Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Why do so many people hate the people with the little hats?

People like to have someone to blame for their own shortcomings in life.

Why can't I get a date? It's the Jews! It's the Freemasons! It's the Illuminati! It's the jackass frat boys from Yale!

Why can't I get a decent job when I smoke pot all day? It's the Jews! It's the Freemasons! It's the Illuminati! It's the jackass frat boys from Yale!

etc.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
For the record there are reasons why I am not a billionaire and I know why:

1. I like watching You Tube.
2. I like alcohol.
3. I like fucking around.
4. Did I mention alcohol?
5. I just don't care to ruin my one shot at life by working at building up a pile of wealth that half the world will hate me for and the other half will want to steal. Fuck that.

Jewish people have fuck all to do with my problems and much to the contrary I appreciate the nice things they've done for my life like modern medicine, bagels, cheesecake, and Kosher chicken.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

Wanna see what Muslims do to Christians? It ain't pretty.

Neither is acceptable of course. The ultra-Orthodox Jews (which are actually several cultish sects) are not at all unlike the ultra-Fundie Christians who shit disturb at military funerals and get their asses kicked in the process.

Memo: When a Marine retired and joined the Mongols biker club it is profoundly stupid and karmic to go mess with his funeral. You'll get curbstomped in two uniquely different and meaningful ways.

I don't think it's about hating the Jews, but that they have victimized themselves so much that no one can touch them. You talk bad about Jews and you instantly become an anti-Semite and you don't need to slander at all but even telling the truth you already get the "why do you hate Jews" comments back.
Several times Israel as a "state" has perpetrated the human rights of Palestine and the world community can do nothing at all because as I said any comment that is against the actions of any Jew or the decisions made by the "state" of Israel whether they are right or wrong is antisemitic.

If we go back to the time of the crusades, the territory belonged to the muslims at all times, it was made clear that the religions within Israel would be respected (to this day you can find 4 temples of religions with different philosophies in Jerusalem) and only because of the black gold war that territory became England's and we are back to the same circle.
The truth does not have to have a side, it is just the truth.

If yall are really interested in this I'd recommend the Behind The Bastards podcast: What the Netanyahu Family Did To Palestine.

There is a lot you probably don't know about...

Why can't I get a date? It's the Jews! It's the Freemasons! It's the Illuminati! It's the jackass frat boys from Yale!

Why can't I get a decent job when I smoke pot all day? It's the Jews! It's the Freemasons! It's the Illuminati! It's the jackass frat boys from Yale!

etc.

why is the purchasing power of fiat currency collapsing?

what empire stood where ukraine is now?

which historical ethnicity has been expelled from host countries/kingdoms 109 times? (lol)

who sets governmental policy inn the USA?

which group is enormously overrepresented in political power?

which country is the most apartheid in the world?

i could go on but it is hard to free fools from the chains they love.

----

here is the basic survival formula for all of your ancestry:

observe reality, establish pattern recognition, determine cause and effect, adapt and survive, reproduce, repeat.

here is what you do today:

deny reality, don't believe your lying eyes/ears, cause and effect is racist, accept diminishing means and ways, don't reproduce, end your genetic line

why do the latter and not the former? rhetorical, decide for yourself

If we go back to the time of the crusades, the territory belonged to the muslims at all times, it was made clear that the religions within Israel would be respected (to this day you can find 4 temples of religions with different philosophies in Jerusalem) and only because of the black gold war that territory became England's and we are back to the same circle.
And how did it come under their control? Conquest. Just like everything else on Earth. What makes the Crusading period ( which also featured control by different peoples : the Crusader States existing for nearly 200 years, being just one example ) so special? Was it that invading Europeans were displacing invading Seljuk Turks? Did that Invasion somehow restore the "Palestinian" claim which the previous rulers - the Abbasids - relinquished? Or what about the Fatimids of Egypt? Don't they have a claim over that land as they too were competitors for control of "Palestine" at the time. When is this arbitrary line of "ownership" drawn, and why?

Ownership of land changes. It has done so throughout history. Look at the Poland of today and the Poland of 120 years go. Look again at the Poland of 400 years ago. They are all radically different but also noticeably father east than the Poland of today. Does that mean that the western parts of Poland suddenly shouldn't be Poland simply because at some point in the past that land was not owned by Poles? What about Britain? Sixteen hundred years ago Britain was occupied by Romano-Britons and the "Anglish" were nothing but a far-off people from Northwestern Germany. Does that mean that modern-day Britain should be returned to a group of mixed Italian-Welsh settlers? What about Brazil? Six hundred years ago it was controlled by a myriad of different indigenous peoples and no one there knew what Portuguese was. Should it too be returned to their ownership? What about Greece? Back over 3000 years ago it too was invaded by the so-called Dorians and its culture and language radically altered from the preceding period. I could go on and on with examples of different peoples' homelands being taken from them because that is the summary of human history : conquest.

