Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

How do yall feel about KD farmers that refuse Conquest mode?

OKNewPlan

Donator
Oh yeah we dont care about what side we are on, but we like to be in a squad together for shits n laughs. 95% of the time when i see the BZ discord chat most of the people in that chat are in the same squad which makes complete sense to me. If one squad working together ruins the balance then I dont know what we should do- i didn't think we were that good at the game but I appreciate compliment crosseyed.
I mean. We stick to a squad, kill a whole bunch of people and push flags. We cap an entire map, people leave, we get called names.

Or, we stick to a squad, kill a whole bunch of people, leave two or three flags so people don’t leave, we get called names and people leave.

I’ve been playing BZ for almost two or three years now, and from what I’m seeing, no matter what I, or my squad of Joel, super, bishop, vak, and garner do, are gonna piss of a bunch of people who are gonna bitch.

Too many people take this game way too seriously. I never get into it but some of yall are super melodramatic.

From the amount of names I’ve been called throughout my shenanigans on this server, you know who you are. Play the game, have fun, and live a little. If you lose a conquest game, Russia isn’t going to bowl into your living room with a T90 and shoot you with an incendiary.

Edit: keep calling me names too, I love it.

I've never seen a couple of knobs get so close to understanding the difference between Team Stacking and Squading up is. We're ALMOST there guys I have faith in you.

I've never seen a couple of knobs get so close to understanding the difference between Team Stacking and Squading up is. We're ALMOST there guys I have faith in you.
Knob. That’s a new one. Daddy couldn’t go get the milk fast enough huh.
like a door knob? Or a wang.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
What's the difference between a knob and a wanker?

Can you be both? Or are they mutually exclusive? Like you can be a knob OR a wanker but where they are completely different classifications of assholery you cannot be both at the same time?

And if you're a bangin' knob or a hench wanker can you still go to the ends, jack a fag, and kotch wit your mates?

What's the difference between a knob and a wanker?

Can you be both? Or are they mutually exclusive? Like you can be a knob OR a wanker but where they are completely different classifications of assholery you cannot be both at the same time?

And if you're a bangin' knob or a hench wanker can you still go to the ends, jack a fag, and kotch wit your mates?
Upon my limited experience, a knob is me, and a wanker is someone who enjoys the Wenkel engine in a Mazda RX7, I think

I just played 4 games on bz1 with 1 other person (Darksquare bishop) in my "squad" and came first 3 games in a row. How unstacked do you want me to be? Very rarely do we have more than 3 ppl in our squad but I see knobs like you just get upset we are good players I guess. I am not gonna play alone if my friends are online bc im not a weirdo.

Edit: I love when ppl complain, its the best compliment :)

Last edited:
NewPlan is correct. If you are a 'good player' and you have to rejoin 3 times to get on the team that is winning, maybe the OTHER team could use your skills to help them? If you can't play the game except on the dominating team, how good are you really? Just a thought...

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
I just played 4 games on bz1 with 1 other person (Darksquare bishop) in my "squad" and came first 3 games in a row. How unstacked do you want me to be? Very rarely do we have more than 3 ppl in our squad but I see knobs like you just get upset we are good players I guess. I am not gonna play alone if my friends are online bc im not a weirdo.

Edit: I love when ppl complain, its the best compliment :)
Goddamn someone is desperate for validation

Goddamn someone is desperate for validation
Lol you were one of the ppl to teach me how to fly on shanghai crosseyed back 2ish years ago, all you did was farm kills and switch teams to be with your friends bruh. I joined BZ1 to prove a point because I'm defending superman who someone said just farms kills-when in fact we take points and help the team. I played on BZ1 first game I played alone and got my vehicle stolen twice by randoms - I'm sorry but I will continue to play with my squad because I know they are not gonna do that. Jesus fuck yall salty though - pic for reference

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 13

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
Lol you were one of the ppl to teach me how to fly on shanghai crosseyed back 2ish years ago, all you did was farm kills and switch teams to be with your friends bruh. I joined BZ1 to prove a point because I'm defending superman who someone said just farms kills-when in fact we take points and help the team. I played on BZ1 first game I played alone and got my vehicle stolen twice by randoms - I'm sorry but I will continue to play with my squad because I know they are not gonna do that. Jesus fuck yall salty though - pic for reference
You are confusing me with someone else, if you check my stats, i am in no way a heli farmer and i play mostly on foot. Crosseyedpilot is only one yea old and you made this post about you and prime. You can play the way you please ;)

You are confusing me with someone else, if you check my stats, i am in no way a heli farmer and i play mostly on foot. Crosseyedpilot is only one yea old and you made this post about you and prime. You can play the way you please ;)
multi account? Or did you take his name on here? I still have video from back then with what I thought was you. I think you lost your bz24 stats like everyone else so I doubt they would show up anyway.

NewPlan is correct. If you are a 'good player' and you have to rejoin 3 times to get on the team that is winning, maybe the OTHER team could use your skills to help them? If you can't play the game except on the dominating team, how good are you really? Just a thought...
I played on the losing side on bz1 still came in first and we came back multiple games just now. Dont think because he was trying to join my squad superman is not a good player. He probably better than anyone in this thread right now (and he plays on a potato).

I'm with you Gamo, I basically stopped playing 1.5 because of this exact reason. People on BZ1 tend to be way more team focused but every-time lately I play on 1.5 there are a few people there (most of whom I have never seen on BZ1) who wont engage and are just there to farm. I'm not going to name any names (although a few of them are in your video) but these players are really just ruining the game for everyone.

Not to mention the fact that some of them abuse their VIP commands and just switch back and forth to whatever team is winning, or else quit right at the end of the match if they aren't going to win. It's still fun to pop over to 1.5 sometimes but when I see some of these people playing I usually just leave.
man you are full of lies. but carry on

I don't have anything personal against any of you and honestly you can play the game however you want it's all good. I actually saw prime on BZ1 last night, he re-joined the game three times until he was placed on the winning team. Did his computer do that too? Third times a charm I guess...
more lies. the team was losing and we turned it around.