Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Just an opinion on the permanent ban

Do you really think the score doesn't matter? you have a point where I agree, it matters if you are doing your job or not, but if you are sitting on the base without moving, drawing attention only from the air, what do you do with the infantry? just because you're an AA doesn't disassociate you from the rest of the players that aren't in the air, then the artillery shows up (which would be concentrating to a certain extent towards you) eliminating those who could be capturing objectives, you end up blaming the team for how you are guiding the game, it is a team game, you win as a team, you play as a team but when you blame the team you exonerate yourself from everything?

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
You have to be trolling @Koshmenk

Maybe someone else has the mental fortitude to try to explain it to you, I don't.

Win or lose, too many people don't even play conquest (they either don't know how it works, or don't care (and there is nothing inherently wrong with that)) anyway. The outcome is as random as it gets unless the teams are stacked. If you get triggered that I talk shit in chat occasionally and want people to capture flags, I suggest pressing H.

it is a team game, you win as a team, you play as a team
Yes

but when you blame the team you exonerate yourself from everything?
No

I got in this thread to tell you the banned player that inspired this thread at least had a toxic playstyle in the past (you can see it in the ban appeal). And I do not see them in the same light as you do. Also stop talking about my gameplay if you aren't able to comprehend why I play like I play. You are welcome to discuss it with me in private or on discord.

This you?

Yeah, thought so. Your "speech" is hilarious when you play like this.
I don't know why you're talking. You're the biggest cry baby on the BZ servers. get lost maggot and take your trivial, inconsequential reports with you

You have to be trolling @Koshmenk

Maybe someone else has the mental fortitude to try to explain it to you, I don't.

Win or lose, too many people don't even play conquest (they either don't know how it works, or don't care (and there is nothing inherently wrong with that)) anyway. The outcome is as random as it gets unless the teams are stacked. If you get triggered that I talk shit in chat occasionally and want people to capture flags, I suggest pressing H.

Yes

No

I got in this thread to tell you the banned player that inspired this thread at least had a toxic playstyle in the past (you can see it in the ban appeal). And I do not see them in the same light as you do. Also stop talking about my gameplay if you aren't able to comprehend why I play like I play. You are welcome to discuss it with me in private or on discord.

Fluff, I think you should know that calling someone "toxic" is one of the most arrogant things you can say. Its a clown statement from uneducated people or driving clicks for ad money. I know english isn't your first language so you get an out. I'd go on to say that if Koshmenk felt it was necessary to do those things, i trust his judgement.

To call someone toxic assumes that you have mass concensus of opinion. You do not have that. You don't have anything even close to that. Koshmenk is a good team player, outliers aside. A couple days or a week ban is about right for almost anything that happens - and I didnt watch the videos.

In fact, I would go on to say that anyone claiming mass concensus with respect to toxicity doesn't even realize what they're saying and as a result are the toxic ones if we are to use their own definition (regardless of the fact that their perception of the definition is not the actual definition).

For example, when you joined my squad in 2020 then kicked me to steal the beacons and squad, I TKd you several times and guess what? YOU were the problem, not me. Retribution is not toxicity. Hope that makes sense and you can adjust your portrayal of reality for next time.

Here is another example. Some maggot diving in front of my LAV to contrive a report of me intentional TKing or getting me kicked for exceeding the TK limit. Who is right? This is the crux of why TBG was banned.

Additionally, regulars deserve additional consideration for the significant play time benefit added to the servers which drive community donations. Don't forget what makes the servers successful - players.

Last edited:
I don't know why you're talking. You're the biggest cry baby on the BZ servers. get lost maggot and take your trivial, inconsequential reports with you
Well, the only complaint you should have with that is if you are teamkiller, a team griefer, or a cheater. That’s all my reports in these forums. Which one of those are you?

Well, the only complaint you should have with that is if you are teamkiller, a team griefer, or a cheater. That’s all my reports in these forums. Which one of those are you?
By cheater you're referring to anyone better than you right?

