word to use oops lol

looks like none of yall can stay on topic.
there's an appeal process for a reason.
This is Blast's confusion as to what happen. And look at that, we're still confused.

Appeal a one day ban instructions:
  1. Make a login.
  2. Have the people who got it so wrong in the first place dig their toes in the sand when presented with the possibility they are wrong.

and Gamo I tried to confront ded about it in game chat but none of yall acknowledged it in the game chat at the time.
same way Howie wouldn't acknowledge his faults when he attacked me in uncap
I bet your mom hung up a print off of your report on her fridge. Show everyone how proud she is of her little boy.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I'm the one who could have gotten it wrong and made that idea clear on the first page of this post. please elaborate your issue Gamo

and Gamo I tried to confront ded about it in game chat but none of yall acknowledged it in the game chat at the time.
same way Howie wouldn't acknowledge his faults when he attacked me in uncap
Ripe, Thanks for addressing me. No one knew wtf happened. There was no time, ded was just gone. Sorry we missed it. See my last post of my complaint. I wasn't allowed to comment on DED's so I made a post.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I never run directly to the forum for shit that happens with regulars Gamo. and this is twice that I call out a regular for some shit and get attacked as if I didnt confront in game chat first. In my head what happened was we are all hanging out in our favorite bar at night, I heard somebody call me 3/5's of a person and they got kicked out of the bar for the rest of the night because of it.

If it was a misunderstanding there is an appeal to be had. but that is the line I drew in the sand for "general in game jokes and banter". dont give a fuck what background or ethnicity Ded is, that shit don't fly.
Ripe, Thanks for addressing me. No one knew wtf happened. There was no time, ded was just gone. Sorry we missed it. See my last post of my complaint. I wasn't allowed to comment on DED's so I made a post.

I never run directly to the forum for shit that happens with regulars Gamo. and this is twice that I call out a regular for some shit and get attacked as if I didnt confront in game chat first. In my head what happened was we are all hanging out in our favorite bar at night, I heard somebody call me 3/5's of a person and they got kicked out of the bar for the rest of the night because of it.

If it was a misunderstanding there is an appeal to be had. but that is the line I drew in the sand for "general in game jokes and banter". dont give a fuck what background or ethnicity Ded is, that shit don't fly.
I'm not attacking you. I am trying to square this assertion by BZ that Ded is somehow toxic and racist.

I'm sorry if you catch shit for crossing with regulars, that's not fair, but I only bring up his background as a regular, because it's relative to the issue. Bag went back and likely saw kicks from filters, and didn't care to contextualize anything, where as I say that as a regular he's not been any of those things. There's others who can attest he's actually one of the more kinder players we see here lately. And as a regular, as far as I know, he's never had to have a talk from BZ about real solid cases. This should be easy to discover.

Someone calling your something, an insult, you don't have to take that, but you might pause if it's coming from someone who you see around / know. Like why; what's the issue; where is this coming from? This is important, because I don't want to lose a whole night with friends myself, over hidden tripwires.

I guess I should tell bag now, every filter kick I've had to clear the air; I got kicked once when telling chat I can speak a little a r i b i c. Then again when I was drunk and forgot about the first time. I've also said c r a c k e r but I was talking about the food. I think I also tried to shorten Gauxfish's name to gewfish and got kicked for the gew part. I spelled that in my head like Goo. Countless others. I may seem sarcastic but these are real cases that wasn't any harm. I want to say this also in good faith considering the dude nicer than all of us, got nixed.

Finally, I bring up his race because it's also relative to the context. This informs his humor, if someone starts this topic, he can carry it. So long as it's not abusive, and it's all understood there should be no issue. In contrast, we see Slick calling people fags with no irony of humor every day on BZ servers. Yet that practically seems sanctioned bigotry on the server. I would hope Ded can be ironic with his lived experience.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
As in life, there will always be people that yell for mommie at the slightest thing; while playing a war game simulation. lol. Didn't you just hate those kids?

I always enjoy the people who get upset at words while they're playing a FPS where they simulate a mass killing every round.

The irony is lost on them.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Regulars that want special treatment, holy shit.

If anything, regulars, members, should be held to a higher standard than the occasional 12 year old that comes in and griefs/racism/whatever. NOT be cuddled and provided special treatment lmao

The take: "we're saying borderline racist shit and whistleblow to bait out the REAL racists!" is making me lmfao

Just play the game?