Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

racist banners?

i see so you think they’re intentionally baiting - thats fair.

confederate flag has a lot of misinfo around it specifically in the south because of the Lost Cause of the Confederacy which tries to reframe the civil war as being about something other than slavery.

i and many other americans consider it a pro slavery symbol and thus extremely racist but the history was rewritten in the south so it’s very complicated culturally in modern day america
I live in Europe, regarding American signs of racism I am not an expert.

I live in Europe, regarding American signs of racism I am not an expert.
confederate flag is complicated because the intention may be diff than the interpretation. certainly the poll that matters is the descendants of the slaves. you would prefer to ask the jews children not the nazis children if a swastika was racist.

unlike in germany which educates nazi-ism as wrong, the reconstruction period post civil war was totally fucked up by the assassination of lincoln. his VP choice at the time was a southerner Andrew Johnson who pardoned many civil war southern figures. Johnson is widely considered by modern historians as one of the worst presidents of all time, ironically replacing who they all consider the best potus ever - Lincoln.

the south doesnt educate their folks like germany did that the confederacy was wrong and based on slavery etc.

They’ll be taught the lost cause of the confederacy mythology - which rewrites the actual history of the civil war.

Ironically a lot of law being cited in the ongoing prosecution of the jan 6 insurrectionists like Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is that they cite seditious conspiracy laws created in 1865 to respond to the civil war and secession

Last edited:
Certainly fair to consider Z as offensive as well. The orks are fucking monsters. Killed one of my american friends volunteering in ukraine recently. i truly hate the putin regime.
I am Polish and have been living in the land of the Vikings (Denmark) for many years.
Yes it is terrible what the Russians are doing in Ukraine, they did exactly the same to Polish civilians when they gave us "independence" during II World War. I also support Ukrainian families who escaped from the hell of war.

I am Polish and have been living in the land of the Vikings (Denmark) for many years.
Yes it is terrible what the Russians are doing in Ukraine, they did exactly the same to Polish civilians when they gave us "independence" during II World War. I also support Ukrainian families who escaped from the hell of war.
Its scary with what theyre doing with hybrid warfare here in the USA as well. I think in retrospect we will see the hack/dumps of the DNC/clinton by russia 2016 as the pearl harbor of cyberwarfare in the long term.

Putin is clear about what he wants - as outlined in the Primakov doctrine, and how he will get it in the Gerasimov doctrine - also called “new generation warfare” (links below).

That calls for 4:1 non military : military warfare techniques to be used and you can see it happening with the Internet Research Agency, with the puppet politicians etc

No one exemplifies Russian new generation warfare more than Yevgeny Prigozhin but Dmitry Firtash and Oleg Deripaska are second place lol

Last edited:
Lol if you think Z is offensive snowflake, well, maybe this or the internet is not a place for you.. Ignorance is bliss here. Know your facts before even mentioning Z. I love how many ignorant people out there are so oblivious. Z is fighting against NWO and against NAZI's that some people here support.. I'm Ukrainian and I support Z, but not war. I've got friends of the family out in the warzone getting bombed by Ukraine since 2014 which is genocide... So, back on topic. It's common sense to know what’s racist and what’s not.. But now onto facts.. Holy fuck Vegabond, you like some 15 year old or something.. You talk to yourself half the time on the forums lol.. Go out and enjoy life, if you can... Much more out in the world than hanging around the forums all day... Maybe you can actually study the UKR-RUS war and speak facts and not CNN BS.

As Neo said, they have bigger fish to fry and I would rather them focus with the little time they have on hackers and cheaters..

Lol if you think Z is offensive snowflake, well, maybe this or the internet is not a place for you.. Ignorance is bliss here. Know your facts before even mentioning Z. I love how many ignorant people out there are so oblivious. Z is fighting against NWO and against NAZI's that some people here support.. I'm Ukrainian and I support Z, but not war. I've got friends of the family out in the warzone getting bombed by Ukraine since 2014 which is genocide... So, back on topic. It's common sense to know what’s racist and what’s not.. But now onto facts.. Holy fuck Vegabond, you like some 15 year old or something.. You talk to yourself half the time on the forums lol.. Go out and enjoy life, if you can... Much more out in the world than hanging around the forums all day... Maybe you can actually study the UKR-RUS war and speak facts and not CNN BS.

As Neo said, they have bigger fish to fry and I would rather them focus with the little time they have on hackers and cheaters..

do you disagree with the Gerasimov doctrine?

wo- you see they have totally infected some of the population with mind worms about russia fighting the “new world order”

the other thing theyre trying to do is combine christian nationalist fascist across international borders thru common enemy of LGBT people

putin spent tons of time on culture war issues in his anniversary speech on ukraine. i think the way he believes he will win is by getting trump re elected who will pull usa out of ukraine and NATO entirely

i also find it funny these ork lovers lack all creativity and operate exclusively on unoriginal internet copypastas

Last edited:

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
I'm a red blooded american who hates a boot on my throat, what can I say. My mothers line goes to plymouth colony, my fathers to virginia. our fam fought in every american war.

I also happen to hate racists, so thanks for the clarification everyone.

son of the american revolution baby - live free or die
Which war did you fight in?

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
the second civil war.

i find it very notable the person who is best friends with someone i reported is now following
me around and has been since i objected to their griefing originally. Covert - go jerk off raider
Oh? Sweet, which country? Which side? Which years?

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
I don't. I'm active within this community and you've made numerous threads making a mockery of yourself despite my best efforts of trying to get you to let go, relax, and simply play games.

sorry pal chat log shows you started immediately in game trying to cover for your friend and you continue to do so.

how many restraining orders do you have?

how many days a week do you play with raider who stands accused of stealing and lying?

Honestly Covert, this guy ain't worth yours or any of our time.. Hes in some next universe and a great attention seeker at that.. Well, I'm done with his ass.. I hope y'all don't fall for his games... Off to the pub, cheers!

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
That is what friends do, no? Unless there is some type of evidence to prove that my friend did something wrong, I'll defend them to the end. If it's brought to my attention with some type of factual clause, then I would reprimand them immediately. It's happened before, I'm sure it'll happen again, but this has not been the case so far.

I'm curious which Civil War you fought in, though.

That is what friends do, no? Unless there is some type of evidence to prove that my friend did something wrong, I'll defend them to the end. If it's brought to my attention with some type of factual clause, then I would reprimand them immediately. It's happened before, I'm sure it'll happen again, but this has not been the case so far.

I'm curious which Civil War you fought in, though.
i thought you said you step on your friends dicks to keep the rules straight.

did you even ask raider yet?

it would seem if you’re willing to step on their dicks, you wouldn’t mind asking them 1 question

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Honestly Covert, this guy ain't worth yours or any of our time.. Hes in some next universe and a great attention seeker at that.. Well, I'm done with his ass.. I hope y'all don't fall for his games... Off to the pub, cheers!
I know. I just hate to see people being like this and booted out (although that hasn't happened yet) due to such foolishness. Just trying to get another player in to have a good time.

I know. I just hate to see people being like this and booted out (although that hasn't happened yet) due to such foolishness. Just trying to get another player in to have a good time.
Lets be honest you have been very antagonistic the whole time - immediately told me to STFU because i tried to get raider to retutn what he stole.

you’re not neutral. you were likely in his squad and voice chat when he stole from me yes?