Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
I told you to stfu then because there were no witnesses to it other than you, allegedly.

You can ask for it back, but when it comes to the point of harassment it becomes ridiculous. It was an accident, if it did occur. If it wasn't, you better have video evidence for your accusations, if you don't, then I'll repeat myself by saying STFU.

I told you to stfu then because there were no witnesses to it other than you, allegedly.

You can ask for it back, but when it comes to the point of harassment it becomes ridiculous. It was an accident, if it did occur. If it wasn't, you better have video evidence for your accusations, if you don't, then I'll repeat myself by saying STFU.

How dare we "harass" people who are intentionally griefing us? Is it harassment to try to get someone to return a vehicle they literally just stole?

You said it was an accident immediately, likely while squadded up with raider and probably in my stolen vehicle. I do not accept that it was an accident and the chat log supports that. He said "where the fuck are you going" i replied repairs, i then got out, repaired, and he stole it while i was in there. that's what happened. you can call me a liar if you want, but that's exactly what happened. the chat log supports it. your friend is lying.

Raider shoulda just brought it back. Or shoulda just admitted it. Or shoulda just apologized. Or anything along the way. But he has not, and you have covered for him.

Again I'll repeat myself by discrediting you entirely as someone whose opinion matters, as you're the best friend of the lying thief.

NargaCat

-bZ- Member

This is now a thread about beavers.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
How dare we "harass" people who are intentionally griefing us? Is it harassment to try to get someone to return a vehicle they literally just stole?

You said it was an accident then, and I do not accept that. He said "where the fuck are you going" i replied repairs, i then got out, repaired, and he stole it while i was in there. that's what happened. you can call me a liar if you want, but that's exactly what happened.

Again I'll repeat myself by discrediting you entirely as someone whose opinion matters, as you're the best friend of the lying thief.
If you're ever in a relationship, I feel incredibly sorry for your significant other as they will be unable to make a mistake or have you conjure up a mistake which you cannot forgive, let go, or move on from. You are a very abusive person.
I've tried to help you out this whole time, and you just spit in my face. You're unable to be helped and you're unwilling to be helped.

If you're ever in a relationship, I feel incredibly sorry for your significant other as they will be unable to make a mistake or have you conjure up a mistake which you cannot forgive, let go, or move on from. You are a very abusive person.
I've tried to help you out this whole time, and you just spit in my face. You're unable to be helped and you're unwilling to be helped.
If they don't admit it's a mistake, then that's a problem they're making. Raider has lied about this and covered it up, not admitted it was a mistake.

Bro, don't come at me with this "fake helpfulness" schtick. You're literally the person who has been most antagonistic in chat this entire time, covering for a griefer.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Covering for a griefer? Prove it.

Prove any of the bullshit you've said. You can't. Your weaponized autism is tainted. I've tried to be incredibly helpful and nice to you, this is you digging your own grave.

You are giving the proof right now. Raider is a griefer. You are covering for him. And in fact started covering for him immediately, because he's your bestie.

I am fully aware Raider is a griefer based on experience. And here is written evidence of you covering for him.

I suggest you find a new best friend who is not a liar and a thief.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Your concept of what "proof" is, is incredibly deluded. If this were court, all of your nonsense would be speculation and borderline harassment.

It's not a court- this is Banzore.

I wonder what a court would make of the best friend of one of the defendants following the prosecution around at all times harassing them?

Look I promise you, if you don't hang out with liars and thieves, you'll spend a lot less time defending liars and thieves.

It's not a court- this is Banzore.

I wonder what a court would make of the best friend of one of the defendants following the prosecution around at all times harassing them?

Look I promise you, if you don't hang out with liars and thieves, you'll spend a lot less time defending liars and thieves.
You realize you'd be subpoenaed, too? There is a process called Discovery.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Ever hear of character witnesses? Evidence? Audio/video/picture? Everything else is speculation. You're making tons of accusations without a shred of evidence. "Chat logs" wah wah, that's merely heresay.

If you provided anything other than whining, you'd probably be getting a lot more traction and I'd be more on your side, but you haven't.

Ever hear of character witnesses? Evidence? Audio/video/picture? Everything else is speculation. You're making tons of accusations without a shred of evidence. "Chat logs" wah wah, that's merely heresay.

If you provided anything other than whining, you'd probably be getting a lot more traction and I'd be more on your side, but you haven't.

I am not actually seeking punishment on anyone at this point, my point has been well made. I don't need to provide proof to anyone about anything. I have formed my opinion fully. That raider is a liar and a scumbag and a thief, and you're his butt buddy.

I have an opinion and I am free to express that opinion.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Uh, you're practically calling for the crucifixion of people because feelings. You actually DO need to provide proof of your accusations if you want any real action taken. So far, you've been the one proven to be the liar, scumbag, and absolute abhorrent adolescent cripple.

Crucifixation? All I said was return my vehicle, to which your object and have continued to object to for days on end.

And then I took exception with being called a loser and a retard by a mod I saw as muting me extremely fast for simply asking for my vehicle back.

You're entitled to your opinion. I am well aware of the facts.

This is why Alex Murdaugh was convicted, ultimately. He went on the stand as the defendant, very few such cases. Congrats.
Why is everyone obsessed with a court? I specifically have said many times I didn't even want to report raider, i just wanted him to REVERSE THE VEHICLE HE STOLE AND RETURN IT.

but that wasn't in the best interests of his butt buddy covert, so he told me to stfu and tried to bully me into silence for 2 days while maintaining a hypocritical, purely hypothetical high ground of horse shit