Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Optic3last is a COMMIE!!!

There's commies among us, everyone pick up your torches and your bacon RAH RAH RABBLE RABBLE!!

I'm not sorry I triggered you using the word commie, optic, but I am confused how using a word makes me afraid of something? You kept it up all the rest of the game until you left, I'm just so confused what hurt your butt so much about one word not even directed at you originally.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Its all good bro we use our tax money to supply the greatest military in the universe. We protect all other countries. Without us, europe would be nazis and asia would be communist. Thank god for our greatness, thank us.

Yep, eurocucks mocking the US for whatever reasons..

Meanwhile eurocucks aren't even spending 2% of their GDP on 'defence' as per the nato agreement.

omegalol

Americans speaking about how great is Murica when the people that fought for that country is dying because they don't have the same treat they gave for their own.
Americans talking about how imperialist is China because they have one military base outside their country when the US has +250 outside their territory.
Americans talking about being the hero of the rest of the world because they fought wars that they did not belong, when the only thing was left was more destruction and people hating each other devide et vince.
Americans talking about security when their own children are getting killed by other kids.
Americans talking about how great is their country when people has to live in shitty human conditions because they cant earn more money.
Americans talking about that their country is the best of the world they kill each other for being disrespectful.
Why should we talk about education, health care or even values as human being.
A lie is a lie, as it started itll end.
As above so is below.
Until the indoctrinated generation rests forever there will be no progress.
Unlearning to learn.
Embrace the progress, the sooner you embrace it the less you will delay the inevitable.

You’re not machines
You’re not cattle
You are men

Americans talking about being the hero of the rest of the world because they fought wars that they did not belong, when the only thing was left was more destruction and people hating each other devide et vince.
Frankly I wish the USA never got involved in any of the European wars. I would much rather the US just have traded with the victors. No matter who won it was, and remains, impossible to conquer the US. Thousands of miles of ocean with no suitable staging ground to use for an invasion and a potent navy ( even pre-WWI the US Navy was pretty well-funded and was more than capable of defeating any attempted naval invasion ) meant that the continental US has been off-limits for Europe the moment Manifest Destiny was completed.

Yep, eurocucks mocking the US for whatever reasons..

Meanwhile eurocucks aren't even spending 2% of their GDP on 'defence' as per the nato agreement.
Wouldn't having a North American move to your land and watch as they teach European women how to love make you the Eurocuck?

The country I currently reside in has been contributing more than 2% GDP for many years.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
Wouldn't having a North American move to your land and watch as they teach European women how to love make you the Eurocuck?

European person = eurocuck

Fluffmuffin = european person

What is your point? I am not my government, even though I wish I was.

The US should have stayed out of WW2 business before we pissed Japan off and got dragged in. Japan would have gotten rid of China (they already did during the war), Germany would have taken care of Russia and most of the useless European countries, and we wouldn't have invented nukes and still be sitting fat comfy and secure on our big ass island. That way, we would only have to worry about pissing off 2 countries instead of 100.

I'm sure millions of more people would have died, but that would have all been in Europe and Asia so why the fuck should the US care anyways? You guys are right, the US SHOULD just let other countries get rolled over, we waste so many lives and resources protecting other ungrateful nations from countries like RU/CH/NK. Get your own asses up and fight your own wars you pussies and start praying to your Gods that the US will protect you from invaders you don't have to worry about at the moment because of us.

Just a reminder, US Nuclear deterrence is the ONLY reason Putin hasn't glassed people standing in his way yet. Literally nothing else can stop his 5000+ nukes other than the US's 5000+ nukes from taking anywhere he wanted. Not sanctions, not peace summits, not negotiation - fear of annihilation

The US should have stayed out of WW2 business before we pissed Japan off and got dragged in. Japan would have gotten rid of China (they already did during the war), Germany would have taken care of Russia and most of the useless European countries, and we wouldn't have invented nukes and still be sitting fat comfy and secure on our big ass island. That way, we would only have to worry about pissing off 2 countries instead of 100.

I'm sure millions of more people would have died, but that would have all been in Europe and Asia so why the fuck should the US care anyways? You guys are right, the US SHOULD just let other countries get rolled over, we waste so many lives and resources protecting other ungrateful nations from countries like RU/CH/NK. Get your own asses up and fight your own wars you pussies and start praying to your Gods that the US will protect you from invaders you don't have to worry about at the moment because of us.

Just a reminder, US Nuclear deterrence is the ONLY reason Putin hasn't glassed people standing in his way yet. Literally nothing else can stop his 5000+ nukes other than the US's 5000+ nukes from taking anywhere he wanted. Not sanctions, not peace summits, not negotiation - fear of annihilation
I agree about Japan. Who cares if they wanted China? They could have the peasants and rice paddies there as far as I am concerned. I'd have kept selling them oil in exchange for preferential trade agreements after they conquer China. This may have even prevented Japan from attacking the British and Dutch colonies as well.

Germany would not have been able to defeat Russia. While Lend-Lease did hasten Germany's defeat significantly the Soviets were not ever going to surrender and they would have kept moving their industry farther and farther inland. Their industrial capacity and population dwarfed Germany's. They failed to accomplish their objectives even before Lend-Lease aid started arriving in meaningful quantities. Their supply lines were stretched to their breaking point, and their ethnic cleansing programs and generally tyranny resulted in turning what could have been an amenable populace grateful for having the yoke of communism lifted from their shoulders into a burgeoning resistance just waiting for the opportunity to strike.

