Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Possible Cheater: 8bit_d0nut

I attempted to post this in Ban Appeals & Incident Reports but I have insufficient privileges to post there.

I am following to guidance of –bZ-MorroM to post this video to your forums:

This is footage of 8bit_d0nut playing on the BanZore.com Battlefield 1 hardcore server on the morning of 26 February 2017.

Highlights:

1. He always wears his gas mask, regardless of the presence of gas. See 0:01, 3:15, 5:00, 6:41 where he puts it on after respawning. He removes the gasmask at 7:50 after I reveal to the server in chat that I am recording him from spectator. Then he spends 30 seconds running around an apartment aimlessly barely looking out the window or searching for anyone or anything.

2. Hipfire shooting is impressively accurate and precise. All kills seem to feature a headshot, however the headshot is not always the finishing hit. See 0:27, 1:54, 3:26 6:00, 6:57,

3. Appears to know where opponents are. At the beginning of the video he throws grenades and cross crossbow grenades at an objective that his team is capping before he sees anyone. This is true even when players are hidden. Remember that there is no 2D or 3D spotting on this server. See: 0:02, 3:33, 4:13, 6:43, 7:16

3.a. At 1:36 without ever seeing –bZ-Morrom, 8Bit_d0nut seems to have identified where –bZ-MorroM is on an elevated floor then anticipates –bZ-Morrom’s jump, headshots and kills him before –bZ-MorroM reaches the ground.

4. Shoots every effectively through smoke. See: 0:19, 0:55, 1:02, 1:22, 4:28

5. Shoots at strange times like when there doesn’t appear to be anyone there. See 3:24 and 4:12.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
thanks for sharing the video. We will look into this matter ASAP and take any appropriate action as it warrants

Angry_Cuban13

Daddy McDick
Suggestion for when you spectate someone.

Never tell them you're spectating them. This could lead to them minimizing the game and closing any type of cheat software they could be using and you'll find yourself wasting your time.

Syntax2112

-bZ- Member
I thought he knew that as well.

I wondered if he did it to provoke a reaction from him to catch it on video. Which he did in essence.

Angry_Cuban13

Daddy McDick
I can't find any BF4 accounts related to this shit bag. Looks like he only owns a BF1 account.

You have admins that are present and spectating with blatant hackers but do nothing about them
one even defends them.

Can't deal with hackers properly if you have admins on their side.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You have admins that are present and spectating with blatant hackers but do nothing about them
one even defends them.

Can't deal with hackers properly if you have admins on their side.

Get some proof and we'll ban them. No proof, no ban.