Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Need admins on at night..

WE need some dedicated admins on at night. This is getting so fucking annoying. We have people trolling, griefing and TKIng us in Bz1... We're all reporting these people and no admins coming in to handle it.

Can we please maybe recruit some people for night?

we have 4 guys tking us now in server... NO ADMINS.. what am i donating for?

Can we get some admins recruited then?

I asked Neo when Bz first opened up if I could at least have Kick. These days there is so many hackers, people tking.. it's like getting out of hand.. There is very seldom any admins on in the evening, and thats when the most of these fuckers come on.

I come here to have fun, drink beer and kick ass with buddies. I love the server and thats why i started to donate, but these annoying little fuckers ruin it for all of us.

Maybe there is the possibility of giving some privilege, like (kick player), to some members of BZ who play almost all the time, or to trusted people like Silent, to take out people who are ruining the game. I mean... maybe.

Yes I agree, maybe give it to some loyal Bz members like gauss man, hes always on at night playing with me (no homo) and if he at least had kick that would be great. I mean I would only kick if people ignore the warnings that if they continue they would be kicked/banned as I told them in server last night and used the report function.. I wouldn't want the respnsoibility of full admin as i don't have the patience to record videos and make a new youtube account etc.. With kick, its simple.

anyways my 2 cents... and as Currupt and other people have been mentioning, this could be a new "trend" from these trolls.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Me and/or Rogaine would make great moderators on #5 ;)

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Neo and I were in 7 not even a week ago or so lol. Admins being on or not won't change a thing. If we're on, we have reports open.

I play there most days, great that you were there, but in the last months of me playing most days, I've yet to see an admin in 7 (my point being there is essentially never admins on 7).

That is not true. Admin being active in the server punishing people immediately is a considerable deterant compared to someone getting 'punished' days later. I've played multiple days in a row on weekends with griefers who do whatever they want and I end up having to just quit playing that weekend because they are still there griefing.... never had that when there was active admins in servers i previously managed. I've never experienced or seen others experience this level of griefing in all the many years I've been admin in HC rush servers, the massive griefing is unique to bz.

Last edited:
Just to toss in my own perspective as a security site manager. The point of security 90% of the time is to be a proactive deterrent. Only 10-15% of the time are we actually off dealing with intensive issues. So to act as a deterrent, I post a security officer (or sometimes even a supervisor) in full uniform at the front of the office, and I post an officer in the parking lot. Only 2 of 17 officers are ever sitting in the locked security office taking care of stuff behind the scenes. This is because if I kept all of my officers "behind the scenes", people would think there is noone watching over them and do as they please regardless of the rules. Yes we could respond quickly if we were all watching behind the scenes. But more issues would be occurring because people would think there would be no repercussions to their actions since no security is around.

I kind of see this situation in a similar light. It's wonderful that you guys have the report window up, but that's like my officer in the security office. Great to have, but absolutely nothing of a deterrent. What we need is that officer at the front desk. An admin (no matter who it is) who is on the server consistently and has an actual presence there, who punishes people immediately while on and does it noticibly in the chat so that everyone can see an admin is watching them. A deterrent who keeps people in line BEFORE there is a problem is worth more than a hundred officers after the issue has occurred.

I hardly like you Salsa <333 but yeah thats what I been saying, these days so many griefers on and they only being delt with in the next day or two. As Dan said, would be nice to have some night admins on!

further to you Dan, the presence of the security is to scare people away and it works.. that person doesn't have to do nadda.. But once people see security, they piss off.. but then again when i see them, i like to fk with them cause they can't do nadda lmao.. typical Silent shenanigans

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We are not expanding admins at this time. Even if admins are online we cannot see everything and do not issue punishes, kicks, etc. without seeing it for ourselves. The best thing to do is post reports with video in the forums so we can quickly address complaints.

I personally think you should re-look into this Neo. No offence, but you don't play enough in these servers where all the shit happens, so you don't see whats going on. And that is why we're trying to make the server BETTER for everyone who plays in them. We all understand you have a life and I respect that, as you can't be everywhere all the time... I do as well.
We have loyal bZ members who are willing to go out their way, and help out.. Trust me, No one wants to be admin, it's a lot of responsibility, and takes time out their precious gaming time, but they're willing to do it because they LOVE the servers they play on.

In the end it is your choice, but I think you should take the time and listen to the regulars/members who play the servers.. Cheers.