-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
nope

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Limiting kits is the dumbest thing I've ever experienced. Before joining bZ if I joined servers like that I would immediately leave. It will never be a feature for bZ servers, thank you for the suggestion though.

Recon isn't the problem. Sniper rifles are. They should have been battlefield pickups only, with DMRs being the recon-exclusive weapon although I'd give them up to 8x scopes to compensate for the loss of the long-range rifles. But it's too late now to fix an error made by DICE.

If you don't want to get sniped then just keep moving. The vast majority of snipers are terrible and can't hit moving targets, myself included. For those on your own team just berate them constantly in chat like I do. It's quite cathartic. Just don't go overboard with the insults or run afoul of the filter.

outlinedlizard

-bZ- Member
Recon isn't the problem. Sniper rifles are. They should have been battlefield pickups only, with DMRs being the recon-exclusive weapon although I'd give them up to 8x scopes to compensate for the loss of the long-range rifles. But it's too late now to fix an error made by DICE.

If you don't want to get sniped then just keep moving. The vast majority of snipers are terrible and can't hit moving targets, myself included. For those on your own team just berate them constantly in chat like I do. It's quite cathartic. Just don't go overboard with the insults or run afoul of the filter.
bad

Whenever you institute change, don't ask where it starts, ask where it ends.

Limiting a class / weapon?

What is next? Limiting other weapons? Gadgets? Attachments?

There's this shit server called APEX that limits half of the weapons in this game, you can't have a bipod or automatic shotgun. Why play battlefield at that point? Go play Cuddlefield.

It doesn't end with limiting one playstyle, it starts with limiting one playstyle. Use your brain and think carefully about what you are requesting.

BZ has 13 of the top 15 servers for a reason. Everyone wants to come to America for a reason. What did Braveheart say when he died?

-bZ-lCheeze

-bZ- Member
Donator
Whenever you institute change, don't ask where it starts, ask where it ends.

Limiting a class / weapon?

What is next? Limiting other weapons? Gadgets? Attachments?

There's this shit server called APEX that limits half of the weapons in this game, you can't have a bipod or automatic shotgun. Why play battlefield at that point? Go play Cuddlefield.

It doesn't end with limiting one playstyle, it starts with limiting one playstyle. Use your brain and think carefully about what you are requesting.

BZ has 13 of the top 15 servers for a reason. Everyone wants to come to America for a reason. What did Braveheart say when he died?
If I remember correctly, “I. Braveheart.”

how about one recon per squad
so there isn't full recon squads, half a dozen snipers on the buildings in the city maps, racking up kills, not doing objectives
:)

agentfeux

Donator
I think we should limit the assault class to 1 per squad. it's getting hard to play when everybody keep getting med and revived on the spot. And there some OP assault rifle like what can my RPK can do against that much rpm come on !