Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

JL1834cx

Ah, Superman Prime.. When I first came across the dude, I thought he was some new douchebag in bZ. People would chirp at him, I found it a little amusing, I’d throw a few jabs as well. I thought he had the same tactic as JL, and as others have mentioned, sit back, wait for the team to do the work and steal the kills and retreat back.. Now, he was never as aggressive at retreating and farming like JL.. Prime has since improved, not sure if it was from people bitching or what.. He plays in our discord recently, and it went from hate to I don’t mind him around. If he tries to sing, that’s maybe only time I’m good to boot him lol..

As for the videos JL posted, you really just a shit disturber to people you can’t beat lol?. C’mon JL go record and chase the actual hackers, make use of your time and the admins. You’re better at going after them, so keep that up. Either than that, fuck off kindly and see you both in game!

Ah, Superman Prime.. When I first came across the dude, I thought he was some new douchebag in bZ. People would chirp at him, I found it a little amusing, I’d throw a few jabs as well. I thought he had the same tactic as JL, and as others have mentioned, sit back, wait for the team to do the work and steal the kills and retreat back.. Now, he was never as aggressive at retreating and farming like JL.. Prime has since improved, not sure if it was from people bitching or what.. He plays in our discord recently, and it went from hate to I don’t mind him around. If he tries to sing, that’s maybe only time I’m good to boot him lol..

As for the videos JL posted, you really just a shit disturber to people you can’t beat lol?. C’mon JL go record and chase the actual hackers, make use of your time and the admins. You’re better at going after them, so keep that up. Either than that, fuck off kindly and see you both in game!
We met like 2 or 3 months ago.
I didn't get #1 on bz24 by farming and retreating. Sure, I don't worry about the kd as much as i used too, but it can't be accurately said that I "farmed and retreated". It's simply not me.
I greatly appreciate the support though.

Lol, you must be somewhat retarded because I never said you were farmers or anything. I just said the people are protecting you like the HOLY GRAIL. Fucking retard lol.
"YOU CAN NOT INTERFERE WITH THE HOLY GRAIL OF FARMERS"
You literally said this. This directly implies you are calling me a farmer. Get back on the short bus.

You are retarded, let's just say that. Multiple people in here farm and that does not mean I'm directing you. I know ur shit, lol. But your report will probably be punished because you did it intentionally from the videos. If you appeal those, it will take forever, and you will serve your punishment by then. If you think you won't EXPlAIN the tk on the guy in the AA—immediate punishment, from the looks of it. Let me add more. You also rep it and don't give it to the owner u took. And you also blew up ur APC that u had. FULL INTENT OF STEALING THE FUCKING AA.

Last edited:

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
bZ1.5 drama? lmao

More on the AA issue, I called you out because you were too busy looking for infantry and not killing the aircraft right above your head. Maybe it was just a bad coincidence and you didn't see them, I don't know. All I know is there were several enemy aircraft destroying armor that you weren't dealing with.

There is no use trying to tell anyone, especially MVP members, how the AA (should) be used. They think they are carrying the game with 70/2 stats farming infantry, ignoring all aircraft that doesn't engage them.

Farmers are lame, but they play on 1.5 and other sub-tier servers for a reason. They can't compete in bZ1, or can't farm lvl 20 soldiers in the very least.

Inb4 "but muh k/d is higher than yours" xD I wonder why that is.

bZ1.5 drama? lmao

There is no use trying to tell anyone, especially MVP members, how the AA (should) be used. They think they are carrying the game with 70/2 stats farming infantry, ignoring all aircraft that doesn't engage them.

Farmers are lame, but they play on 1.5 and other sub-tier servers for a reason. They can't compete in bZ1, or can't farm lvl 20 soldiers in the very least.

Inb4 "but muh k/d is higher than yours" xD I wonder why that is.
449090560_2597265207121385_7197378639951019740_n.jpg

You are retarded, let's just say that. Multiple people in here farm and that does not mean I'm directing you. I know ur shit, lol. But your report will probably be punished because you did it intentionally from the videos. If you appeal those, it will take forever, and you will serve your punishment by then. If you think you won't EXPlAIN the tk on the guy in the AA—immediate punishment, from the looks of it. Let me add more. You also rep it and don't give it to the owner u took. And you also blew up ur APC that u had. FULL INTENT OF STEALING THE FUCKING AA.
You're clueless. You literally have no idea what you're talking about saying "I know ur shit" and you have no idea what took place in that video.
Go relearn or finish learning english then get back to me. The short bus awaits you.

You're clueless. You literally have no idea what you're talking about saying "I know ur shit" and you have no idea what took place in that video.
Go relearn or finish learning english then get back to me. The short bus awaits you.
Explain then, dumbass. Why did you Tk the aa guy Huh? Why did you shoot nowhere near the jet? From the looks of it, you tked for no reason and took the aa. THINK FOR A SECOND, DUMBASS; YOU NEVER DO, I KNOW..... BUT USE UR FUCKING HEAD AND READ THE RULES. DON'T STEAL AND TK, YOU DID BOTH. THE VIDEO SHOWS US ALL UNLESS YOU SOMEHOW HAVE A DIFFERENT CLIP UP UR ASS, SHOW US AND STOP TALKING SHIT. IF YOU DONT, YOUR CLAIM IS WORTHLESS, SAME AS REAL WORLD BUD

Remember this EZPZ oml soooooo ezzzzzzzzz
Only superman will know this and he's is crying
What do you think he did after getting shit on also.... I never saw him again. I'm just saying...

Attachments

• EZPZ.png
    EZPZ.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 19
Explain then, dumbass. Why did you Tk the aa guy Huh? Why did you shoot nowhere near the jet? From the looks of it, you tked for no reason and took the aa. THINK FOR A SECOND, DUMBASS; YOU NEVER DO, I KNOW..... BUT USE UR FUCKING HEAD AND READ THE RULES. DON'T STEAL AND TK, YOU DID BOTH. THE VIDEO SHOWS US ALL UNLESS YOU SOMEHOW HAVE A DIFFERENT CLIP UP UR ASS, SHOW US AND STOP TALKING SHIT. IF YOU DONT, YOUR CLAIM IS WORTHLESS, SAME AS REAL WORLD BUD
EH... EXCUSE ME… PLEASE DON'T USE CAPS, THEY ARE MINE.

PrZZZ

Donator
these video's JL posted shows he's a dirty player i mean who the fk circle around in a jet near their spawn like that ? or tk for an AA ? it shows that wen there is no admin around or some regulars its a free for all for him dude does whatever he wants

another thing is just because he joined discord and he is now ''frens'' lol it doesn't make him magically not a farmer or yall simply just don't understand what farming means plain and simple

im not JL fren or his lawyer but dude is #1 in a tank in the world go check the stats so i just find it hilarious some of you claim prime is better i mean really ?? all he does is running away constantly if not for Toast constantly repairing him he be toast

he's calls out some og's here and gonna get what's coming to him