Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

since you’re in there with raider, why not ask him if he did grief me in game by stealing my vehicle during repairs
Vagabondking2050, if that is REALLY your name (I doubt it is). Let me remind or inform you....You (and I) are a FUCKING GUEST here. You don't pay the bills, but you use the servce these "mods" and donators have kindly provided. You SPAMMING chat with your incessant repetitive childish fucking crying is what got you muted and then you still wouldn't stop trying to complain in chat.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You are a literal idiot. I'm hoping you get your ass kicked to the door permanently.

Someone please have medical check on this person

I watched the video, there is no 9 - 0. Only 5150.
it's not my video - it's wizards. i dunno what to tell you nor do i really care if you believe me on what my score was. i don't even know who you are.

also pretty funny you didn't even notice the name of the player at the bottom of the screen the entire time lolol

At timestamp 1:29 you'll see a series of false chat spam reports, then big mutes me in response to raider's request basically.

raider did in fact steal from me, but the mod sided with him why?

Big also placed a WARNING on my account for this incident.

This is blatant and wild abuse of mod powers.

What the hell is going on here? If one of THE MOD'S BUDDY'S wants to STEAL YOUR VEHICLE that you're repairing - he'll bring his mod powers down on you for being pissed off about it - including a PERMAMENT MARK on my record?

read the chat log yourselves - https://banzore.com/bf4-stats/index.php?p=chat&cp=40&r=logDate&o=DESC&sid=1&q=01:00 mar 6, 2023

then his friend BigBadBagofSwag decided to take his side and do shit I have nver seen any other admin do on the server EVER
78400:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
vagabondking2050
I GOT OUT TO REPAIR
78500:17 Mar 6, 2023LibertyLambyouve been raided
78600:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
vagabondking2050
YOU SCUMBAG
78700:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
vagabondking2050
RAIDER GIVE ME THE FUCKING VEHICLE BACK
78900:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
Howiemandel01
take on this ol' world
79000:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
vagabondking2050
RAIDER DON'T STEAL TRUCKS DURING REAPIRS
79200:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
vagabondking2050
what the fuck is wrong with you
79400:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
vagabondking2050
for repiairs
79500:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
vagabondking2050
dont steal my truck
79700:17 Mar 6, 2023113-RAIDERWHERE THE FUK ARE YOU GOING
79800:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
vagabondking2050
ID_CHAT_REQUEST_REPAIRS
79900:16 Mar 6, 2023lol__COMIC__lolthey still ahve our bird..
80000:16 Mar 6, 2023113-RAIDERID_CHAT_GOGOGO
78100:17 Mar 6, 2023113-RAIDERWHERE THE FUK ARE YOU GOING
78200:17 Mar 6, 2023Warned
vagabondking2050
ID_CHAT_REQUEST_REPAIRS
78300:16 Mar 6, 2023lol__COMIC__lolthey still ahve our bird..
78400:16 Mar 6, 2023113-RAIDERID_CHAT_GOGOGO

i think it's also critical to notice that Covert, raiders best buddy, is constantly antogonizing me in chat during the incident that led to me getting muted.

So these two regulars think they can steal someone's vehicle during repair (who is on a 9-0 streak), and then gang up and bully them into silence about it.

and the mods on their side.

BANZORE

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
let's be honest about what's happening here. you're bad at the game, and bad at understanding how private servers work.

a group of people get together and rent servers to host bf4 games. they allow certain people to play and run plug ins to disallow other people from playing.

you know what CFR regulations cover this?
none
you know what constitutional amendments cover this?
none

they can run the servers however the fuck they want to

just post your side of the story and shut the fuck up already. none of us give a fuck about your 9 kill streak dude, it's just a game enjoy it while you can

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
From what I see is that you are a very frustrated player playing a 10-year-old game. A game where you have logged only 414 hours of play time and out of that time have quit the game over 56.27% of the time.

Guy thinks a chat log of people telling him off is evidence of his vehicle being stolen.

Mental illness POV
how can you interpret that from these events?

this post is about being muted, killed three times and kicked for calling out someone who was griefing.

facts are facts - if people on whatever server in whatevrf place want to allow regulars to violate rules because they’re buddies with the mod

then they can get called out for that

how can you interpret that from these events?

this post is about being muted, killed three times and kicked for calling out someone who was griefing.

facts are facts - if people on whatever server in whatevrf place want to allow regulars to violate rules because they’re buddies with the mod

then they can get called out for that

if your mods want to abuse their power to protect their donators, thats their right.

and its my right to call out that your mods are abusing their power to mute/kill people who are being griefed because they’re having a temper tantrum