Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

How do yall feel about KD farmers that refuse Conquest mode?

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
multi account? Or did you take his name on here? I still have video from back then with what I thought was you. I think you lost your bz24 stats like everyone else so I doubt they would show up anyway.
nope i only have 1 account and i dont think i ever joined bz24 :)

man you are full of lies. but carry on
Bro please try me lol, I record a lot. I can put together a little 'prime quits and team-switches montage' if you like? To be honest if what Joel says is true about your computer situation then maybe it looks worse than it is and to be fair I was referring to a few others doing this stuff too not just you.

Play the game how you like but if you pull that shit when I am around you gonna get called out.

Bro please try me lol, I record a lot. I can put together a little 'prime quits and team-switches montage' if you like? To be honest if what Joel says is true about your computer situation then maybe it looks worse than it is and to be fair I was referring to a few others doing this stuff too not just you.

Play the game how you like but if you pull that shit when I am around you gonna get called out.
2011 asus laptop no upgrades since he got it, hes going to try to upgrade it this year though

Actually, Blast ALWAYS assists the losing team when the game is very unbalanced, and many of us we play on discord while being on different teams or squads. We don't need to always be in the same squad/winning team to have a good time (only noobs and stat farmers do).
Nah, it's much more fun being on the same side. The amount of ridiculous bullshit I've been able to do because I had a squad on discord is hilarious.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-26 035545.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-26 035545.png
    84 KB · Views: 15
Nah, it's much more fun being on the same side. The amount of ridiculous bullshit I've been able to do because I had a squad on discord is hilarious.
Competition is the key of fun, being in the same side is just stacking the team and making the match unpleasant for most of the players.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Competition is the key of fun, being in the same side is just stacking the team and making the match unpleasant for most of the players.
Yeah, I'd argue being on the opposite side of those in discord with you is more fun. Coordinating a win can be fun too, but the banter and trash talking while killing each other in odd ways is more fun.

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
it was bugging me so I checked- This isnt you?

Im pretty sure as it says its a 3 yr old account? is this a different person? I was very confused
Yes the account is 3 years old but the name crosseyed is only just a year old. And farming in helo/switching to be with friends is not really how i play.

Hope to see you and prime more on bz1

If someone's game is ruined because a group of jackasses lock down a single point with a miasma of smokes and claymores, commit terrorism with personal vehicles, chase down aircraft with rhibs, stack an entire amtrac full of people, run around with a flurry of mbt laws, unleash a horde of eod bots, or any other retarded strategies myself and my friends decide on that sounds like
a) skill issue
2) not my problem

hopefully you are not talking about myself, or Superman Prime. We make it a point to cap flags as best we can WHILE ALSO not pushing into the other teams uncap so the other team has a chance. Doesn't always work because the rest of our team pushes but we try to hang back in the middle points as much as possible.

I will say superman does leave games alot when he is losing but he leaves games when he is winning as well because his computer wont load next map half the time and he needs to restart his game every hour or so (he plays on a 10 yr old laptop btw, watch the games and he actually doesnt load in for about 3-5 minutes at the beginning bc his computer is so bad, imagine if he had a new one).
This post gives me „this game is very easy for me to win“ vibes

Yeah, I'd argue being on the opposite side of those in discord with you is more fun. Coordinating a win can be fun too, but the banter and trash talking while killing each other in odd ways is more fun.
oh yeah, we definitely play on opposite sides sometimes, slicknickol will jihad us and it is fucking hilarious the shenanigans we get up to.

Battlefield, in all intents and purposes can be considered an arcade style FPS. Teamwork, while appreciated, is not mandatory. We know there is stacking, we know there are "good" players you want to be on your team and we also know that some people will invariably play together and clear out a server like Tusk2112 and JL. There are others that are in the same range and make the game not fun, and I always try to challenge the other team to split.

Sometimes, it seems you are forced to be split, but playing on servers means you gotta play by the "rules"?

You should try Squad if you enjoy mandatory teamwork and also the hardcore style of game. I've slowed down on BF myself and enjoyed Squad as a real team based game.

go for it. post those videos. you are 100% lying cause that is not what I do. I only commented because of our interaction where you falsely accused me after i killed you several times. Had something to do with tusk and such and that I was "stat padding". I do care about 3 things: Being on the same team as my friends, my K/D, as in staying alive and get a lot of kills, and I prefer being on the US side (winning or losing). One thing i do not do is "quit to reload to get on the winning side. even that one instance that Joel was referring to (where I quit and reloaded to get on his side) had me joining the losing team and we turned it around. there was never a "I quit 2 or 3 times to get on the winning side", as you put it. All I know is, is I killed like 5 times and the accusations started flying.