President Trump - worth the read!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Fake news.

Skullbones

-bZ- Member
Donator
Which was it? "War between the States" or Civil War ? there are many 'current' definitions' I have some 50 and 80 year old Webster dictionaries, it appears to my "Old Mind" that maybe, just maybe, the manipulation of our language began around 1840, do it slow and easy, a step at a time, and eventually they won't see it.

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
Which was it? "War between the States" or Civil War ? there are many 'current' definitions' I have some 50 and 80 year old Webster dictionaries, it appears to my "Old Mind" that maybe, just maybe, the manipulation of our language began around 1840, do it slow and easy, a step at a time, and eventually they won't see it.

The North called it the War to preserve the Union. The South called it the War of Northern aggression. The Indians called It the War that don't matter. We still get fucked regardless.

a quick FYI, I'm Not making this about me but
we're called the 4 horsemen for a reason
MYSELF, TRUMP, UN and PUTIN
when I fall it's over

Something had to accept responsibility for the complete disaster humans wouldn't dare accept, just pass it along to the Son see if he changes it or leaves us to wrought.
I choose to come back, do what I could to ?Try to stop a war that not only kills everything but obliterates the planet
when I die, I take Everything with me and leave EVERYONE in the COLD!

Live in my shoes, tell me otherwise:
Brain trauma dating back to 1974
Broken neck dating back to 1995 (7th vertebra snapped off)
30 years of Multiple MVA's leaving 3 bulges in my lower spine
Nerve damage to my hands.
I wobble when I stand (probably not a good thing)
I'm separating from the lower torso and spine (feels rather weird)
I don't cry anymore as No one is there for me and No one cares, why bother spilling a tear.
I'm constantly bullied, accused, threatened, beaten up by law enforcement, have had needles shoved into me by a useless medical system, society think they've got a rough life, the military think PTSD is a shit storm, try living life as the #1 target, Facebook targets me, locks me out within 3 days if not less.

Imagine waking up one day to realize your potential has been cut short, the heir is given to some fake prick, imagine being 47 years of age and never have sex or having any sort of desire to risk bringing in a child into an existence that clearly makes No sense.
mankind cannot comprehend even the slightest, smallest piece of knowledge left here by others, rather humans just take a best guess and roll with it.

and on a quick note, Canada is the country that starts World War 3, It's the Canadian Government way, meddle in other countries business while peace talks are underway while the Civilian side just sits back to wait for someone else to make the stand just to get charged with a criminal offense.

Canada ~ The weakest link in the history of the human race.

{Oh and tell Jackson the meaning of Bipolar in my own view:
given the distance between the North Pole and the South Pole, when a being leaves a pole, they become bipolar\subpolar}

Apparently, I love to talk to people but people avoid me like the royal black plague (no offense or racial slur intended) which makes it extremely difficult to talk.

we now resume your regularly scheduled nonsense ...

someone said something about manipulating the language, ya I guess that's why adults have Zero clue as to what infants say to one another just to call in babble...