Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Square Panties - Who threatens to ban people..

the problem is not the server-balance but your discord friends stacking everyone on one side, and don't act like yall are not choosing to play all in one team just drop the act already bro
Lmao przz Who says you have a say in this matter? Every game Serlose and I wait and see for you to switch to our team or quit and we laugh and call you out on it.. You always deny it, then go and do it right after, get off your high horse bud.

This is a squad-based game, its 10 years old. We play as a squad, so go out and get some friends and come play us instead of the whining. Like y'all need to go touch some grass and breathe fresh air and get some SUN..

At the end of the day, I realize I’m just wasting time with people who always whine about everything, especially when they’re sore losers. I’ll be on the server later tonight to enjoy a few beers with y’all.

Argumentum ad homninem nor ad populum will save your ass if you’re wrong, you know and everyone knows that if marcmon, you or serlosealot are split you guys WILL swap teams to play together, we see it with the dB guys too, theres no explanation beside selfishness to kill the server doing that.

PrZZZ do it by himself he plays by himself but he is not using his friends as a shield to say “i’m not the problem” the guy is straight with his values

So, how can we play with friends in a squad, drink beers and not have to deal with whiny babies?

Since we can't come to a compromise to play with friends and drinks beers. I'll play with my squad and you guys can switch as well, and some of you guys do, much appreciated.

Moral of story, drink more, have fun and give your balls a tug. Cheers.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
This is a squad-based game, its 10 years old. We play as a squad, so go out and get some friends and come play us instead of the whining. Like y'all need to go touch some grass and breathe fresh air and get some SUN..

At the end of the day, I realize I’m just wasting time with people who always whine about everything, especially when they’re sore losers. I’ll be on the server later tonight to enjoy a few beers with y’all.
Sounds like me that you need to get out, touch the grass, breathe fresh air, and drink beer with real people instead of sitting alone in front of a viewscreen playing a game that is obvious making you feel superior.

Serlosealot

Donator
OMG, this after we just switched to a losing team cause someone was complaining and we lost the round anyway. It seems that the players with the super high K/D are the ones complaining. Did not even know my ranking on BZ till one player stated that he needed to pass me on the rankings. Really? Who gives a flying fuck. Win or lose, I am here to blow off some steam and have fun with FRIENDS. Win or lose, I stick with my squad. If anyone has a problem with that, get some some fucking friends and learn the game. And for the people that complain the most, I lost count on how many times they switched to the winning team, or more importantly, how many times they switched to the losing team to even things out. Gotta love hypocrites. This game is not long for this world so for the little time that is left, I am going to enjoy it playing with friends. Not switching to a team with players I don't know just to make them feel better.

OMG, this after we just switched to a losing team cause someone was complaining and we lost the round anyway. It seems that the players with the super high K/D are the ones complaining. Did not even know my ranking on BZ till one player stated that he needed to pass me on the rankings. Really? Who gives a flying fuck. Win or lose, I am here to blow off some steam and have fun with FRIENDS. Win or lose, I stick with my squad. If anyone has a problem with that, get some some fucking friends and learn the game. And for the people that complain the most, I lost count on how many times they switched to the winning team, or more importantly, how many times they switched to the losing team to even things out. Gotta love hypocrites. This game is not long for this world so for the little time that is left, I am going to enjoy it playing with friends. Not switching to a team with players I don't know just to make them feel better.
Bro, it's your friend complaining. Silent has corrupted you and changed you. AND BTW, SILENT RAPING THE SERVER AND KILLING IT, IS BANNABLE. I don't know what admin you are asking, but besides that, neo says it's not allowed. If you can, switch to even the teams out because going 40-0, all capping the server so everyone leaves, is not permitted. You're killing the server, and it's why bz1.5 dies so much sooner than 1. Many people Assist in 1 helping the other team, so it's not stacked. I don't know what kind of ego you need to all cap and kill everyone in their spawn over and over again...

Wait there's a blacklist for dispersing on bz1? Is that why darksquare and I always get switched? Even when it's just the two of us? I didn't realize in a 64 person match 2 people could make that big of a difference lol. Geez and bz1.5 got called the noob server
Yes, it's still active too, unlike what some say. You guys are probably on it. Neo said not long ago there's about 30 or so of us on it. BSS, MVP and some others. I joined Z in BZ1 yesterday, landed on his team, played 30 seconds and got switched. It happens every time we play. I usually get swapped multiple times a match. Makes it pointless to even play there...

Panties, Steel and I say your mom's going to be home late tonight. Fuck, we almost called national guard for some extra sand bags for how wet she got. Cheers mate.

That's funny. Steel always switches to my side after I kill him. It's weird how he would betray you because he knows I'll kill him in the little bird every time.

Edit- Steel better see this or ill switch every time he switches to kill him

Its funny because each game Ive played on BZ1 its been way less balanced with one team always dominating every flag (though recently it has been less so, i just played today). THAT is why I personally stuck with 1.5 because it was more "balanced" or whatever you want to call it, where one team is not capping every flag and spawn camping the other team. Its more fun for me personally if I have to take flags and not just sit in one spot shooting the road coming out of spawn imho.
Disperse is not running anymore, not since the all drama, back when TGiF, BSS and BB disperse was a thing. But still, 1.5 its a noob server…
its funny ive never seen you on 1.5 but ive seen PrZZZ and he always does worse when he is on there than BZ1. Maybe he just scared of noobs like me huh?

Vanilla maps are sooooo boring, playing the same 8 maps all day its just tedious, its okay playing them time a time but still…
Can you imagine play golmud and then zavod? Disgusting

for 1,831st time. Balance should be by flag cap points. Guys with high flag cap points, know, obviously, how to get flags, regardless of what is stopping them. It may take a few tries, but they get the flag. Also, a team full of engies, i believe whole heartedly will beat any other team thats good in armor. 100% Sadly...... most will want to mortar or snipe. The problem isn't 1 or 2 people, the problem is the masses.

PrZZZ

Donator
Its funny because each game Ive played on BZ1 its been way less balanced with one team always dominating every flag (though recently it has been less so, i just played today). THAT is why I personally stuck with 1.5 because it was more "balanced" or whatever you want to call it, where one team is not capping every flag and spawn camping the other team. Its more fun for me personally if I have to take flags and not just sit in one spot shooting the road coming out of spawn imho.

its funny ive never seen you on 1.5 but ive seen PrZZZ and he always does worse when he is on there than BZ1. Maybe he just scared of noobs like me huh?
im doing worst because i don't care my go to server was always bz1 wen you see me on bz 1.5 i am waiting for the map to change on bz1

only recently you guys switched to bz 1.5 and all of a sudden its the go to server were all the pros plays right ? lol

btw joel you were never on my radar not sure what your talking about your not even in top 20 players in banzore you got bread crums to eat before you call me out get of farmerman jock dude

PrZZZ

Donator
So, how can we play with friends in a squad, drink beers and not have to deal with whiny babies?

Since we can't come to a compromise to play with friends and drinks beers. I'll play with my squad and you guys can switch as well, and some of you guys do, much appreciated.

Moral of story, drink more, have fun and give your balls a tug. Cheers.
going by your logic all 140 seasoned players are your friends so why would you play against them right ?

what Kosh said is true you guys a killing 1.5 because of stacking then transition to bz1 (usually later at night 2-3am wen there no real competition left) whit the same crew this has been going on for some time now and ive been quiet because i play whit you guys but for some dumb reason you like to call me out so il do the same and call out that stacking bullshit that's been going on

so there you have it wen you give be ready to receive im that guy

It's a bit disheartening to see how things have turned out in the bZ and BF community. We used to be friends who enjoyed playing the game together, just having a good time. Now it feels like everyone is at odds, and that friction is slowly tearing the BF community apart.

While talking trash can be fun, it sometimes crosses the line. We should focus on unity if we want to keep the BF community vibrant. With the game losing steam and more regular players stepping away, it seems like people are getting overly upset about a game that's supposed to be about having fun with friends.

Let's come together and revive the BF community to what it used to be, instead of letting toxicity and negativity drive people away. This is one of the reasons I only play a few times a week now.

im doing worst because i don't care my go to server was always bz1 wen you see me on bz 1.5 i am waiting for the map to change on bz1

only recently you guys switched to bz 1.5 and all of a sudden its the go to server were all the pros plays right ? lol

btw joel you were never on my radar not sure what your talking about your not even in top 20 players in banzore you got bread crums to eat before you call me out get of farmerman jock dude
I was going to be quiet and just watch this pan out but I have to say something:
You are the BIGGEST hypocrite here, talking about silentkilla and others unbalancing the servers and such, when you consistently switch to the winning team. One of the most recent games where you and I played on, was on Langcang dam: The game prior, my team dominated and so when I finally loaded into the next new one, I switched to the other team. My team proceeded to consistently hold A, B, and D, causeing us to start to win. You switched to my side when the game was more than halfway done. I CALLED you out in chat, and if I remember correctly, some of the bats crew was even on the losing team and they said something too, whether in chat or in discord. And this was just one instance. You do this all the time and anyone that doesn't play favorites can say this is true. I don't even agree with Silentkilla on everything and we fight sometime, but his, and the others, observations of you, are spot on.