Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

R.O.E - Ring Of Elysium

DaddyGhost204

-bZ- Member
Hey guys and gals.

This is the day us R.O.E players have been waiting for. R.O.E unlocks in 5 hours on Steam!
For anyone who doesn't know what R.O.E is, its pretty much like PubG but better I think and the best part about it is it's FREE downloadable game.
Get your guns ready and lets win those Egg Roll dinners. lol..

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Played it for about an hour tonight. I think that while the game is similar to PUBG, it plays different. A lot faster paced. Smaller map. More options for transportation.

Bytor

-bZ- Member
installed it and configured the keys to play it... however, they still haven't implemented Invert Y axis yet (or at least I couldn't find it)... so I won't be playing it until they do... I'm too stuck in my ways from the olden days to go with standard y axis.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's a solid game. Much less of a faggot game than PUBG garbage. The engine is 100000x smoother. Not quite as crisp as BF4 but nowhere near like PUBG/Arma.

thom805

-bZ- Member
ROE bZ centipede..... bytor, assault, medic, ghost, wiz, corona, liquid, and many others nut to butt.... lol

Attachments

• 20181116221547_1.jpg
    20181116221547_1.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 21

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
just like the rest of the game... spending more time adding bs skins than fixing real issues... in a couple months I think this game will be pretty much abandoned by most people
Especially with Apex Legends out.