Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

How do yall feel about KD farmers that refuse Conquest mode?

Here is a short video of an example of what I mean, not as any kind of call for discipline or anything, it's just to highlight an example for the sake of conversation. Pardon the monotone voice, getting over a cold.

It shows [LoSr]Cosmic-Benji refusing to approach any flags that we're losing or need support on. Again just a conversation starter, I have no problem with this player on any personal level, however it is consistent when they play. They never support flags, not unless there's a safe way to get kills. And fair enough, admins can look at 01-18-24 chat at BZ1.5 and read that he says as much.

What do you guys think? For me I don't care about the KD aspect, if on the same team that helps me, and if not, it's like a final boss to try to sneak up on. I think this day we were just struggling so hard with enemy armor and our armor just avoided the very mode the server is set for.

I'm with you Gamo, I basically stopped playing 1.5 because of this exact reason. People on BZ1 tend to be way more team focused but every-time lately I play on 1.5 there are a few people there (most of whom I have never seen on BZ1) who wont engage and are just there to farm. I'm not going to name any names (although a few of them are in your video) but these players are really just ruining the game for everyone.

Not to mention the fact that some of them abuse their VIP commands and just switch back and forth to whatever team is winning, or else quit right at the end of the match if they aren't going to win. It's still fun to pop over to 1.5 sometimes but when I see some of these people playing I usually just leave.

They're cringe and kill servers, but there's not a whole lot to do. Sometimes I'll engage in a little tomfoolery if I see the other team complain about it and try to push them out of spawn, or if they're on the other team you either have to coordinate with teammates or get creative to take them out.

Play your own game and let him play his own game.
I understand this sentiment. And to steel man it, it annoys me when people feel the need to bitch at other peoples play style or even worse, loadout. I say, come at the game any way you want.

I would argue however, that I am not worried about his play style. I am worried about literally not playing the game mode at all. Never taking flags, okay, but to actually spam the spawn button on armor so we can never use it to attack the enemy armor at flags is something else. If you're not on flags, or supporting taking them, you are basically the same as a person who spawns in the attack heli and refuses to take off.

We won anyway, but wanted to take the temperature among players. Thanks for the input. At least kills take down tickets.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I understand this sentiment. And to steel man it, it annoys me when people feel the need to bitch at other peoples play style or even worse, loadout. I say, come at the game any way you want.

I would argue however, that I am not worried about his play style. I am worried about literally not playing the game mode at all. Never taking flags, okay, but to actually spam the spawn button on armor so we can never use it to attack the enemy armor at flags is something else. If you're not on flags, or supporting taking them, you are basically the same as a person who spawns in the attack heli and refuses to take off.

We won anyway, but wanted to take the temperature among players. Thanks for the input. At least kills take down tickets.

I hit the 140 level a long, long time ago and stopped caring about points and shit like that not long after.

These days I play for the challenge and I enjoy the banter in the chat. Sometimes I play my own objectives like using the AA to (this is crazy, I know...) shoot down and suppress the enemy aircraft instead of killing infantry.

Or I find some guy on the other side who needs to be relentlessly C-4'd for an entire round. That's always fun!

Playing countersniper is fun. The last year or so I've enjoyed using the mortar and this year I plan to get into the UCAV.

I also LOVE to capture flags in the enemy rear. Absolutely fucks up the enemy game when you do this!

Like in Locker if the team is trying to cap C I'll head to A/E and cap it just long enough that a bunch of their guys abandon the defense of C so my team can cap it.

I suck at head-on assault. I can't compete with the ADHD kids who eat a bowl of Adderall and wash it down with six Red Bulls.

So fuck it, I play my own game.

I also don't demand that other people play the game exactly the way I want them to.

I'm with you Gamo, I basically stopped playing 1.5 because of this exact reason. People on BZ1 tend to be way more team focused but every-time lately I play on 1.5 there are a few people there (most of whom I have never seen on BZ1) who wont engage and are just there to farm. I'm not going to name any names (although a few of them are in your video) but these players are really just ruining the game for everyone.

Not to mention the fact that some of them abuse their VIP commands and just switch back and forth to whatever team is winning, or else quit right at the end of the match if they aren't going to win. It's still fun to pop over to 1.5 sometimes but when I see some of these people playing I usually just leave.
hopefully you are not talking about myself, or Superman Prime. We make it a point to cap flags as best we can WHILE ALSO not pushing into the other teams uncap so the other team has a chance. Doesn't always work because the rest of our team pushes but we try to hang back in the middle points as much as possible.

I will say superman does leave games alot when he is losing but he leaves games when he is winning as well because his computer wont load next map half the time and he needs to restart his game every hour or so (he plays on a 10 yr old laptop btw, watch the games and he actually doesnt load in for about 3-5 minutes at the beginning bc his computer is so bad, imagine if he had a new one).

Last edited:
I don't have anything personal against any of you and honestly you can play the game however you want it's all good. I actually saw prime on BZ1 last night, he re-joined the game three times until he was placed on the winning team. Did his computer do that too? Third times a charm I guess...
He was trying to get on my team so we could squad up but his game crashed once and he got switched twice. I know you probably pay for premium where you dont get autoswitched but im sure you like playing with the guys you have comms with. we sometimes have to do that to get our squad together, I was unable to switch to the losing team for some reason which i tried to do. For reference last night the golmund railway game where we almost came back we switched to the (heavily) losing team so we could squad up. you will see us more on bz1 though as we want to play some different maps that bz1 offers as opposed to bz1.5

Last edited:

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
He was trying to get on my team so we could squad up but his game crashed once and he got switched twice. I know you probably pay for premium where you dont get autoswitched but im sure you like playing with the guys you have comms with. we sometimes have to do that to get our squad together, I was unable to switch to the losing team for some reason which i tried to do. For reference last night the golmund railway game where we almost came back we switched to the (heavily) losing team so we could squad up. you will see us more on bz1 though as we want to play some different maps that bz1 offers as opposed to bz1.5
Actually, Blast ALWAYS assists the losing team when the game is very unbalanced, and many of us we play on discord while being on different teams or squads. We don't need to always be in the same squad/winning team to have a good time (only noobs and stat farmers do).

Actually, Blast ALWAYS assists the losing team when the game is very unbalanced, and many of us we play on discord while being on different teams or squads. We don't need to always be in the same squad/winning team to have a good time (only noobs and stat farmers do).
Oh yeah we dont care about what side we are on, but we like to be in a squad together for shits n laughs. 95% of the time when i see the BZ discord chat most of the people in that chat are in the same squad which makes complete sense to me. If one squad working together ruins the balance then I dont know what we should do- i didn't think we were that good at the game but I appreciate compliment crosseyed.

I mean. We stick to a squad, kill a whole bunch of people and push flags. We cap an entire map, people leave, we get called names.

Or, we stick to a squad, kill a whole bunch of people, leave two or three flags so people don’t leave, we get called names and people leave.

I’ve been playing BZ for almost two or three years now, and from what I’m seeing, no matter what I, or my squad of Joel, super, bishop, vak, and garner do, are gonna piss of a bunch of people who are gonna bitch.

Too many people take this game way too seriously. I never get into it but some of yall are super melodramatic.

From the amount of names I’ve been called throughout my shenanigans on this server, you know who you are. Play the game, have fun, and live a little. If you lose a conquest game, Russia isn’t going to bowl into your living room with a T90 and shoot you with an incendiary.

Edit: keep calling me names too, I love it.