Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

SQUAD - Kickstarter Campaign!!!!

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Livestream with some big streamer names involved in 2 1/2 hours, heres the link. 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Nowhere yet. The campaign has not officially kicked off yet, as far as I know.

Money is only due if they successfully raise their goal amount, which we won't know until 1 month from the start of the campaign.

I will go ahead and manage the dollars for this. So be prepared to send me your money when the kick starter is funded.

Names on the list will be guaranteed a key, but if I don't get payment by the time I need to pay my credit card, I will open it up to whomever wants it.

We're shooting for the 10 key deal. Need 3 more people to commit.

Let me know.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Original post updated! Kickstarter is live! 

Check the first post for new videos, new info, and a whole lot more excited guy!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Added Jlewis to the list of bz backers. Updated the first post along with the current funding amount: $89,640

Not bad for day one of the kickstarter campaign.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Is it Easter already because we just got 10 peeps!? Jus gotta figure out how were paying if we all send 60$ to a paypal account or something?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Added curry. We've got our ten!

Don't do it now, but I'll go ahead and sign up for the kickstarter now (maybe later tonight or tomorrow actually), but when the thing gets funded is when they charge the card, so it's about a month out.

You can send the money to my paypal addy: [email protected]

Please make sure to send it as a gift. It should cost $61.02 or something like that with fees.

I'll post back here when it gets charged to my card.

I'm also going to send out a PM to make sure that all the folks on the list are in fact committed to spending the money.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I am hopeful that we can get additional members under this clan pack ($60 per person), and I will contact the devs to ask, but how many other people are interested in getting this game for this price?

I only want to ask one time, and I want to make sure I have the right number.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
This is a gamble, but I think it's a good one. 

They are already up to $112,309.

willister

-bZ- Member
Please make sure to send it as a gift. It should cost $61.02 or something like that with fees.
There's no fees when you gift right? And I'll wait to send my money in, but I've got it set aside in paypal ready to go for you cr8z. Let's try and get more people in on this and maybe bring the price down further! Mention it to people in TS if you can. I've asked a couple times and a few of them are on the list now, but I'm usually gone by the time most people get on..

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I don't think we drive the price down further, but I think we can get more people in at the lower rate.

Maybe if we had a shit ton of folks interested, I could make an argument, but I think most folks are going to take a "wait and see" approach.