History is full of changes of ownership of land. Homelands are only homelands because the people who reside there at the moment call them their homes. Britain conquered the area known as Palestine. It was then theirs to do with that land as they pleased. It so happens that they decided to make a grave mistake and grant that land to the Jewish diaspora rather than create an independent, secular, multi-ethnic Levantine state. The problem here is not conquest or homelands, or whose claim is "truer" than any other's. The problem is that two groups of people harbor a deep-seated hatred for one and other due to numerous slights and injustices - both big and small - and neither of them are willing to compromise to end this conflict.

what empire stood where ukraine is now?
I have no idea why I am responding to this but I think the correct question is which empire stood where Ukraine is now, not what. Looking through history you can name multiple "empires" which have occupied the Pontic Steppe. In no particular order you have the Mongols, the Scythians, the Khazars ( the ones you are looking for I am sure, since you are certainly trying to imply some kind of relationship between the religion of the ruling class of a 9th-century pastoral nomadic "empire" and the modern-day religious leanings of a country whose people, I imagine, mostly don't even know where Khazaria was let alone what faith(s) they may have followed ) , the Russian Empire, the Pechenegs, the Avars, the Huns, the Ostrogoths ( Germanic peoples! ) , and plenty of others.

That is exactly the point I want to go to, we have to be better than what humanity once was, we should be smart enough to avoid these conflicts in which humanity loses itself.
Society is in a constant evolution and we have to accept that, while morality is a matter of perception what do people perceive about people who imprison or go so far as to kill children for throwing a rock, how about cutting off water, power and food supplies to an entire population while they are being bombed? These are completely inhumane methods of claiming "victory".

Wanna see what Muslims do to Christians? It ain't pretty.

The irony of course is that in the Muslims' holy book (Quran, Surah 5:82), the following can be found:

"...and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant."

So many people identify with an ideology and know nothing about it, never bothering to read the source material. I am stupid for expecting any different from humans. Oxytocin is a hell of a drug.

-bZ-CrossEyedPilot

-bZ- Member
Donator
5:68–69, which mentions these groups along with the Muslims ("the believers") as being safe from fear and grief:[16]

[68] Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “O People of the Book! You have nothing to stand on unless you observe the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord.” And your Lord’s revelation to you ˹O Prophet˺ will only cause many of them to increase in wickedness and disbelief. So do not grieve for the people who disbelieve. [69] Indeed, the believers, Jews, Sabians and Christians—whoever ˹truly˺ believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good, there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.

5:68–69, which mentions these groups along with the Muslims ("the believers") as being safe from fear and grief:[16]

[68] Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “O People of the Book! You have nothing to stand on unless you observe the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord.” And your Lord’s revelation to you ˹O Prophet˺ will only cause many of them to increase in wickedness and disbelief. So do not grieve for the people who disbelieve. [69] Indeed, the believers, Jews, Sabians and Christians—whoever ˹truly˺ believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good, there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.
Ameen.

For the record there are reasons why I am not a billionaire and I know why:

1. I like watching You Tube.
2. I like alcohol.
3. I like fucking around.
4. Did I mention alcohol?
5. I just don't care to ruin my one shot at life by working at building up a pile of wealth that half the world will hate me for and the other half will want to steal. Fuck that.

Jewish people have fuck all to do with my problems and much to the contrary I appreciate the nice things they've done for my life like modern medicine, bagels, cheesecake, and Kosher chicken.
Don’t you mean Koshmenk Chicken?

etc.
I wish I could blame people for my personal problems. So I guess that leaves me blaming them for societal problems and destroying my country tho.
I don't think it's about hating the Jews, but that they have victimized themselves so much that no one can touch them. You talk bad about Jews and you instantly become an anti-Semite and you don't need to slander at all but even telling the truth you already get the "why do you hate Jews" comments back.
Several times Israel as a "state" has perpetrated the human rights of Palestine and the world community can do nothing at all because as I said any comment that is against the actions of any Jew or the decisions made by the "state" of Israel whether they are right or wrong is antisemitic.

yup that’s how lots of protected groups are here in North America and Europe. They hide behind their minority status in order to avoid valid criticism, then they play the victim card.

Good example is how the gay community said it was homophobic to point out that monkey pox spread through sexual contact and was rampant amongst the lgbtq community.

People started having questions when pets and kids starting getting it. “Medical professionals” denied that it could only be spread by sex/fluids, then months later quietly confirmed that it was only able to spread through fluids. The outraged people were right the whole time.

I have no idea why I am responding to this but I think the correct question is which empire stood where Ukraine is now, not what. Looking through history you can name multiple "empires" which have occupied the Pontic Steppe. In no particular order you have the Mongols, the Scythians, the Khazars ( the ones you are looking for I am sure, since you are certainly trying to imply some kind of relationship between the religion of the ruling class of a 9th-century pastoral nomadic "empire" and the modern-day religious leanings of a country whose people, I imagine, mostly don't even know where Khazaria was let alone what faith(s) they may have followed ) , the Russian Empire, the Pechenegs, the Avars, the Huns, the Ostrogoths ( Germanic peoples! ) , and plenty of others.

useless pontification

They were right but not with basis and generally what an individual thinks about the effect is not necessarily related to the cause. As for example black people in the United States were discriminated against for things that were beyond the understanding of religious people, why go into detail, the black athlete in the 38 Berlin games was said to run faster than everyone else because "blacks have a longer ankle".