Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

JL1834cx

No lie it is straight from the stats.
Thing is you are either too ignorant or dumb to realize the numbers come straight from our server stats
Stats don't show this! They only show numbers, not where you are, or what your exact loadout is, etc. They don't show if you push or camp.
I would be a fool to call someone a "farmer" because of their stats! I call JL a farmer because I've played against him and I've watched him play and NEVER denied it.
Seriously, you're old enough to know better.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
Stats don't show this! They only show numbers, not where you are, or what your exact loadout is, etc. They don't show if you push or camp.
I would be a fool to call someone a "farmer" because of their stats! I call JL a farmer because I've played against him and I've watched him play and NEVER denied it.
Dementia hits like a freight train.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Well obviously you don't know where to look and I won't direct you to it.

Since we are on this topic, you know what I find funny... It is how offended Superman is when JL spectates him. It's so funny. It's like he has something to hide, lol. He's like "JL specating me again, Gotta act nice, lol". Why are you so offended by people spectating you? Thats how hackers are found and rules breakers. Get over yourself and your ego, and just let it be a game. STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH IN CHAT ABOUT IT. Superman will say in response, "I'm not crying like a little bitch" BRO, LOOK AT THIS POST AND YOUR CHAT LOGS. YOU COMPLAIN SO MUCH I THINK YOU ARE LIKE 10 YEARS OLD TRYING TO CONVINCE ME UNLIMITED POWER IS POSSIBLE. Superman needs to stfu

What in the pregnant man is this thread about? Yall got to go to the gynecologist

It’s yours, shout out Panties too

Since we are on this topic, you know what I find funny... It is how offended Superman is when JL spectates him. It's so funny. It's like he has something to hide, lol. He's like "JL specating me again, Gotta act nice, lol". Why are you so offended by people spectating you? Thats how hackers are found and rules breakers. Get over yourself and your ego, and just let it be a game. STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH IN CHAT ABOUT IT. Superman will say in response, "I'm not crying like a little bitch" BRO, LOOK AT THIS POST AND YOUR CHAT LOGS. YOU COMPLAIN SO MUCH I THINK YOU ARE LIKE 10 YEARS OLD TRYING TO CONVINCE ME UNLIMITED POWER IS POSSIBLE. Superman needs to stfu
AGAIN WITH THE CAPS? I THINK YOU KNOW BETTER...

1) I'm mocking him. Not offended in the the slightest. Me and the 5 to 10 others in chat laugh about it because of JLs obsession with me.
2) so, let's get this straight: someone makes a statement, I respond to said statement, and that means I'm "bitching and complaining"?
No lol you showed yourself to be an idiot earlier, and you're doing it again, as what you're saying doesn't logically check out. I'm not complaining, I'm actually laughing at you and some of the others, who came here to cry when JL got called out.
I mean, look at your comment: you're literally complaining, in caps, about my supposed complaining lol

I tell you what, why don't you and JL get together on the nights I'm playing, and you both can spectate me while you suck each other off!
Then we can all have a good time in our own ways: me, playing with friends, and you two, while hold those little vienna sausages you call penises. You like those small vienna sausages right? Good times.

Oh, and to be crystal clear, I don't mind anyone spectating me, including JL. I have nothing to hide. The ONLY annoyance I have is one posts edited videos of me "being the bad guy", and leaving out the other guy that caused it. It's obvious in the videos JL had posted about me, especially the 2nd to last one. He leaves out the parts where people are griefing me and stealing my vehicles. It's too bad he is able to fool some of you so easily.