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
There is so much lol in this thread I can’t breath.

From camping in the spawn with the king piece of BF4 and thinking you’re helping your team, to saying “score doesn’t matter” when score directly reflects flag capping and playing objectives, I could spend all day on this mess but why bother.

Simple fact, sitting in the spawn with any vehicle, let alone the king piece AA is a bitch made move and anyone responsible for that deserves any grief coming their way.

Not to pump my chest on stats as that’s a dick move, but being the #1 AA player in North America over 8+ years I think I know a little something about the game and how the AA should be used. Sitting in spawn with it like a low T beta ain’t it either.

There is so much lol in this thread I can’t breath.

From camping in the spawn with the king piece of BF4 and thinking you’re helping your team, to saying “score doesn’t matter” when score directly reflects flag capping and playing objectives, I could spend all day on this mess but why bother.

Simple fact, sitting in the spawn with any vehicle, let alone the king piece AA is a bitch made move and anyone responsible for that deserves any grief coming their way.

Not to pump my chest on stats as that’s a dick move, but being the #1 AA player in North America over 8+ years I think I know a little something about the game and how the AA should be used. Sitting in spawn with it like a low T beta ain’t it either.
Number #1 AA player in NA? Are you sure about that lol? By what metric?

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Number #1 AA player in NA? Are you sure about that lol? By what metric?
Kills when it was tracked on battlelog, #1 and I had far fewer hours in the game than folks below me. Like I said it’s a dick move to pull it out but that’s what we’re dealing with here.

Nice sig btw, hope Merc gives Hammy a car next year. :)

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Thanks lol.

I think KPM is a better statistic to judge skill though.
Can’t argue, but that favors the metro/locker 24/7 players. Different stats matter for different play modes. Conquest is all about score and K/D. Score by capping/flags and objectives, and K/D for tickets.

I think some of the best Conquest players don’t have outlandish KDs. For instance Krustbox and his bro Gliger play objectives like fiends and have given us crazy matches for years. They hate me so much they refuse to ever play on my team but I respect how they play the game. They don’t play as much and honestly kind of miss them hah.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Fluff, I think you should know that calling someone "toxic" is one of the most arrogant things you can say. Its a clown statement from uneducated people or driving clicks for ad money. I know english isn't your first language so you get an out. I'd go on to say that if Koshmenk felt it was necessary to do those things, i trust his judgement.

To call someone toxic assumes that you have mass concensus of opinion. You do not have that. You don't have anything even close to that. Koshmenk is a good team player, outliers aside. A couple days or a week ban is about right for almost anything that happens - and I didnt watch the videos.

In fact, I would go on to say that anyone claiming mass concensus with respect to toxicity doesn't even realize what they're saying and as a result are the toxic ones if we are to use their own definition (regardless of the fact that their perception of the definition is not the actual definition).

Who did I say was toxic? I have been talking about toxic gameplay. Call it what you want, unfair, unsportsmanlike, whatever. I choose to call it toxic gameplay, because it is. I didn't say a specific person is toxic. As a matter of fact the person I am talking about is very likeable, though the gameplay in question is toxic.

I don't know what kind of definition of the word "toxic" you operate with, but have fun with it.

For example, when you joined my squad in 2020 then kicked me to steal the beacons and squad, I TKd you several times and guess what? YOU were the problem, not me. Retribution is not toxicity. Hope that makes sense and you can adjust your portrayal of reality for next time.

I can't recall that. Can you show me?

Here is another example. Some maggot diving in front of my LAV to contrive a report of me intentional TKing or getting me kicked for exceeding the TK limit. Who is right? This is the crux of why TBG was banned.

This is irrelevant. If someone forces multiple TK's on me, I record them and report them. It's not harder than that.

Additionally, regulars deserve additional consideration for the significant play time benefit added to the servers which drive community donations. Don't forget what makes the servers successful - players.

Regulars deserve recognition for keeping the game and community alive.

