Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

racist banners?

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Because you were unable to let anything go. It wasn't a big deal. Of course I'm not neutral. Raider is my friend and you made accusations without evidence proving otherwise.

I would still rather this be left behind and to move on, vaga. Hop into BZ discord, let's squad up and get some good rounds in. https://discord.gg/5EqhEjGK

I know. I just hate to see people being like this and booted out (although that hasn't happened yet) due to such foolishness. Just trying to get another player in to have a good time.
This guy is not capable of having a good time. He didn't just take Silent's bait, he swallowed the whole fucking fishing pole.

Because you were unable to let anything go. It wasn't a big deal. Of course I'm not neutral. Raider is my friend and you made accusations without evidence proving otherwise.

I would still rather this be left behind and to move on, vaga. Hop into BZ discord, let's squad up and get some good rounds in. https://discord.gg/5EqhEjGK
Maybe if you admit you are covering for a thief we can be friends but i dont hang with liars and thieves

Yeah, it's just very unfortunate due to such miniscule events. :confused:
“miniscule events” “accident”

says the best friend of the guy who intentionally griefed and then had the best friend and mod cover for him

just because you dont believe me doesnt mean its not true hes a liar and a thief

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Maybe if you admit you are covering for a thief we can be friends but i dont hang with liars and thieves
I hope you're able to find peace at some point and to be able to let things go and see fault that everyone makes mistakes. I wish you well, and if you're ever in game, my squad will be open for you.

so you’re admitting he did it?

because if he did in fact steal it, then the chat log of him saying “where the fuck are you going” makes it pretty clear the intent

which makes clear that 113-raider is a liar and a thief.

and thats all i was ever fucking saying before i ot muted, killed and kicked

i stand on my right to call thieves and liars - thieves and liars

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
so you’re admitting he did it?
No. I didn't see it, no one saw it, except for you allegedly. I, along with this community, operate on basis of evidence. I'm pointing out that accidents happen, whether it happened or not. There have been many people that have mistakenly done the same thing to me, and I to them. There have also been times where it has been done to me intentionally but I did not report them. Sometimes I do not remember or it's just not worth it.

No. I didn't see it, no one saw it, except for you allegedly. I, along with this community, operate on basis of evidence. I'm pointing out that accidents happen, whether it happened or not. There have been many people that have mistakenly done the same thing to me, and I to them. There have also been times where it has been done to me intentionally but I did not report them. Sometimes I do not remember or it's just not worth it.

Raider saw it. He did it.

and to be clear for the majority of this debacle and even in in the game log - i clearly say i didnt want him punished. i only need evidence if hes going to be punished.

i dont give two flying shits whether his butt buddy believes me or not.

i know he did it and i have a right to call him a liar and a thief and a scumbag,

if it was a mistake, he could have just returned it when immediately asked?

also please stop following me around ingame chat and forums. its really creepy, like you trying to pull some mafia intimidation crap.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Raider saw it. He did it.

and to be clear for the majority of this debacle and even in in the game log - i clearly say i didnt want him punished. i only need evidence if hes going to be punished.

i dont give two flying shits whether his butt buddy believes me or not.

i know he did it and i have a right to call him a liar and a thief and a scumbag,
You apparently give all the shits because you are feigning for everyone to believe you.

You apparently give all the shits because you are feigning for everyone to believe you.
Nope, i only came to forum over mod abuse.

i only filed a report on raider after all his butt buddies kept following me around

bro just admit you’re covering for your best friend and thats okay.

i know hes a liar and a thief. i will continue to say it because it is true. i dont care if you believe me.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
I've gotten after numerous friends that I've seen break the rules. The caveat is when I see them doing it.

Chat logs isn't sufficient enough evidence. It's your word against his, and as you are the accuser, you need evidence backing up your accusation and you don't have any. If you had any to provide, I would reprimand my friends on the spot.

Just chalk this up as an accident, a bad day, hop in game, and lets just relax man. Ok?

I've gotten after numerous friends that I've seen break the rules. The caveat is when I see them doing it.

Chat logs isn't sufficient enough evidence. It's your word against his, and as you are the accuser, you need evidence backing up your accusation and you don't have any. If you had any to provide, I would reprimand my friends on the spot.

Just chalk this up as an accident, a bad day, hop in game, and lets just relax man. Ok?
Telling people to relax is not actually intended to make people relax.

We are not friends so stop trying to act like my friend. When i was griefed by your friend the first thing you said was “stfu” - sounds like real due diligence

Stop following me around.

Honestly Covert, this guy ain't worth yours or any of our time.. Hes in some next universe and a great attention seeker at that.. Well, I'm done with his ass.. I hope y'all don't fall for his games... Off to the pub, cheers!
ah yes lets all listen to the insane new world order conspiracy theorist

where's your donator badge?

report racists emblems to EA and watch the account be banned....fuckem.....