Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Introduction

SMRose1990

Donator
A few of you may have already run into me on TS or in game, I know I played with a bunch of you guys (and gal) last night on the manhunt rounds, it was interesting. Seems like a pretty cool atmosphere around here, hoping to make this my perm. home for an online gaming community, I've been banned from most the rest of the decent servers already but so far you all seem able to tolerate me so here I am. My name is Stephen, I am 26 with 2 children and about to get married. I did 4 years in the Marine Corps as Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (only the coolest job in the corps). I've got brain damage from an accident of my own stupidity that's left residual effects in my communication skills and the Marine Corps attitude instilled some fire into my soul so I don't play nice with assholes, power hungry children or sensitive pussy willows. I've been huge into online gaming since C&C Renegade being my first online FPS to get heavily involved in a gaming community called St0rm and haven't really found a good gaming community that can handle me since St0rm died out. Hope this can be my home, I'll stay as long as I am welcome!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Welcome, Rose!

We get pretty salty around here, but we still respect one another... to the degree that we can. Couldn't agree more about assholes and pussies.

Hope to meet you soon.