Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

reporting the admins to the BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Being American doesn't entitle you to prosperity. If your "personal legal librarian" (not even sure what that is, are you talking about a paralegal maybe?) says you specifically have a case for slander, then your "personal legal librarian" doesn't know the law very well. Slander has to do with oral presentations of defamation. Libel is when defamation law refers to a written defamatory post/comment.

Also, I can just about guarantee you that almost nobody on the BF platform cares about how well you play csgo. You got banned due to evidence of a cheat. Your screenshot having a tab open for "undetectable csgo cheats" doesn't help your case in any way. And besides, banzore can ban you on whim. It's a private server, hosted by a private entity, with no written contract with the people playing on their server. They can "legally" ban you just because they feel like it.

Then again, watching the video provided of your gameplay, it's pretty clear esp to me at least. All they need is evidence that is "clear to them" to enforce a ban. Don't like it, play elsewhere. Anywho, I wish you the best of luck with your lawsuit against.... Someone I guess.

Last edited:
Huh? Being American doesn't entitle you to prosperity. If your "personal legal librarian" (not even sure what that is, are you talking about a paralegal maybe?) says you specifically have a case for slander, then your "personal legal librarian" doesn't know the law very well. Slander has to do with oral presentations of defamation. Libel is when defamation law refers to a written defamatory post/comment.

Also, I can just about guarantee you that almost nobody on the BF platform cares about how well you play csgo. You got banned due to evidence of a cheat. Your screenshot having a tab open for "undetectable csgo cheats" doesn't help your case in any way. And besides, banzore can ban you on whim. It's a private server, hosted by a private entity, with no written contract with the people playing on their server. They can "legally" ban you just because they feel like it.
that last part is why i'm reporting them to the Better Business Byuro if you don't know what that is then that means you should be scared kid. why would you defend a racist anyways? and for your information that website that i was looking at for reserch purposes is called aimware "one step ahead of the game" and if you go there and look they have a battlefield cheat too. i was just researching them because if i'm going to be labeled as a cheater i better know what i'm up against. and don't worry about that 4th tab either

Oh I'm not defending magna. His statement was entirely fucked up. I'm simply wondering what you think would come out of this. The better business bureau (at least get the name right if you're going to threaten it on someone), handles business and charities. Banzore is neither, so I'm not sure what BBB would do about this complaint? They (the BBB) aren't part of the federal or state government, so they wouldn't take legal actions against anyone involved even if there was a case to make. The only case you could possibly make is specifically against Magna, which would be a private libel suit, which you'd have to file a lawsuit and have a tort drawn up for. It would have absolutely nothing to do with banzore. You'd also lose more money on the lawyer than you'd ever get a judge to sentence magna to pay since you've have no quantifiable monitary loss from his statement. So what exactly do you hope to gain from this thread here?

Last edited:
Oh I'm not defending magna. His statement was entirely fucked up. I'm simply wondering what you think would come out of this. The better business bureau (at least get the name right if you're going to threaten it on someone), handles business and charities. Banzore is neither, so I'm not sure what BBB would do about this complaint? They (the BBB) aren't part of the federal or state government, so they wouldn't take legal actions against anyone involved even if there was a case to make. The only case you could possibly make is specifically against Magna, which would be a private libel suit, which you'd have to file a lawsuit and have a tort drawn up for. It would have absolutely nothing to do with banzore. You'd also lose more money on the lawyer than you'd ever get a judge to sentence magna to pay since you've have no quantifiable monitary loss from his statement. So what exactly do you hope to gain from this thread here?
oh sorry it took me awhile to respond i was finishing up reading the dictionary so i'm gonna go ahead and correct that last sentence for you

You'd also lose more money on the lawyer than you'd ever get a judge to sentence magna to pay since you've have no quantifiable monetary loss from his statement.

onto more important topics

Holy shit galaxy brain moment

If it ain't obvious he's just trolling at this point.. 4th tab tells it all

i told you to ignore that tab, i'm from statton island and we are all poc friendly and gay friendly people

edit: forgot

acab

See that's sort of the thing. Your entire topic here is about how Banzore is at fault in some way and that you've been defamed by being called a name. That's the entirity of your topic, and if you want to "move on to more important topics", I assume your post here isn't even important in your own eyes? Also, being called a "douchebag" isn't automatically defamatory. I actually looked for California specific cases which address defamation in specific relation to being called a mean name. The last major one that I found was against a couple politicians who were called "dumbasses" in an actual published article. Multiple judges deemed it not constituting defamation to express a person's contempt in another when it can't be absolutely proven that the defendant meant it as complete fact. Check out Vogel vs Felice 2005 CA if ya like.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Blackfire, have you been drinking your bath water?!?!

grow-up, put on your big boy pants and move on, and turn off the crosshair overlay while your at it....just proves you have to use any advantage to win at an 8-year old game...and it is like you were told, against ToS for EA/Dice

Last edited:
No way I can read all that, but I hope you all are talking about how he has a BBC cuckold tab open in his screenshot.

Even if he is just trolling that is wonderful.

Unban him immediately.

Onyx

Duke of Douchebaggery
-bZ- Member
Donator
LMAO this is amazing.

This guy managed to trigger our resident retards into freaking out about this.

10/10 give him tags.

If you have to ask which ones are the tards, congrats, you're one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.