Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Mobile Games

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hey ya'll,

What are your favorite mobile games you've been playing recently on your phone?

Some of us have been having some fun with Boom Beach. We could use some help on some joint ops.

I've just started playing something similar called Arma Mobile Ops. It's similar to Boom Beach and Clash of Clans, but you get more options when attacking with your forces, and it's from the makers of Arma!

What games are you playing?

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
I still like to play some Angry Birds while I'm on the shitter. Though I see a nice game coming up next year called Durango, made by Nexon. (it's basically Ark as a mobile app lol)

It'll be for iOS and Android platforms: http://durango.nexon.com/en

Last edited:

Angry_Cuban13

Daddy McDick
I've been playing Clash Royale non stop since it came out. I've been oscillating between 3100-3500 trophy range which is the last arena.

I used to play Boom Beach a while back but never found a group that was steady with their Joint Ops so I stopped playing.

Clash of Clans was getting WAY too ridiculous with their wait times for upgrades so I stopped.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I used to play words with friends. I would look up all the words and now I don't have any friends.
Super Mario III works great with a bluetooth controler, same for San Andreas. Bards Tale is a good port. Also Snes9x. I have thousands of Super Nintendo Games on an sd card that I can play on android and never do.

I tried arma but it crashed once on my tablet so I gave up on it.

Last edited: