SQUAD - Kickstarter Campaign!!!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
True.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I was hoping to give some folks an opportunity to try out the Project Reality stand alone, since it's free, to see if the gameplay is something they would be interested in to get involved with Squad.

I will go ahead and submit our monies the week of the 15th to give people enough time.

If you are interested, or know anybody who is, have them check out PR and reply here that they would like to get the deal as proposed in the kickstarter.

We are definitely going to hit some stretch goals. There are a few communities out there like ours that are also waiting a while to commit as they try to gather more interest and bodies for the cause.

Let's do this!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Locking this thread. Will update the 13 listed on the status of our request to get all 13 guys in at the $60 price.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I am unlocking this thread and opening to one and all! I got word from one of the devs, that the more the merrier.

However, there is only 7 days left on the actual kickstarter campaign, and I am going out of town come Monday, so Sunday will be the last day that anyone reading this can take advantage of the bargain.

Please PM me if you are still interested. I will update the OP with the names of individuals that were interested or have paid. Anybody that is on the list that has not paid by Sunday will be off the list, and will have to fend for themselves.

If there is some reason that you are unable to pay right now, just talk to me.