Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Square Panties - Who threatens to ban people..

Multiple servers allow camping in spawn, and some are even from BF2. https://www.bf2hub.com/server/95.172.92.116:16567/ This server is one of the most popular on BF2 and allows camping spawns, not allowing them to leave. You must have never played on TBG because their rules are identical to those of BZ except for a few things.
The server you mentioned from BF2 is "NO RULES" that means: base rape, friendly fire, and camping is allowed... so NOT much of an argument there... Here in BF4 AARP is a well known server that has the no shooting out of uncap to avoid campers like yourself. Listen I had my fun with you last night, but I'm not interested anymore, I think we should see other people... It's not you it's me... Ciao.

AARP is a well-known server with badmin that will ban you if you are too good. You are welcome to go to that noob server if you want. The reason bz was created again was because of them loool

Don't make it less true... You must have some kind of mental challenge to understand the facts that you dislike. Then rail away the conversation to whatever comes to your mind. You did the same yesterday after you ran out of arguments, now you are doing it again. I gave you the respect of an adult, but you are just a spoiled brat. I understand that you wanna have last word, so I'm gonna give it to you so you don't meltdown. But I'm DONE giving you the respect of my time and treating you as an adult, as I said to you I had my fun last night, but I'm not looking for a relationship. Ciao.

Last edited:
You must have some kind of mental challenge to understand the facts that you dislike. Then rail away the conversation to whatever comes to your mind. You did the same yesterday after you ran out of arguments, now you are doing it again. I gave you the respect of an adult, but you are just a spoiled brat.
Are you still crying? You are the spoiled brat complaining about the rules you have no say in. If you want it changed, ask an admin, but they will tell you to stfu. U praise AARP so go there
I told you why it's like that, but you still complain. You're just a bitch
Also it took you like a whole week to understand killing youself multiple times is griefing. You must do hard drugs to mess your head up that bad

Are you still crying? You are the spoiled brat complaining about the rules you have no say in. If you want it changed, ask an admin, but they will tell you to stfu. U praise AARP so go there
I told you why it's like that, but you still complain. You're just a bitch
Also it took you like a whole week to understand killing youself multiple times is griefing. You must do hard drugs to mess your head up that bad
LMAO Clearly you are the one doing hard drugs as you can't remember your own reports. LMAO Thanks for showing us just how fucked up and stupid you are.. YOU made the report a few weeks ago and even got a shoutout. As you can see I am not the person you think I am...

Taken from that thread we all had our fun bullying you out like a bitch:
Shout out to square panties for reporting Slicknicklol for killing himself over and over lol
SP's IQ HAS to be in the double digits.

You made it so easy for me to bully you, let me return the favor, here sweetheart so you don't have to look for it:

NOW I'm done with you.

Last edited:

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Donator
It's a shame rambo is going full on schizo just cuz his favourite server died. Well, I warned them that their badmining would kill it, they didn't care.

Now he can't grief his teammates for not playing his way :(

Shout out to square panties for reporting Slicknicklol for killing himself over and over lol

OK, you want teammates that kill themselves 158 times or whatever on your team? Losing more than 15% of your team's tickets, singlehandedly, while taking up a slot?

Fuck off, retard

It's a shame rambo is going full on schizo just cuz his favourite server died. Well, I warned them that their badmining would kill it, they didn't care.

OK, you want teammates that kill themselves 158 times or whatever on your team? Losing more than 15% of your team's tickets, singlehandedly, while taking up a slot?

Fuck off, retard
He's genuinely retarted, I think. Delusional. Also, how are you bullying me? Using the insults I used in 2010 in Bad Company 2? I FUCKED UR, MOM, TO RAMBO HEHEHHAHAHAHAH

Also you must have not seen this you dumbass

Attachments

• neo.png
    neo.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 9

Fuck off, retard
LMAO just LMAO boyfriend "tries" to come to the rescue of his MORONIC butthole.
Again poor choice of words SP. A delusional person believes things that couldn't possibly be true. Like for instance me being Slicknicklol.

You guys are so gay for each other that let me help you with some instructions:

human-centipede.gif

LMAO just LMAO boyfriend "tries" to come to the rescue of his MORONIC butthole.
Again poor choice of words SP. A delusional person believes things that couldn't possibly be true. Like for instance me being Slicknicklol.

You guys are so gay for each other that let me help you with some instructions:

View attachment 13434
LMAO, you have it downloaded on your computer, lol. A=Silent B=Nuts and C=Serlose. I think that sums it. Saving it on your computer for when you all meet up and you need the instructions. GOTCHA: I think you said fluff and me, but you meant that. Cause I see 3 people

Im in ur head and ur mad :p

Ull prob say im not not but u keep responding :)

Nicely creatively, you are still using children's jokes. No, it's you, bro. You take it so seriously, lol. I was mimicking you btw

Last edited:
LMAO . Lack of creativity warning, enter baby mode in 3, 2, 1.... : NO you first, no you first, come on, its you in the picture not me, come on
Thanks for letting me expose you its been fun!

