Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

I wish I could blame people for my personal problems. So I guess that leaves me blaming them for societal problems and destroying my country tho.

yup that’s how lots of protected groups are here in North America and Europe. They hide behind their minority status in order to avoid valid criticism, then they play the victim card.

Good example is how the gay community said it was homophobic to point out that monkey pox spread through sexual contact and was rampant amongst the lgbtq community.

People started having questions when pets and kids starting getting it. “Medical professionals” denied that it could only be spread by sex/fluids, then months later quietly confirmed that it was only able to spread through fluids. The outraged people were right the whole time.
They changed the name. It's no longer monkey pox. It's now mpox. Apparently "monkey pox" was too antagonistic. Just "scientists" throwing out decades of naming precedent. I petition we change the name of Marburg virus next since it's not primarily associated with the German town of Marburg anymore and could potentially stigmatize the sensitive citizens of that town.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
They changed the name. It's no longer monkey pox. It's now mpox. Apparently "monkey pox" was too antagonistic. Just "scientists" throwing out decades of naming precedent. I petition we change the name of Marburg virus next since it's not primarily associated with the German town of Marburg anymore and could potentially stigmatize the sensitive citizens of that town.

Management at my place told everyone to call it "M-Pox" and I declined. When the inevitable HR and management meeting came along I simply said that I'm not interested in participating in popular leftist fads and trends. They offered to suspend me and I responded by invoking my Weingarten rights, calling my attorney, and asking him to attend the meeting. At which point they folded.

The thing with these asshole wokesters is they're bullies and cowards and if you fight back they don't know what to do. Which is typical of bullies and cowards.

Management at my place told everyone to call it "M-Pox" and I declined. When the inevitable HR and management meeting came along I simply said that I'm not interested in participating in popular leftist fads and trends. They offered to suspend me and I responded by invoking my Weingarten rights, calling my attorney, and asking him to attend the meeting. At which point they folded.

The thing with these asshole wokesters is they're bullies and cowards and if you fight back they don't know what to do. Which is typical of bullies and cowards.
like this - https://x.com/townhallcom/status/1714276316382683511?s=20

lets put the spot light back on me here.

i need a ban lift.

a probabtion period? Perhaps an ankle bracelet?
Kankle bracelet
I don't think it's about hating the Jews, but that they have victimized themselves so much that no one can touch them. You talk bad about Jews and you instantly become an anti-Semite and you don't need to slander at all but even telling the truth you already get the "why do you hate Jews" comments back.
Several times Israel as a "state" has perpetrated the human rights of Palestine and the world community can do nothing at all because as I said any comment that is against the actions of any Jew or the decisions made by the "state" of Israel whether they are right or wrong is antisemitic.

If we go back to the time of the crusades, the territory belonged to the muslims at all times, it was made clear that the religions within Israel would be respected (to this day you can find 4 temples of religions with different philosophies in Jerusalem) and only because of the black gold war that territory became England's and we are back to the same circle.
The truth does not have to have a side, it is just the truth.
they just nuke one of the ancient churches after they blew up and ancient mosque. When people ask me who I support I simply say “neither because both Muslims and Jews act like intolerant savages”

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
When people ask me who I support I simply say “neither because both Muslims and Jews act like intolerant savages”

Darned shame LiveLeak went away because they had some lovely videos of Muslims burning people alive, throwing them from buildings, beheading them, cutting their hands off, stoning women, driving bulldozers over them, dropping people from helicopters, beating them to death, bludgeoning babies against walls and laughing about it, beating up women for not wearing scarves or tents, fucking goats, etc.

My introduction to these lovely folks was thirty two years ago In SA. The US Army had permission for certain women to drive trucks from KKMC into Kuwait and this one day me and my buds were heading into Kuwait and saw a US Army truck pulled over by mutaween. They were busy beating up the female driver because I guess they hadn't got the memo. tl;dr version is the mutaween did not survive the encounter with the USMC.

I still hate the fucking Saudis more than I ever hated the Iraqis. Also, 19 of the 9/11 terrorists were from SA, they were funded by SA, and even a ranking member of the royal family was in on it and who did we attack? Iraq. :rolleyes: