Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

JL1834cx

I just want to bring to your attention... Yesterday, you both were connected at the same time. Yet nothing happened. Just saying...
He wasn't on when I got on.
When he did get on, he went to bz1, avoiding me while I was in bz1.5. Bz1 was full and it was too late. He knows how to find me and come get this L again lol

not reading aldat but JL big gay, sits in spawn on the Rawr/Pearl Market never lifting a finger to further the ticket count in any way shape or form. then has the GALL to REEEEEE in chat and tell the team "they" are losing the round.

pretty easy to be #1 when you're a lil bitchboy
Thanks RipeSnipe for calling JL out on this, I've been telling him for awhile now that his Rawr kill count is far too high and he needs to stop doing all that Rawr farming on Pearl and other maps. I really think you need to take a bow for doing your research and being brave enough to stand up to the high kill count Rawr farmers like JL. Bravo sir.

I laughed so hard when Topher gave him a temp ban. It's so funny, Superman. Superman:" I WOULD NEVER DO THAT." Superman Freinds " He would Never tk on purpose. That's not him." TOPHER "temp banned for a day, I love how, in the last clip, he had the balls to report monstrosity; thanks for the report." Let's hear the comments from his friends and also him. I'M NOT GONNA GET A PUNISHMENT. DUMBASS. I know ur shit, lol looks like I know ur shit more than you. Retarted grownups playing this game thinking they can get away with anything @you know who you are LOOOL

TL;DR of this thread if anyone needs a recap

enhanced-buzz-orig-29122-1363041811-14.jpg

5pXPI.jpg

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
Thanks RipeSnipe for calling JL out on this, I've been telling him for awhile now that his Rawr kill count is far too high and he needs to stop doing all that Rawr farming on Pearl and other maps. I really think you need to take a bow for doing your research and being brave enough to stand up to the high kill count Rawr farmers like JL. Bravo sir.
Who are you?

I laughed so hard when Topher gave him a temp ban. It's so funny, Superman. Superman:" I WOULD NEVER DO THAT." Superman Freinds " He would Never tk on purpose. That's not him." TOPHER "temp banned for a day, I love how, in the last clip, he had the balls to report monstrosity; thanks for the report." Let's hear the comments from his friends and also him. I'M NOT GONNA GET A PUNISHMENT. DUMBASS. I know ur shit, lol looks like I know ur shit more than you. Retarted grownups playing this game thinking they can get away with anything @you know who you are LOOOL
Your quotes are all wrong, except for topher's. Like, the rest of the qoutes aren't accurate at all.
Secondly, if you pay attention to the video, you can actually figure out why I reported monstrosity. It's not very clear, because JL cut out all the parts of him griefing. Also, you can tell I never intentionally tried to tk him. The first time was me thinking I was getting c4ed by an enemy, the 2nd time was me trying to immobilize him, but it disabled him, and he stayed in the vehicle and died. You're showing yourself to be an idiot not seeing all of this.

Who are you?

nah nah keep statpadding against lvl 20 soldiers so you can feel good about your stat numbers
Not even close to being true. I play BZ1 and 1.5 and destroy would be pros in tanks every time I'm on.
I know you think you did something...but since you can't read between the lines, the "who are you" wasn't a legit question.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
Naturally you wouldn't know. If you step out of the trainingwheels servers you might get to know lmao

nah nah keep statpadding against lvl 20 soldiers so you can feel good about your stat numbers
Sarcasm is above your head I know. It would help if you googled it

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Naturally you wouldn't know. If you step out of the trainingwheels servers you might get to know lmao

I am with Fluff on this.
Superman's time on each server:
BZ 1: 95:33:24 hours
BZ 1.5: 1027:46:23 hours

So yeah you can't hang with the regulars on BZ1 because they own you so I can see why you choose BZ 1.5 there you sit back and farm.

I am with Fluff on this.

So yeah you can't hang with the regulars on BZ1 because they own you so I can see why you choose BZ 1.5 there you sit back and farm.
That is such a lie dude. It's baseless as well.
Go ahead, spectate me and record me and you'll never get anything that backs that up. Just because I have spent more time in one, does not mean one can logically conclude what you said above.

I am with Fluff on this.

I'll go ahead and tell you why I have so many more hours in 1.5 than 1
1) it was the default server we ALL went to when bz24 was shut down, as it was consistently, and still is, less populated. Bz1 used to have a queu of 5 to 10 people, and usually still does.
2) Siege had a higher chance of getting voted. My group loves siege.
3) the other reason I favor 1.5 is that I don't lag as much there than 1. And I'm not the only one to say that: others in my group, as well as the BATS group have said the same thing.

Overall, I'm not afraid to take on "the pros": I took out PrZZZ the last few times, JL usually runs away and has only killed me when he had an army at his back. My main threats are attack helos and c4 guys on quads.
But yea, continue with your lies.

Go ahead, spectate me and record me and you'll never get anything that backs that up. Just because I have spent more time in one, does not mean one can logically conclude what you said above.
Also, I don't farm. I'm almost always on an objective, pushing to win and have been that way before I met you and the others. The only exceptions are maybe with the AA, depending on the map and what flags are taken, and when I'm running the bow. That's it.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
No lie it is straight from the stats.
Thing is you are either too ignorant or dumb to realize the numbers come straight from our server stats

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'll go ahead and tell you why I have so many more hours in 1.5 than 1
1) it was the default server we ALL went to when bz24 was shut down, as it was consistently, and still is, less populated. Bz1 used to have a queu of 5 to 10 people, and usually still does.
2) Siege had a higher chance of getting voted. My group loves siege.
3) the other reason I favor 1.5 is that I don't lag as much there than 1. And I'm not the only one to say that: others in my group, as well as the BATS group have said the same thing.

Overall, I'm not afraid to take on "the pros": I took out PrZZZ the last few times, JL usually runs away and has only killed me when he had an army at his back. My main threats are attack helos and c4 guys on quads.
But yea, continue with your lies.
No you love Siege and only on the American side.
You will either disconnect or wait until you can switch to the US side.
You can make up all the excuses in the world it still boils down you are a sasquatch who will camp and farm. You don't and will not accept what all the videos show....farmer.

No you love Siege and only on the American side.
You will either disconnect or wait until you can switch to the US side.
You can make up all the excuses in the world it still boils down you are a sasquatch who will camp and farm. You don't and will not accept what all the videos show....farmer.
Yes, I do prefer the US side, but I do not quit if I can't switch, and I play on chinese all the time.

There are NO videos.
Even before I met you, I will yell at people in chat to stop sitting near spawn and farming!