Lol and you edited this in your comment after you saw this comment:
Nicely creatively, you are still using children's jokes. No, it's you, bro. You take it so seriously, lol. I was mimicking you btw

What a waste of human skin :D

Last edited:
He's genuinely retarted, I think. Delusional. Also, how are you bullying me? Using the insults I used in 2010 in Bad Company 2? I FUCKED UR, MOM, TO RAMBO HEHEHHAHAHAHAH

Also you must have not seen this you dumbass
LMAO you keep updating your posts way after you type them. Nah I think you have crush on me.... You care so much about what I am going to read.
Stupid fuck confused me in his own report against Sliknicklol and calls ME delusional. Report might have gone trough due your ability of sucking dick but your reputation is a JOKE.
Have fun editing and posting your comments that you care so much

Complaining about his spm or KD is dumb. He is the pilot, not the gunner. If you know anything about helicopters, you would know the pilot gets less than a quarter of the gunner's kills. Also, attack heli don't cap flags unless you're an idiot
I'm not sure what you're even talking about. I gave a general list of 'prerequisites to being a farmer'. Nothing in my list was specifically directed to him. I just simply calculated his flag capture rate to demonstrate how his play style leads me to conclude that he is in fact 'a farmer'. The guy has over 4000 hours. It's not like he's new and still figuring conquest mode out, lol. You know what the crazy thing is? I don't really care how he plays his game. A farmer is a farmer is a farmer and I'm starting to think that you're a dumbass.

I'm not sure what you're even talking about. I gave a general list of 'prerequisites to being a farmer'. Nothing in my list was specifically directed to him. I just simply calculated his flag capture rate to demonstrate how his play style leads me to conclude that he is in fact 'a farmer'. The guy has over 4000 hours. It's not like he's new and still figuring conquest mode out, lol. You know what the crazy thing is? I don't really care how he plays his game. A farmer is a farmer is a farmer and I'm starting to think that you're a dumbass.
You gave bullshit numbers how you even get those numbers?
Also he flys the heli they don't cap flags you would know that if you played the game kid

Dumbass Confirmed!!! LOL. It's called math. And stop editing your stupid posts!
Show the math plz looool

Cause if im the dumbass you said 3:69 and that's not even a time loool Either u don't know how a clock works or trolling and the numbers mean nothing lool

Attachments

• LOL.png
    LOL.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 7
Show the math plz looool

Cause if im the dumbass you said 3:69 and that's not even a time loool Either u don't know how a clock works or trolling and the numbers mean nothing lool
(Hours played X 60) / Flags Captured = Flag Capture Rate Per Minute

LOL. I said "3.69". Notice the decimal point is NOT a colon. There's a difference. A decimal point is used in 'math', to represent a FRACTION of a whole number. And yes, a minute can have a fraction. .69 of 1 minute is approximately 41.4 seconds. So, to rephrase my comment so you can understand it, my flag capture rate is 1 capture, every 3 minutes and 41 seconds. I left out the .4 seconds as to not confuse you even more.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to refrain from anymore dialog with SquarePanties. I don't think it's appropriate or fair for me to engage in a public debate with a mentally handicapped individual. I think we all should stop this embarrassment.

(Hours played X 60) / Flags Captured = Flag Capture Rate Per Minute

LOL. I said "3.69". Notice the decimal point is NOT a colon. There's a difference. A decimal point is used in 'math', to represent a FRACTION of a whole number. And yes, a minute can have a fraction. .69 of 1 minute is approximately 41.4 seconds. So, to rephrase my comment so you can understand it, my flag capture rate is 1 capture, every 3 minutes and 41 seconds. I left out the .4 seconds as to not confuse you even more.
Okay you are clearly a dumbass. This is assuming they only play conquest. Debunked. Stop being a fucking dumbass

Also I knew you would say this and you SAY MATH. BUT U DONT FUCKING KNOW MATH AT ALL. FUCKING RETARD

I'm sorry, but I'm going to refrain from anymore dialog with SquarePanties. I don't think it's appropriate or fair for me to engage in a public debate with a mentally handicapped individual. I think we all should stop this embarrassment.
Maybe because you know your math is shit and doesn't add up loool

Yes you can semi estimate it but that will still be way off. You must be retarded to not assume their are other game modes that add into YOUR TIME. God what fucking retarded. " I MATH"

Also doesn't account for seeding and shit you don't know because YOU ARE THE NOBODY will contribute to hours. Your measurement is shit

Your account was created four years ago when there were only conquest servers. Fluff is as old as bf4db or older. I don't know prob, older. Rambo is the same. He's doesn't knows shit because he is younger than bf4db unless he has an alt. either you didn't play for years making you shit or your just noobs trying to act tuff

Last edited: