Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

promotional items

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
how are the t-shirt sales going?

i was looking into some bumper stickers or some sew on patches and also maby another run of headgear hat or toques

what are peoples thoughts

any specific items people would like to see?

Cuba

BEAST MODE
still have quite a few shirts and a toque i think, in stock. Will go and count and report better numbers than that.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Cuba said:
still have quite a few shirts and a toque i think, in stock. Will go and count and report better numbers than that.
We still have the following items in stock from the last promotion

5 - Large T-shirts

5 - XLarge T-shirts

1 - 2XLarge T-shirt

1 - 3XLarge T-shirt

1 toque

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That's a great way to donate to the clan right there! You get a bitchin' ass shirt and toque!

I was thinking something like a personalized EDC knife. Something usefull, and with meaning that will last. Been looking myself but keep coming up on very exspensive items. Something to show some group pride, Because Ill tell you what. This group of fellas we have here is pretty fucking special. Some of you have proven that to myself exceptionaly well over this past month, which has been the lowest point in my life up to date. Im in on whatever we decide to do. And those guys that stepped up for me, and helped me cope, I will never forget. All gayness aside of course!

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
whats gayer then bonze and cuba spooning on the bathroom floor in las vegas?

and woulds anybody be against a patch that you can stitch on to clothing?

i need some of our leet bZ graphic guys to get with me for a project ive been thinking about

Gots one, so does cube and BD. If you wants to sell them that's cool, just don't design them like ours. Thx

Message approved by Steve Motherfucking Polychronopolous

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Slingblade said:
Gots one, so does cube and BD. If you wants to sell them that's cool, just don't design them like ours. ThxMessage approved by Steve Motherfucking Polychronopolous
WELL....LA TI DA :roll:

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
Slingblade said:
Gots one, so does cube and BD. If you wants to sell them that's cool, just don't design them like ours. ThxMessage approved by Steve Motherfucking Polychronopolous
thanks for being involved and keeping that information to yourself for however long team matei wont make one now you gots it under control

BIGWILL said:
Slingblade said:
thanks for being involved and keeping that information to yourself for however long team matei wont make one now you gots it under control
its common knowledge mate

Bon3z said:
I was thinking something like a personalized EDC knife. Something usefull, and with meaning that will last. Been looking myself but keep coming up on very exspensive items. Something to show some group pride, Because Ill tell you what. This group of fellas we have here is pretty fucking special. Some of you have proven that to myself exceptionaly well over this past month, which has been the lowest point in my life up to date. Im in on whatever we decide to do. And those guys that stepped up for me, and helped me cope, I will never forget. All gayness aside of course!
wtf is EDC knife mr. serious?