Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

spamming chat in game is out of control

if anyone has played lately you have noticed the spamming of game chat lately has been getting crazy, im sure it s just because of the holiday and school is out but
im not talking about the normal banter its way beyond that and it disrupts the game completely

ive been told to just press H and hide the chat but doing that makes it impossible to communicate with my team or squad who dont have mics
like if i spawn into a vehicle thats being repaired and the player types and asks me to get out because he is repairing i wont see his request if i hide chat so he gets mad and eitjher tks me or reports me etc

there are certain players who abuse the chat much more than others and it ruins the chat function for everyone and makes it more difficult to play the game in general
i dont think anyone should be banned or anything but maybe put a limit on how much one player can type and mute the abusers

i am sorry for complaining, i really love playing with all you guys on these servers but some of us come to escape the world and play the game we dont want to be spammed with nonsense just to play the game
if you check the chat logs you can clearly see who the abusers are

thank you for any action or consideration
love you bye
I agree with this post the chat spam has become too much! Some of these guys hardly play and just come the server to troll and cause problems to get attention. We donate to a "good server" to "keep it alive" and try and have a good time but a few idiots ruin it. Maybe an admin come in BZ 1 & 2 once or twice a week to warn or kick the same guys that keep doing it so they get the messege. Thanks Pure

you guys are so weird, there is no way you are as old as you claim

the license plate has been altered and someone spilled milk

why do you say / post stuff like this i dont understand

help me to understand what the appeal is or what the goal is and do you say/act like this around people in real life or just online

I'm the real deal brother.

"... mentioned Xmas because typically with school holidays younger players are on and more likely to act up...."
Just to draw attention to something real quick. If you scroll all the way up, you'll see bZ's cute banner of this website. You're talking about kids, school, etc. I'm getting the impression that you're talking about 18 to 19 year olds in high school, right?
To add, please do join our discord, and chat with us in voice chat. I'm sure we'll all have fun. I'm very certain you'd learn that we're all consisting of people that have graduated, and/or above the age of 21. (Considering those who do not have GED's due to personal problems.)
Please understand that this is the internet, and BF4 Multiplayer is apart of that. Anything/everything via in-game chat is completely colored to help differentiate between teams, squads, announcements, etc. If you exercise your reading ability then I'm sure you'll be able to skim over the projectile shit fest like the rest of us.

My best, immediate solution, is to raise the game volume to listen to the in-game quick-menu call-out system. When a player near you uses the call-out-system, holding Q, it will be broadcasted directly to you, and the players around the vicinity. For you example with the vehicle situation, the other player can simply get in, use the call-out system to tell you to "get out," and you'll get the point. If they player throws a fit, blame it on him. It would be a false report of team griefing. Not to mention that you can get his ass banned for team killing, provided with preferably video proof. I have witnessed donators, and bZ members alike get banned for both instances when hard evidence is provided.

My personal solution to not wanting to hear people in the voice chat, while being in the voice chat (via discord), is to configure a "Toggle to Deafen" key. That's what I use, and have been using since 2017 when I first discovered the function.

Playing an online game these days really, and I mean truly, emphasize on the fact of "... It's the fucking internet. It don't matter..."
Please, don't get me wrong. I completely understand your views.

Last edited:
help me to understand what the appeal is or what the goal is and do you say/act like this around people in real life or just online
We talk like this online my friend. We come here to lighten up and escape from overbearing and absurd reality. The goal is to make each other laugh, to perhaps forget about divorces, foreclosures, depression, loneliness, traumas, abuse, vices, and so on. Some jokes and gags are single-use, others run on for as long as we get laughs. Many of these images and memes are quite clever and require some wider cultural knowledge to understand.
-
In the case of the cum jokes, it's not even the cum part that is funny - it's the repetition, the running gag that transcends all conversations both light-hearted and serious, the fact that it confuses others new to the joke. It's funny because it's stupid.
-
You dont have to laugh at our stupid jokes. You dont even have to understand them. But one day I hope that you bond enough with some people that you can enjoy some inside jokes with them. Let your guard down just a bit, show some controlled vulnerability, and watch how relationships can be built out of that. I think most of us do it online because we have greater control over that vulnerability on here. We can keep our wits about us in the scary outside world, and heal the child within via the anonymity that Banzore and Battlefield provide.

Last edited:
I've never even seen this KilledMyBrother guy in the server. No stats on BZ1 either. Not sure what's got his panties in a bunch. I check his ban thread and his screenshots show he is JasonsNeighbor, also no stats on BZ1. More searching through, I see a ban thread and you're KilledMyBrother. What's with changing your in-game name so often?

Oh look, another thread. This time you're named PickinMyScabs, and another you're SobrietyKillz. That was a thread about MadHavok. Next ban you post is for OKNewPlan and your name is K0NGSCHL0NG. Then you're named StinkyFeetBro. Then you're named Delta2Bravo6 in another thread. CrabFreeSince93 is yet another. SlingBladeMan. Again, this is all his screenshots. I'm more interested in how this works.

Can an admin speak to this?

All I meant was that most people don’t do this kinda stuff and it’s certainly not BZ members it’s just 3 or 4 guys in the LGMA group that do it

I understand what you mean about letting off steam and joking around with friends but spamming the chat with that kinda gross stuff doesn’t make sense to me that’s all and I just was trying to figure out why an adult would do such a thing

All I meant was that most people don’t do this kinda stuff and it’s certainly not BZ members it’s just 3 or 4 guys in the LGMA group that do it

I understand what you mean about letting off steam and joking around with friends but spamming the chat with that kinda gross stuff doesn’t make sense to me that’s all and I just was trying to figure out why an adult would do such a thing
Don't get me started on those rotten LGMA boys.