Additionally Germany would have perpetually had to have kept reserves in Western Europe to guard against Britain who likewise were never going to surrender as long as the Royal Navy existed. While I think it's unlikely Britain alone could have defeated Germany ( with the possible exception of reaching an armistice with Japan so they could mobilize India's manpower fully against Germany ; this would have created more issues in India itself however ) Germany also had no hope of defeating the British Empire who, it must be remembered, were the largest single polity in the world at the time in terms of population and naval power, and also featured a significantly more expansive industrial base than Germany as well as the capacity to expand it even more significantly if forced to over a long enough time with India, Canada, Africa, and Australia all offering substantial access to raw materials and trainable workers.

Personally I am still skeptical that most of Russia's nuclear arsenal is even serviceable. Seeing how the rampant corruption and social decay gutted their conventional military I don't see why the same wouldn't also be true of their nuclear forces. As with most totalitarian regimes the appearance of power and strength is more important than the reality to Putin. That Russia has been unable to conquer Ukraine says far more about its own shortcomings than it does about Ukraine and the West's response to his invasion.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Frankly I wish the USA never got involved in any of the European wars.

This speaks to how little you know of our history. See, just because we might have ignored Europe did not at all mean that Europe would ignore us.

When the brand new USA tried to expand to the Mississippi the British and the French did what they could to contain us. It didn't work. When France sold the Louisiana Territory to the USA both Britain and Spain tried to intervene to stop the deal. The fucking Spanish even sent a hit squad to try and kill the Lewis and Clark Expedition but the dumb fucks got lost and then went back to Mexico. The US still found out about it.

The War of 1812 came close to being a war waged by the US against both Britain and France. Both countries were seizing American ships and sailors on the high seas. When confronted the French demurred and agreed to respect the US flag when displayed on our ships. The Brits initially told us to fuck off, that we were their colonies, and they'd do whatever the fuck they wanted to on the high seas and in our waters.

The Brits also wanted the war because the Royal Navy needed the white pine forests of Maine for ship masts. Far cheaper to steal the resource than to pay for it, right?

By the time the Brits figured out that this was not their brightest idea the US had already declared war. The war ended in an overall stalemate and return to status quo antebellum but with the exception that the punishment handed out by the US Navy taught the British to leave our ships alone.

When the USA and Mexico went to war over the US annexation of Texas the British again contemplated entering the war to seize New England and to attach it to British North America. The Dutch spoiled this bit of intrigue by letting the Americans know about it and our coastal forts were prepared for war. See, after the War of 1812 the US invested in coastal fortifications that were adequately manned in most circumstances but then fully manned when needed. The Royal Navy didn't feel like fucking around with American gunners again so this plan never happened. Thank you to our friends in Holland.

During the US Civil War both Britain and France sided with the Confederacy and both considered joining the war on behalf of the Confederacy. Both openly supported the CSA during the war and openly provided arms to the CSA. The rapid Union buildup of ships, guns, and troops were a sobering reality for these European powers and they elected not to get directly involved.

During the course of the war the US Navy rapidly advanced naval warfare and introduced iron clad ships, naval rifles, and early mines and torpedoes.

At the end of the war and on into 1867 the US Navy was the largest navy in the world. The several ironclad warships of the US Navy were also a match for the entire wooden Royal Navy. The Royal Navy embarked on a modernization effort after the US Civil War. Their biggest anticipated adversary being the USA.

In the period 1865-1914 both the British and the French considered the USA to be their primary adversary.

When the US went to war with Spain in 1898 it was partly because of difficulties between the US and Spain and also due to internal problems within Spain. The Spanish were butthurt that no one cared about their fallen empire. Once again the British and the French contemplated war to seize the Spanish holdings, the Dutch told America about it, and America acted first.

The Germans in 1899-1900 made plans, did recon, and made preparations for the invasion and occupation of Long Island and New York City in a possible gambit to force the USA to cede the former Spanish territories to Germany. Germany gave up on the idea when German spies were caught nosing around and US defenses were bulked up.

In 1912 the US Navy was building far superior naval guns in comparison to the European navies. An accident at the Washington Naval Yard in Washington DC (where naval guns were made) was attributed to British saboteurs. A fact that was not disclosed to the papers but one that was acted upon by the US government. This contributed to Woodrow Wilson's determination to stay out of World War One when that flared up in 1914. During the initial years of that war many American military leaders wanted to enter the war on the side of Germany and then to put an end to the British and French threats once and for all.

The US entered the war on the side of Britain and France and then foolishly disarmed in the years leading up to the next great war. US disarmament in the 1920's and 1930's was a contributing factor to German and Japanese militarism and eventual acts of war against the USA.

After World War Two we finally figured out that the best way to put an end to the European threat was to keep them more or less disarmed, create NATO mostly with the intent of preventing another intra-European war (this has worked), and for the US to maintain military dominance.

You want the US to pull out of Europe?

Let's say we do.

The European Union will federalize and form its own military. That military, and I guarantee this, will view Russia, China, and the USA as its principle adversaries. The EU will build enough nukes to kill everyone. I'd do it if I were them.

Within twenty to thirty years after that the likelihood of the US engaging in a major war with the EU will be at least equal to the likelihood of war with China or with whatever's left of Russia.

So the least costly thing to do here is to maintain NATO as it is. Keep the US in Europe to prevent the Europeans from slaughtering each other and also to keep the Russians out of Europe.

Elsewise it'll be on to World War Three and Americans will fill up some new graveyards on the French coast.

No thank you.

Last edited: