Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

bigbadbagofswag was using his mod powers to fuck up someone who was mad at his friend for VEHICLE STEALING which is against the rules.

let's just be honest about what is happening here.

blatant abuse of power to cover up for his friend's violation of the rules
Holy shit,

go take your meds.

ad hominems dont bother me so say what you want. another player saw the exact same thing as me and took the time to upload the video and report it.
I'm assuming you have diagnosed mental health issues, and you have meds in your cabinet you should have taken days ago.
Turn off your computer, go take them, and call tomorrow for another therapy appointment, assuming your therapist hasn't fired you.

Disc chat isn't abusing mod powers. It's a pleasant place to verbally air out grievances if any occur.

Wat is baby boomer? That's from the '60s? I'm 38 homie.

Vagabondking2050, if that is REALLY your name (I doubt it is). Let me remind or inform you....You (and I) are a FUCKING GUEST here. You don't pay the bills, but you use the servce these "mods" and donators have kindly provided. You SPAMMING chat with your incessant repetitive childish fucking crying is what got you muted and then you still wouldn't stop trying to complain in chat.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You are a literal idiot. I'm hoping you get your ass kicked to the door permanently.