Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Oldmandead constantly TK'ing

He's TK'd me more than a dozen times tonight. He's TK'd about a dozen more people as well. Are there any admins on willing to deal with this guy?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Did you hop on TeamSpeak?

Hawx

You're Never Right!
there is also the report system, once you submit it then one of us can acknowledge it as soon as it comes in and get the issue resolved for you.  If you are unsure how to use it, in game type !rules and you can see the list of rules along with the report system info.

Oldmandead

Banned
Welcome to the forums cunt!
Glad you could make it. You are always welcome to come into TS where I am try and defend your allegations. Oh thats right you did and were told by everyone there to fuck off with your shit. You lie so much nobody wants to even listen to you. You are a cancer to this community with the way you play/tk. You are the probably one of the worst tkers that I haver ever seen in gaming.

In my defense I have never and will never tk on purpose unless its kids like you who start some stupid tk war with me and others. You run people over in your camped APC that you always tk for, you c4 random people, you jump out of vehicles to run people over, you trigger hold your weapon knowing that one of the 10 people around you will be tk'd cause of it, then when that person tks you back, who ever it may be, you start a tk war with them. Then you cry about it like you're some victim. Its quite sad. Yes I am a huge shit talker! I love talking shit and making you kids mad. I can talk alot of shit believe me sometimes I amaze myself. BUT.... I will never tk on purpose out of nowhere to be a dick to people like you do. You will learn eventually. You're going to tk an admin like that and get perm banned soon. We don't care about your 30-0 AA camping Ultra.

Keep playing the way you do and I'll clap when you are finally banned for good. Oh... and dont think we don't notice your little brother sharing the tks with you. Keep it up! Great Job!

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Dear God, bZ daycare in full fucking swing. TKs and retaliatory TKs are equally punishable, given you hop in TS and/or the !report process is used. This silly back and forth on the forums won't solve anything unless your intentions are to look like petulant children.

Keep up the TK back and forth and you both will be banned soon enough.

Vegetaa01

Donator
I vote they both have to change there in game player name to "ItkandIsuckcock1 and ItkandIsuckcock2" for 1 year or perma ban. Ive spectated Ultra in the AA firing rockets at his own units, not enough to kill them but to damage them enough while they are about to be engaged in combat leading to there deaths and him avoiding a TK. Princess has witnessed this as well. Oldmandead sucks so bad at the game I haven't even taken the time to spectate him.

Last edited:

Oldmandead

Banned
Haha! Vege If only you were able to have a positive ratio outside that gunner seat I might take you seriously. You are nowhere near my lvl of play kid. Go drink another beer and sit in the deployment screen waiting for that chopper son.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Oldmandead...

I have sat back and watched you berate non-members and members alike, you apparently have a god-complex going on here thinking you are not wrong in anything you say or do including game-play. You make reference to being an adult, but all your actions and comments to this point say otherwise...

What it comes down to is we all come to have fun while playing in an online community, it is understandable we won't get along with everyone we associate with, but it is common sense to play with respect and treat others how you want to be treated. We come here to play and enjoy our downtime from work or away from life's stresses and having issues such as this show that maybe you should take a break or try some other means of cool down rather than go off on anyone that doesn't see things in your perspective.

We as Admin's are trying to make the server a great place to hang out and have fun for EVERYONE, not just a few select people, we want to make sure the gaming experience on our servers is one that promotes a good atmosphere. When people go off and start TKing each other, regardless of who started it, makes that experience just that much more unpleasant for many people who are trying to enjoy it.

Plain and simple, if you can't follow the rules, you will be dealt with according to our rules and guidelines, you behave and act like adult, then you will be treated as such. My suggestion to you is to stop the derogatory comments to all that express a point of view, play the game and have fun...period.

Vegetaa01

Donator
I here by challenge Oldmandead to a 1vs1. Loser has to donate $25.00 to the server. First one to 15 kills wins. Since you are better than me I chose Locker TDM as the map. Failure to pay results in the player having to change his name to a name of the other players choosing for 1 month or stay banned for a month. Do you accept this challenge? And G1GZ keep you're fucking mouth shut.

Oldmandead

Banned
You know nothing about me Hawx. You are jumping on the bandwagon and in a state of mob mentality right now. It makes you mad that I'm right when I explain my position. I also admitted my faults and what I did wrong. So you are wrong. Good try though. Berating and shit talking are different. Stop acting God Like on here and typing like your some politition. Strong kid behind the internet/admin screens huh. Get off my jock kid you know nothing. BTW... this wasnt a berating it was me telling you to get off my dick.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I guess he found himself banned.
I would like to try and use the "discourage" function on the next douche. I'm curious to see how it works.

Sean_Guy262

-bZ- Member
Donator
Haha! Vege If only you were able to have a positive ratio outside that gunner seat I might take you seriously. You are nowhere near my lvl of play kid. Go drink another beer and sit in the deployment screen waiting for that chopper son.

bruh, have you seen vegetaa on the ground? Or myself (because you accuse us both of 1 trick pony) We play infantry too man.... anyday