Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Shout-out to the Team Players

dudes talks about team playing but literally never caps any flags just fly's around in his bird and if you kill him he take the jet and ram you, another thing i don't like is wen your suspicious friend JL is spectating for you and giving away position in discord bro honestly your not that great for this community you and that sketch ball wont sweet talk me whit ( look i did this for the community bs dude)

why don't you write what you said to angel next time say it to me looser
you had me until you said 'looser'

Covert a bitch tho for reals. What a clown, I had respect for the lad but he got mad because I took the bomber before him.. Fuck me boys, I love this Bar Server :) Half the time people pull lint out their pockets, I pull out Zero fucks :) If money could talk, my pockets wouldn't shut up. I get more head and tail than a wishing well.. I toss them ratchets, you be tossing the salad.

Last edited:

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Covert a bitch tho for reals. What a clown, I had respect for the lad but he got mad because I took the bomber before him.. Fuck me boys, I love this Bar Server :) Half the time people pull lint out their pockets, I pull out Zero fucks :) If money could talk, my pockets wouldn't shut up. I get more head and tail than a wishing well.. I toss them ratchets, you be tossing the salad.
Wat?

I haven't been upset with you, bro. I honestly don't remember that incident. It was probably funny in-game banter, nothing serious.

Ha I'll be happily the 'bad guy' for you.. as scarface said, you need someone like me so you can point and say "that's the bad guy"

P.s just bugging you covvy, but you was mad that i stole the bomber ☺️

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Ha I'll be happily the 'bad guy' for you.. as scarface said, you need someone like me so you can point and say "that's the bad guy"

P.s just bugging you covvy, but you was mad that i stole the bomber ☺️
Hm, I really can't recall. I don't think I've ever been fussy about that, but if I was I apologize homie. I always enjoy playing with you. :)

Okay Tony...