Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Square Panties - Who threatens to ban people..

Dumbass Confirmed!!! LOL. It's called math. And stop editing your stupid posts!
Right? Dude edits all of his posts and changes what he said after you respond to a comment.
The weirdo is now sending me private messages.. wtf.. get over me you fag.
Seriously SP, loading hacks, nothingfishy, multiple accounts and we all know you for the piece of shit you are. Now your fighting PCKPCK? seriously PCKPCK? the guy is calm as a monk and you fighting BSS now? no wonder you have no friends but the recent piece of shit kosh has become thanks to you. Kosh used to be fun to play around now you just made him into your "minime" who sucks your dick when you snap your fingers.

Right? Dude edits all of his posts and changes what he said after you respond to a comment.
Seriously SP, loading hacks, nothingfishy, multiple accounts and we all know you for the piece of shit you are. Now your fighting PCKPCK? seriously PCKPCK? the guy is calm as a monk and you fighting BSS now? no wonder you have no friends but the recent piece of shit kosh has become thanks to you. Kosh used to be fun to play around now you just made him into your "minime" who sucks your dick when you snap your fingers.
Sorry for trying to save the humiliation from you. I guess you are still delusional about how many hate you. We had at least 12 in Discord tonight being like wtf he talking about. You should just shut up lol. I know you don't want me to have the last laugh but, you are starting to be the laugh of the century looool

Seriously SP, loading hacks, nothingfishy, multiple accounts and we all know you for the piece of shit you are. Now your fighting PCKPCK? seriously PCKPCK? the guy is calm as a monk and you fighting BSS now? no wonder you have no friends but the recent piece of shit kosh has become thanks to you. Bro used to be fun to play around now you just made him into your "minime" who sucks your dick when you snap your fingers.
He's sending me private messages now too LOL.

He's sending me private messages now too LOL.
Stop sending private messages you weirdo. who does that?
LMAAAO and he keeps saying delusional when he's confusing me with slicknicklol in his OWN report.
You have two posts here complaining about your bullshit, Everybody I know hates your sorry ass and thinks you are cheating, your only friends are your minnions.. dude your case is lost!

Last edited:
Do you see what I have to deal with here? This guy is a creep sending private messages now! Get a life bro! LMAO
d.jpg

Thanks for showing you sit near spawn with aa when you say other shouldn't loool
Fuckin weirdo, LMAO. Keep dreaming looser, keep making shit up. If I shot you near base is because I was there at the time not because I was camping, LMAO unlike your fag friend muffin, If I post your bullshit here is because people know how I play and who I am, not like you with 3 accounts and no friends. This guy is D E L U S I O N A L !

Fuckin weirdo, LMAO. Keep dreaming looser, keep making shit up. If I post your bullshit here is because people know how I play. This guy is D E L U S I O N A L !
Wow this is why i stopped responding to this idiot. He honestly doesn't understand the game at all. Im not going to talk to you anymore because you are literally 5 years old. NO I WANT THE PIECE OF CANDY I DESERVE. AKA I DESERVE PEOPLE NOT TO SIT IN SPAWN WITH THEIR ASS. Bro all you do is complain and in game when I shit on you don't talk at all. ITF FUCKING FUNNY AS SHIT. Ima just talk to u in game when I shit on u looooool cause I know you cant kill me AHAHAHHAA

Wow this is why i stopped responding to this idiot. He honestly doesn't understand the game at all. Im not going to talk to you anymore because you are literally 5 years old. NO I WANT THE PIECE OF CANDY I DESERVE. AKA I DESERVE PEOPLE NOT TO SIT IN SPAWN WITH THEIR ASS. Bro all you do is complain and in game when I shit on you don't talk at all. ITF FUCKING FUNNY AS SHIT. Ima just talk to u in game when I shit on u looooool cause I know you cant kill me AHAHAHHAA
This guy is hilarious, I literally kill you everyday in every match and cum on top of you in score, You are so exited cuz you killed me once tonite... lol I killed you like 5 times tonight, stfu you delusional woke hippie

Last edited:
This guy is hilarious, I literally kill you everyday in every match and cum on top of you in score, You are so exited cuz you killed me once tonite... lol I killed you like 5 times tonight, stfu you delusional woke hippie
Am I shit, or am I hacking? Make up your mind because you called me a hacker earlier tonight. It's Just like silent. calls me shit but in the game says im a hacker. Like, make up your mind and show evidence of me hacking. You won't find any because I don't.

Do I seriously have to end two threads in one night.. Okay, panties.. you really are fuel to a fire. I would love to insult you. But that would be beyond the level of your intelligence. Fuck, minds well carry a plant around with you to replace the oxygen you waste.

Do I seriously have to end two threads in one night.. Okay, panties.. you really are fuel to a fire. I would love to insult you. But that would be beyond the level of your intelligence. Fuck, minds well carry a plant around with you to replace the oxygen you waste.
OHHHH SHIT NUTS BF HERE GET THE WHABULANCE HERE

Also I think you hate someone better then you hahhaha. NOBODY CAN BE BETTER THAN SILENT

If you are mad about anything else lets go back to the start where you cant follow the rules

This whole post, plus DJgrouch's dumbass post, shows how much hatred you have for me. I love it, honestly. You think im hacking so much you are willing to come up with bullshit stuff to try and get me banned

Also, stop using me in your Forum titles. You do that to draw controversy among the people. All I did was warn you about killing the server and being bannable because you are raping it. Then you make a whole post with my name, attracting others. The same goes for Superman. Next time, don't use my name, and see how many replies you get. Sorry im more know then random silent

Last edited:
Like your guy's intelligence is horrible. I can't have fun and mess around with friends because then I'm called " Normal," but when I do anything good, I get called a " Hacker," like omg. I cant have on and off games. I can't have warm-up games. I HAVE TO BE PERFECT 24/7 OR IM HACKING LIKE THIS FUCKING RETARTED HAS NO COMMON SENSE

Attachments

• Dumbass rambo.png
    Dumbass rambo.png
    134 KB · Views: 13
Like your guy's intelligence is horrible. I can't have fun and mess around with friends because then I'm called " Normal," but when I do anything good, I get called a " Hacker," like omg. I cant have on and off games. I can't have warm-up games. I HAVE TO BE PERFECT 24/7 OR IM HACKING LIKE THIS FUCKING RETARTED HAS NO COMMON SENSE
RETARTED? lol Now go edit your comment you big RETARTED.

RETARTED? lol Now go edit your comment you big RETARTED.
Ah, Rambo leave the retarded child alone, it's not his fault he regularly gets beat by the ugly stick. Oh yeah, keep editing your comments if you want, panties. You’re starting to sound suspicious—no one mentioned anything about hacking, but you keep bringing it up, which raises some red flags. No one has any ill will towards you, so why are you trying to play the victim? I just wanted the world to know how much of a loser you are, that’s all and I believe it's working well.

Look, if you didn’t keep threatening everyone with bans—something you can’t actually enforce—maybe people would take you more seriously. You’re always running your mouth in the server, getting upset when someone kills you and then talking trash. You report others for breaking the rules, but you break them yourself and then get all childish when someone reports you.. But when the tables turn and you’re the one in the spotlight, you get all scared and tuck your tail between your legs.