Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I just got my Samsung Note 7!!

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I just got it and am enjoying the several new features it offers, what a great piece of technology!

Skullbones

-bZ- Member
Donator
Yes they do, sent my edge7 (4 month old) off Monday (no internet) got a email, yesterday, that it arrived (2-day by air shipping) hope you don't have a problem with 'Note' samsung tech, said 'we take good care of you man' got that sinking feeling, just as you bend over... ..I..

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Do you really like it?
Is it really worth it?
They are offering $150 for me to upgrade to one of these...
How's battery life?
Can you put in an SD card?

Is it bigger or smaller than a NOTE 5?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Do you really like it?
Is it really worth it?
They are offering $150 for me to upgrade to one of these...
How's battery life?
Can you put in an SD card?

Is it bigger or smaller than a NOTE 5?

Check out the Nexus 6P as well. I love mine.

Guy at the office just got his Note 7 on Friday. Once I talk to him this week I'll let you know what he thinks. He's going from an iPhone to the Note 7.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
When I had my Galaxy S4, I had an extra battery and I think I switched them out zero times.

And now with quick charge and power packs, there really isn't any need.

As long as I get my sd card...

Do you know what the hardest part about owning a Samsung Note 7 is?

Telling your parents your gay.

Skullbones

-bZ- Member
Donator
Got my edge 7 back from Samsung, told them "no 4G" they sent it back and 4G is working again, they said "nothing found" "BS"

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I lost my Note 5 in the river on Saturday, so I was going to try and get them to upgrade me to the 7 today when I got back to town, even though it was recalled. They couldn't do it, so I ended up getting another Note 5 (which was sold out, I gotta wait until tomorrow). I'm pretty bummed, but if the Note 7 is re-released within 14 days of getting the 5, I can swap it out for $35.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Do the swap. I don't have the note, but I went from S6 to S7, and that was a worthwhile upgrade. The 5 to 7 would be amazing.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Do the swap. I don't have the note, but I went from S6 to S7, and that was a worthwhile upgrade. The 5 to 7 would be amazing.
I definitely will if they re-release it in time. If not, I just bought a past-gen phone mere days before the next gen. Unfortunately, I needed a phone now for work.