Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

lets just be honest about what is happening here - see attachment

Come on in bro, Guilin Peaks is next, Neo and I are in disc.
i am good bro. it is clear this community and myself dont vibe.

mods are editing my forum posts using back end tools.

mods are killing me and calling me a loser and a retard.

i have zero expectation of fairness from this clan moving forward.

Last edited:
pretty interesting response to me saying ill drop it at the request of the mod.

i am not allowed to take the high road or the low road.

these guys just want to abuse me and when i fight back i am accused of spam.
It's an interesting response because I'm the one who wrote it. I'm an interesting guy, I got shit to say.

Then take the middle road, bro, super easy math, many such cases.

They don't want to abuse you, I do. I think you're cute. Accused of spam? Shirley, not. Ignore 6 pages since last night. And don't call me, Surely.

Don’t worry banzore mods i learned my lesson not to argue with regulars lest i be permanently punished

a published list of untouchable friends of the mods would be great so we know who not to call out when they grief and abuse

Mr Vagabond, sometimes you gotta cut your losses. If you feel yourself being unheard, if in your mind you're talking to a brick wall, what is the point in continuing? You have your position, they have theirs. They own the servers and the forum. Take the events at face value, dont think too deep into them, and know that it's just a game. If some unwelcome beast invades your home and threatens your family, by all means dig your heals in and fight to the death. Practice the discretion to know when to dig and when not to. Not every battle is worth fighting.

Been happily trying to cut my losses for four hours and people keep on engaging me. Should i say nothing as abusive chat is leveled at me? maybe so. i dont respect the people exclusivey taking shots at me like sioux because they remind me of common schoolyard bullies solely here to try to attack me, with zero value added comments at all

Been happily trying to cut my losses for four hours and people keep on engaging me. Should i say nothing as abusive chat is leveled at me? maybe so.
It's like a positive feedback loop. You engage, they engage. You engage more, they engage more. Because you are the one invested (be it emotionally or rationally or idealistically or logically) and the one who initiated, you are thence on the reactionary level. The more you react, the more you get topped. This is independent of being in the right or the wrong. It's just the way it is. These are the classic fundamentals of negotiation. Have a beer or two, have a good night's sleep, we'll all be gaming together tomorrow. Well, not me, I'm still playing Red Dead Redemption 2.

hey man i appreciate that. i personally have learned not to let bullies get what they want. they can keep going. i will let them.

but anyone posting after this post right here?

word on the street is that theyre a gas station attendant.

ding ding

its me i am a gas station attendant.

i will say bigbad i do think you are very fair from
reading your post history and you are active. i wish you hadnt muted me but i was more offended by the kills and being called names.