Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

In regards to Howie

Because of the continuous problems I seem to bring, and the evil ness of my gameplay and the mean spirited, spirit(?) i bring I will now allow you, as a token of forgiveness, to see pictures of my taint and nut area. just PM me. If your an admin, ask about the bonus asshole pics that come in this very special, limited edition picture packet, absolutely free. There is no charge in any of this. And if you act quickly, the old guy across the street has signed a very limited amount of the nut pics. I think his name is Ben. not sure. but he did sign them.

Because of the continuous problems I seem to bring, and the evil ness of my gameplay and the mean spirited, spirit(?) i bring I will now allow you, as a token of forgiveness, to see pictures of my taint and nut area. just PM me. If your an admin, ask about the bonus asshole pics that come in this very special, limited edition picture packet, absolutely free. There is no charge in any of this. And if you act quickly, the old guy across the street has signed a very limited amount of the nut pics. I think his name is Ben. not sure. but he did sign them.
dont forget the feet pics for tom

Your talking inches.....here. Its laughable to be sure. But a couple of things. 1.

So you'll just type out any bulllshit that makes you feel good about yourself? Look at the chat box you yourself posted, where i said. "I JUST DID". That was in regard to your comment of "Yes it was uncap, why dont you go and see for yourself" for which i replied "I JUST DID" and, of course I did do that. And when I did that, I said to myself, well i guess it was uncap but fuck man, its close. For sure close enough that for someone who seeds the fucken server daily, changes teams when shit gets away from one and all sorts of dare I say "good things" for it to be......ahhhh its close but gotta let it go. But noooooo. I think you might have been trying to set up Vinny by using coms to your team mate, who was laying down, prone i might add, shooting into E from uncap...to "dont shoot, dont shoot" im assuming anyways you were settiing up someone so you could report. Which leads me to:

Clearly you are talking about someone else and not ME. I killed one person there. And that was you. I also just aborted my position there because if it was gonna be a problem, then problem was solved. Problem was solved. But you had to keep on with "you're gonna get ban'd dont believe me, i blah blah blah crap. I moved on, like i said. You didnt. For the record If i recorded everytime i've gotten killed in that exact spot where you were at, about 200 people would have Bans. Thats a fact. I have enough hours that im sure the math would work out. Big set up, where i got caught up into. But hey....it is what it is. Oh by the way, I do still love your team mate there, deep into uncap, laying prone, spraying with a bipod ... Classy. (dont reply that this allowed i know it is, which that in itself is moronic but another subject all-together) Not to throw vinny under the bus, but from your video vinny clearly was shooting in uncap. I didnt do that. Yeah yeah, grey area howie you should know blah blah. I'm here to tell you you were in the next level of grey area of uncap and out of uncap. I saw you a full 2 seconds (or longer) before I shot you. Why was that? Let you in a secret. I have an "IDEA" where that uncap was and i waited for you to clear it in my mind before I dusted your ass. But hey lets not bring reason into something.

Sounds like this might be the biggest problem right here.
Also, read that chat box you posted. As you can see, you were still blabbering on about banning me, and escalating the argument. I only responded to shit. I just didnt type out this. And as you can see each of my responses got more heated, then de-heated if you will, cuz......who cares.
And at the end of the day, I can not say that anyone that has played just one night with me here, i dont believe, not one person would say I attack uncaps or am A dirty player. No one here can say that. And for me, that would speak volumes, as I know that to be true. And in the end, thats good enough for me, not what someone who "is having a shitty day" says.
Also: From what im seeing on the servers lately, can we up the points awarded for flag captures? The amount of people no capping flags is the worst i've seen in 20 years.
That’s the problem with the uncap rules….

There is always the possibility of being banned for defending yourself against an enemy camper in uncap . If a freshly spawned enemy player is accidentally killed by incoming fire due to their teammate provoking the enemy then that accidental kill of an innocent player could be construed as attacking uncap which will result in a ban for the defending player outside of uncap.

I've picked up on your shitty attitude long before this pathetic excuse for a ban trap. Laughing emojis on every post you disagree with, shithead responses in the cheating thread, you're just a troll man.

Your words in this thread are worse than Howie's and your shit smells terrible, even if you cant smell it. Howie's got you fat and bald over some words in a disagreement. Silver spoon ass pussy.

Dont misquote me again fuckface.
No Sabre! Stop! ur killn him

I'm just trying to reach the win condition in any effective way.

Yeah, I could be like most other people and do drugs and be ignorant. But what's the fun in that, when I can be an intelligent doomer conspiracy nut instead?
"I'm just trying to reach the win condition in any effective way."

By berating the whole team in team chat or publicly announcing that 'this team sucks'?

"Yeah, I could be like most other people and do drugs and be ignorant. But what's the fun in that, when I can be an intelligent doomer conspiracy nut instead?"

¿Porque, no los dos?

IMG_8113.JPG

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Damn

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
"I'm just trying to reach the win condition in any effective way."

By berating the whole team in team chat or publicly announcing that 'this team sucks'?

If (read: when) this is how certain teammates, or teammates in general choose to play the game, (read: grief) yes, I will berate them (read: you)

Pros outweigh the cons as far as chat goes. It's one of the things I like most about the game. I'm not complaining or asking for censorship, just don't agree that fluff is only berating people when they grief.