Regulars should be punished harsher than randoms playing for the first time in the servers. Regulars should promote healthy gameplay.

@TwinGunsLLP @LaxHerstappen

You're both on drugs if you think KPM / SPM reflects skill in certain situations, especially AA gameplay.

I'll chill getting strafed indefinitely in my own uncap by enemy jets as you farm lvl 28 medics on flags that naturally mass enemy infantry activity. Nothing new that the MVP members are absolutely fucking delusional, though

Can’t argue, but that favors the metro/locker 24/7 players. Different stats matter for different play modes. Conquest is all about score and K/D. Score by capping/flags and objectives, and K/D for tickets.

I think some of the best Conquest players don’t have outlandish KDs. For instance Krustbox and his bro Gliger play objectives like fiends and have given us crazy matches for years. They hate me so much they refuse to ever play on mine team but I respect how they play the game.

I think some of the best Conquest players don’t have outlandish KDs. For instance Krustbox and his bro Gliger play objectives like fiends and have given us crazy matches for years. They hate me so much they refuse to ever play on my team but I respect how they play the game.
True, but I was mainly referring to vehicle KPM specifically.

I think some of the best Conquest players don’t have outlandish KDs. For instance Krustbox and his bro Gliger play objectives like fiends and have given us crazy matches for years. They hate me so much they refuse to ever play on my team but I respect how they play the game.
True, but I was mainly referring to vehicle KPM. My KPM in the AA is 4.81, which to me means a whole lot more than someone with a 100 K/D and a 0.5 KPM.

Who did I say was toxic? I have been talking about toxic gameplay. Call it what you want, unfair, unsportsmanlike, whatever. I choose to call it toxic gameplay, because it is. I didn't say a specific person is toxic. As a matter of fact the person I am talking about is very likeable, though the gameplay in question is toxic.

I don't know what kind of definition of the word "toxic" you operate with, but have fun with it.

I can't recall that. Can you show me?

This is irrelevant. If someone forces multiple TK's on me, I record them and report them. It's not harder than that.

Regulars deserve recognition for keeping the game and community alive.

Regulars should be punished harsher than randoms playing for the first time in the servers. Regulars should promote healthy gameplay.

@TwinGunsLLP @LaxHerstappen

You're both on drugs if you think KPM / SPM reflects skill in certain situations, especially AA gameplay.

I'll chill getting strafed indefinitely in my own uncap by enemy jets as you farm lvl 28 medics on flags that naturally mass enemy infantry activity. Nothing new that the MVP members are absolutely fucking delusional, though
Fluff you literally sit in spawn launching actives across the map all game. At that point you might as well play BF3 and sit in the stationary AA (hint: it's called a mobile AA for a reason).

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Whatever you say Fluff, just think of this old man whose back is killing him from carrying you every time you’re on my team.

I keep getting strafed in my uncap while you're in the AA farming lvl 28 medics on a flag enemy infantry naturally mass to. It's not like I get to play the game. An attack heli is better at doing what you're doing in the AA in almost every scenario. Lets protect the teams airforce, naaah..

Fluff you literally sit in spawn launching actives across the map all game. At that point you might as well play BF3 and sit in the stationary AA (hint: it's called a mobile AA for a reason).

What reason is that? To farm lvl 28 medics on the frontline while the teams' air assets are being camped in your own uncap?

Fluff, i dont respond to in line walls of text. make it more concise or dont respond at all. calling play style toxic is the same as calling the person toxic insomuch that it is your opinion. you do not have concensus of opinion thus ad hominem character attack. use your noodle and think next time rather than looking for the word play technicality. that will never work on me or any other critical thinker.

and you dont remember? lmao bullshit. you made a complaint on this forum with a single frame capture screenshot of me fucking you up on AARP to try to get me banned here. just own your malfeasance. you're so far from an altruist it is just hilarious. we have jesus christ on the cross here sacrificing himself for us. lmao