Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Infy only hardcore rush

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
I was playing with someone last night who mentioned that there are no more infy only hardcore rush servers. The previous one shut down, but apparently was always packed. A lot of those players came over to BZ servers. Is there any interest from the group to do another server?

I was playing with someone last night who mentioned that there are no more infy only hardcore rush servers. The previous one shut down, but apparently was always packed. A lot of those players came over to BZ servers. Is there any interest from the group to do another server?
I would kill for an infantry only Rush server. I'm sure Crisco would not.

I would kill for an infantry only Rush server. I'm sure Crisco would not.
I love infantry maps, a few maps get ridiculously difficult for attackers without vehicles though (any that you start on a carrier and assault land for example, good luck swimming 500+ meters while getting sniped lol).

Now what I would really like to play is defuse and squad oblitoration... or squad rush (bf3), squad rush was 1 obj at a time 1 squad on each team, and 20 tickets and no vehicles ofc... now that was fun, basically all I played in bf3.

Ah yeah, I asked him and apparently he was mistaken. I think there may have been more infy based maps in the rotation.
Yes, I had the GMH rush server setup to seed on infantry only maps (locker, metro, pearl, propaganda, lumphini, etc.). As the GMH rush was not as popular (something something Postal and most of the admins being toxic badmins) it often never got past the seeding rotation and was very often just on those infantry maps.