Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

JL1834cx

Nah, I wouldn't really say its a problem, more like a personal preference to playing? like people should push flags, cap points, mav beacons, etc. Armor should help cap flags, needs infy support, all that.

You gotta lay off the sauce though, I don't like what it does to you. I'm american btw, so go fuck yourself and happy 4th. I have no idea why you went to nationality, i just know youve got some issues, which is wayyy more than i needed to know about you.

and im supposed to know this how? Translation: I'm super drunk and thats my excuse for being a piece of shit today, hope yall like it. Maybe get off the forum of a fucking decades old game and spend some time doing something else if you cant handle your shit.

So chill the fuck out. I have no goddamn clue why you took this so personally (apart from the booze), but print this entire forum convo, lube it up with that baddragon lube you keep under your bed, and insert as medically directed.
I know this isn't Vietnam, but Charlie is fuckin' everywhere, good to go?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Maybe get off the forum of a fucking decades old game and spend some time doing something else if you cant handle your shit.

You know, if you had taken this advice at the start we'd not be having this conversation right now. ;)

I'm american btw, so go fuck yourself and happy 4th.

Well, shit. Now I like you a whole helluva lot more than I did last night! :p

I'm super drunk and thats my excuse for being a piece of shit today,

Fuck this conversation. Now let's talk about what you were drinking!

I was sucking down a fair part of a bottle of Elijah Craig.

You know, if you had taken this advice at the start we'd not be having this conversation right now. ;)
I'll give my opinion, even if you get drunk and go apeshit over nothing, thanks ;)
Well, shit. Now I like you a whole helluva lot more than I did last night! :p
No need to lie to try to walk things back :) I for one like you a whole helluva lot less! :p
See you on the battlefield, cunt!
6744d9538d16eb2f67817c582221ac5b.jpg

You cant say that. It will trigger rambo.....
Honestly Beerus, out of the 3 amigos you must be the "special" one. How can I explain to your moronic brain (if any) that if you post: "You can't say that it will trigger Rambo..." . Then YOU MAKE ME the one living rent-free in your empty skull....

Last edited: